Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Freelancerneeded! My Fiverr Orders Are Getting Late I Need To Outsource - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freelancerneeded! My Fiverr Orders Are Getting Late I Need To Outsource (636 Views)

My Fiverr success thread / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / Jeff And Mackenzie Bezos Are Getting Divorced After 25 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelancerneeded! My Fiverr Orders Are Getting Late I Need To Outsource by Solution89(m): 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Are you a freelancer with the skill and tool of how to blast bulk email?

Are you good in driving traffics to websites and you can provide details reports on how you drive real and genuine audience traffics to any URL?

If yes then you can drop your WhatsApp or email I have jobs for you.

Who am I? I am an expert in digital marketing, I can drive quality and real traffics to any websites from any targeted regions.

I use bulk email promotion, social media engagement, ppc, CPA and CP's to drive traffics to any URL and bring sales to their products and services.

I do get lots of orders on fiverrs but am now too busy with other businesses I involved my self into, so now I want to be outsourcing some of my orders to people with good skills on my niche.

Note: I am not here to sell ebooks or offer fiverr training, I am here to seek people who are good in digital marketing as I am.

Check the attached file for screen shot of my recent orders, some are getting late that is why I need to outsource to others so I will not let clients down.

Re: Freelancerneeded! My Fiverr Orders Are Getting Late I Need To Outsource by emilfischer(m): 2:12am On Dec 15, 2020
How do I get in touch with you.
Re: Freelancerneeded! My Fiverr Orders Are Getting Late I Need To Outsource by Solution89(m): 6:50am On Dec 15, 2020
emilfischer:
How do I get in touch with you.
what are you good at?
Re: Freelancerneeded! My Fiverr Orders Are Getting Late I Need To Outsource by Memefashion: 6:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Please I want to learn how to make money with fiverr. Can you teach me
Re: Freelancerneeded! My Fiverr Orders Are Getting Late I Need To Outsource by sulaimon22: 8:33am On Dec 15, 2020
I'm a fast learner ND also have some little skills in promoting sales online. If you can teach me more ways on how to do it, I will work with you full time remotely
Re: Freelancerneeded! My Fiverr Orders Are Getting Late I Need To Outsource by emilfischer(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Solution89:
what are you good at?
web content writing.
Re: Freelancerneeded! My Fiverr Orders Are Getting Late I Need To Outsource by moag(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2020
Hi man,

i am a blogger and a content witter,specializing on email and sales copy.

pls,can chat me up on 070 double three 87 forty=six 14

Thanks.
Re: Freelancerneeded! My Fiverr Orders Are Getting Late I Need To Outsource by Kayclite: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Graphic design
Re: Freelancerneeded! My Fiverr Orders Are Getting Late I Need To Outsource by Solution89(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
emilfischer:

web content writing.
sorry man I need a good digital marketer because that is my niche and that is the niche my clients orders. They always provide their contents which we use in the promotions
Re: Freelancerneeded! My Fiverr Orders Are Getting Late I Need To Outsource by At10tion: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Solution89:
sorry man I need a good digital marketer because that is my niche and that is the niche my clients orders. They always provide their contents which we use in the promotions
what bulk email sender can you prescribe for a good job.
Re: Freelancerneeded! My Fiverr Orders Are Getting Late I Need To Outsource by Solution89(m): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2020
Memefashion:
Please I want to learn how to make money with fiverr. Can you teach me
yes but not for free
Re: Freelancerneeded! My Fiverr Orders Are Getting Late I Need To Outsource by Solution89(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2020
moag:
Hi man,

i am a blogger and a content witter,specializing on email and sales copy.

pls,can chat me up on 070 double three 87 forty=six 14

Thanks.
OK will talk
Re: Freelancerneeded! My Fiverr Orders Are Getting Late I Need To Outsource by Solution89(m): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2020
I created this thread to source for experts on digital marketing but people contacting are only interested in getting training from me so they can become digital marketing professionals.
So I have made up my mind to train anyone ready to learn, but not for free. Just check my signature for whatsapp
Re: Freelancerneeded! My Fiverr Orders Are Getting Late I Need To Outsource by RepoMan007: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
It is better to be a teacher.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcny Airdrop / How To Start A Lucrative Money Lending Business / Platform Cheaper The 1688

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.