Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:51 PM

Hunger Strike: Tems Refuses To Eat In Uganda - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hunger Strike: Tems Refuses To Eat In Uganda (37059 Views)

Omah Lay And Tems Charged To Court In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols / I Will Go On Hunger Strike If Chika Ike Does Not Marry Me - Uche Maduagwu Cries / Wizkid Crowned As King In Uganda (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunger Strike: Tems Refuses To Eat In Uganda by CSTRR: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Drakkernoir:
The way we celebrate unlawfulness in Nigeria is amazing..

It is only in this country,..someone will take one way and when he is stopped, will start ranting " do you know who i am"
Ogbeni....who are you?

I know they will be released soon...but us justifying a country not standing by its laws is awkward.

Some even said the president had rally...so?

If i kill a human now and go free, makes it okay for the next being to kill someone...i dont get it

The way we celebrate fraud, lawlessness, corruption, prostitution in this country...is on another level..

I cant deal..i swear
The American that was kidnapped in Niger republic was probably a CIA officer carrying out espionage.

That is a crime.

But America got their citizen back.

Another American was arrested in Iran for evangelising.
That is also a crime in Iran.

American carried out a prisoner exchange to get him back.

Get your citizens back before talking nonsense.

Your govt don't value you anyway, how will you value yourselves?
Re: Hunger Strike: Tems Refuses To Eat In Uganda by Starzo: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
bull67:
even after getting a visa from abua at the tanznia embassy, the immgration in tanzania woiuld say they dont want nigerians in their country. Africans, we get problem sha. if all african countries can open their boarder to other africans, nobody will go to the west.
really??...Dem don reject you for tz before??
Re: Hunger Strike: Tems Refuses To Eat In Uganda by Dollanaira: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hunger never knack them
Re: Hunger Strike: Tems Refuses To Eat In Uganda by bull67: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
no be me oo but a friend of mine. imagine me way get british passport, i come go paris and they do that to me, they must give me a reason in london or it might cause a diplomatic problem. Thats me a nigger holding their passport ooo. even if they dont like me they have to respect my passport. That is why they call us bloddy nigger here. we no get brain. even to travel for ecowas countries like lagos to cotonou naa problem too
Re: Hunger Strike: Tems Refuses To Eat In Uganda by ChristoBam: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
This goes to show that Uganda is a country where the law works. but they should tamper justice with mercy and release them. they should learn from this

Just shut abeg!! How's targeted persecution a sign of adherence to law and order? Same Uganda holding a 3 day public festival? Same one holding presidential campaigns all over the country?
They decided to target your fellow country man, see nonsene wey u dey talk.
Re: Hunger Strike: Tems Refuses To Eat In Uganda by Omoslim26: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
This goes to show that Uganda is a country where the law works. but they should tamper justice with mercy and release them. they should learn from this

This also buttress the point that we should all use our minds positively to ensure dat we make something meaningful out of our lives
if to se na useless urchins wey no dey let us rest for this forum with their mumu crying and wailing yoruba dis igbo dat Aboki.dis

nobody go even reason their matter

even if your papa no be dangote or adeleke do something reasonable with your life is my message
Re: Hunger Strike: Tems Refuses To Eat In Uganda by WoundedLamb: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
That's Tems my stubborn ex girlfriend

Oh... she's the Tems lady? Cute

1 Like

Re: Hunger Strike: Tems Refuses To Eat In Uganda by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Oh... she's the Tems lady? Cute
Yeah
Re: Hunger Strike: Tems Refuses To Eat In Uganda by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Madness
Re: Hunger Strike: Tems Refuses To Eat In Uganda by WoundedLamb: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
SmartPolician:

Silly, unruly Nigerians

Everything is hatred to you people

Your citizens violated another country's Covid-19 guidelines and the law is taking its course. Now you call it hatred.

What kind of orientation and upbringing are Nigerians getting, please?

Please, don't insult people you don't know online. That is the unruly part actually, not knowing how to submit your opinion without going all dirty. I never said what the guys did was right. I also didn't say the arrest was out of hate. I only said the celebration on the part of Ugandan musicians was a bit unhealthy. And I also asserted the organizers should have the bulk of the blame cause they knew the situation of things in the country more than the foreigners. You can either agree with my assertion or disagree with counter arguments. But going all low to call names and insult someone you don't know cause his opinion doesn't tally with yours is way too gutter. That's a stinking attitude.

For all it's worth, I've never lived in Nigeria asides a few visits but yeah, I'm Nigerian and I'm glad not everyone over there is like you.

Take care.
Re: Hunger Strike: Tems Refuses To Eat In Uganda by robosky02(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fahdiga:

Which nonsense law

Where are the organizer's of the concert?
Re: Hunger Strike: Tems Refuses To Eat In Uganda by MarvinsBaba: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ugandans no go make heaven But wait fess, wetin carry these two idiots, Omah Lay and Tems go Uganda? Nawa oo
Re: Hunger Strike: Tems Refuses To Eat In Uganda by Sailorsoldier1: 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Ugandans like Nigerian musicians but Ugandan musicians don't really like Nigerian musicians that much. I wouldn't want call it hatred cause anyone would want to gain market advantage regardless of the line of business. But the way their celebrities were celebrating this in the video I saw was almost unhealthy. I learned that stemmed from the fact that they were not invited to perform in the show and were not even allowed to do any live performances this period because of the lockdown. And that makes me wonder why the organizers would then invite an uniformed foreigner to perform knowing the implications. The whole thing is just somehow.

Please, who's the lady in that picture? She's really pretty.
she was the one that sang "why u wanna try me, can't try me
U wanna destroy me....bla bla.....she is Tems
Re: Hunger Strike: Tems Refuses To Eat In Uganda by WoundedLamb: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
she was the one that sang "why u wanna try me, can't try me
U wanna destroy me....bla bla.....she is Tems

Oh... OK. I know the song. I didn't know the name of the artist and also had not seen her picture before.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Hunger Strike: Tems Refuses To Eat In Uganda by Tillatalk: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Martinez39s:
Make she no eat, na she go suffer am. Who she epp? undecided
Because she no be your sister abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature / Celebrities That Have Suffer N1pple Slip On Red Carpet And Other Functions / Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.