Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin (26074 Views)

Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State / 12-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth, Raped By Pastor, Herbalist, Neighbor (Pix) / Clinton Kalu: Man Wrongfully Imprisoned For 27 Years Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by AFONJACOW(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
I dey tells you!! Ha bụ ndị uchuu
uchuu fa eli ka most especially those once that are Muslims on Friday and christains on Sunday, I fear them most

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Omoslim26: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

You think I'm here to argue stupidity with you Omoslim

We see people like you in the Cyberspace everytime
grin
Bkayyy:

And we see people like you Bkayyy
who think they can come to nairaland claiming to be igbos and yoruba so as to masturbate on bigotry thinking it will make you forget about your mountainous problems in life

e no go better for all of una wey dey project hate and division
your name has already been registered in the 100m poor persons Fg was talking about so no worry just continue to masturbate on cheap bigotry afterall you are fulfilling destiny

your destiny na to do yoruba vs igbo for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Bkayyy: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Omoslim26:
grin

And we see people like you Bkayyy
who think they can come to nairaland claiming to be igbos and yoruba so as to masturbate on bigotry thinking it will make you forget about your mountainous problems in life

e no go better for all of una wey dey project hate and division
your name has already been registered in the 100m poor persons Fg was talking about so no worry just continue to masturbate on cheap bigotry afterall you are fulfilling destiny

your destiny na to do yoruba vs igbo for nairaland
You know too much about poverty. Can you tell me more about you people's ordeal with FG because I can't remember seeing that news

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Omoslim26: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

See i have your time i am done with work for today
you think you are savage
you have met your match make we see if you no go collect more curse join dat your useless cursed life

no go find work continue to dey do yoruba vs igbo upandan the hunger wey go kill you no get pity

Lazy slowpoke
yoruba vs igbo na your destiny

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Bkayyy: 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
Omoslim26:

See i have your time i am done with work for today
you think you are savage
you have met your match make we see if you no go collect more curse join dat your useless cursed life

no go find work continue to dey do yoruba vs igbo upandan the hunger wey go kill you no get pity

Lazy slowpoke
yoruba vs igbo na your destiny
LOL, why going back and forth?
I thought you were explaining poverty and FG funds to me here.
"You no go find work?"
Its like you didn't check the time.
It's easy to know jobless people because they are not time conscious. Besides it's not every job that is time demanding except teaching which most people don't fall in the category.
My dear Jobless fellow . It's 3:54 pm. Most people are home now

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Omoslim26: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

You know too much about poverty. Can you tell me more about you people's ordeal with FG because I can't remember seeing that news

grin
Bkayyy:

I am a typical owerri man from the 9th Clan
i.am a Nigerian o we have issues like any other Countries in Africa plunged with bad governance but Comparing our Situation with your Country Senegal is like Comparing Barca to Arsenal

if you are a Senegalese you better start rejecting this cursed rubbish of a tin called Bkayyy

You have the pomposity to yarn dust in a Nigerian forum
e no go better for you

Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Bkayyy: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Omoslim26:

grin

I am a typical owerri man from the 9th Clan
i.am a Nigerian o we have issues like any other Countries in Africa plunged with bad governance but Comparing our Situation with your Country Senegal is like Comparing Barca to Arsenal

if you are a Senegalese you better start rejecting this cursed rubbish of a tin called Bkayyy

You have the pomposity to yarn dust in a Nigerian forum
e no go better for you
And who asked all these?
I can see that you don't have the mental capability of handling mere annoying messages which evident in your use of memes to mask your emotions. Well this is shallow human trickery.
No be only 9th clan na 9th miles.
"Curses are for the weak "

2 Likes

Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Omoslim26: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

"You no go find work?"
It's easy to know jobless people because they are not time conscious. Besides it's not every job that is time demanding except teaching which most people don't fall in the category.
grin
Bkayyy:

"You no go find work?"

When you are a boss you set daily targets and wen you meet the targets you go home praising Jehovah and pray for him to give you the Grace to meet up with tomorrows target

You will continue to do Yoruba vs Igbo forever
ngwa say amen

Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Bkayyy: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
Omoslim26:
grin

When you are a boss you set daily targets and wen you meet the targets you go home praising Jehovah and pray for him to give you the Grace to meet up with tomorrows target

You will continue to do Yoruba vs Igbo forever
ngwa say amen
Praising Jehova for what actually?
Was he the one that opened my business?
Lol, poor people and their religious beliefs and spiritualism

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Omoslim26: 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

And who asked all these?
I can see that you don't have the mental capability of handling mere annoying messages which evident in your use of memes to mask your emotions. Well this is shallow human trickery.

grin
Bkayyy:

And who asked all these?

Mbaino +mbaise is equal to wat useless rubbish something dat have been destined to die in frustration carrying baggage of hate pain and sorrow
and ofcus curses are for the weak in Mind and thinking
if you are among those doing yoruba vs igbo upandan on this forum just know se e no fit better for you for dis life and 600yrs to come
no be curse na fact

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Bkayyy: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
Omoslim26:

grin

Mbaino +mbaise is equal to wat useless rubbish something dat have been destined to die in frustration carrying baggage of hate pain and sorrow
and ofcus curses are for the weak in Mind and thinking
if you are among those doing yoruba vs igbo upandan on this forum just know se e no fit better for you for dis life and 600yrs to come
no be curse na fact
And he continues ascertaining his insecurity.
Go on, I'm listening
Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Omoslim26: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

grin
Bkayyy:

Chineke mi ee so you dont belief in God no wonder

Atheist Them dey do their thing with achievements and profound visible success you dey here the form atheist with empty stomach
oga drink dat garri wey you don soak since 9am na poverty and mental disorder they make you think sey d garri go turn to solid rock of ages

Chia poor man wan dey form atheist too
poverty na bastard

Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Bkayyy: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
Omoslim26:
grin

Chineke mi ee so you dont belief in God no wonder

Atheist Them dey do their thing with achievements and profound visible success you dey here the form atheist with empty stomach
oga drink dat garri wey you don soak since 9am na poverty and mental disorder they make you think sey d garri go turn to solid rock of ages

Chia poor man wan dey form atheist too
poverty na bastard
Wait a minute. So if somebody soak garri from 9am to Night it won't solidify?
Wow, guy you know too much about these stuffs. I'm really learning here
And point of correction you mixed a Yoruba word to that your igbo. As simple as Igbo exclamation you can't get it
Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by k2money(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
yanabasee:
This is why people should burn down shrines around them.....But their beneficiaries will defend them by quoting a death constitution on freedom of religion.....

Traditionalist are the real village people....!!!
What are we going to do with churches? Because I can read pastor is among and most of these news always involves pastors and alfa. Maybe we just burn all mosques, churches and shrines.
Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by MiQui: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Omoslim26: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

grin
Bkayyy:

Ofcus in dat your mental disorder that use to come of and on like nepa light it will solidify and turn to mountain olumo rock

oga pls drink d garri and stop worrying yourself over people that are hundred miles away from.your village

See i had a fulfilled day after getting info from reliable source that fg will be open the border soon

so i am in a happy mood to flog cursed animals like your type who will not let people rest here with their constant wailing
yoruba dis yoruba dat igbo dis ipob dat aboki.dis fulani.dat
guy focus in why your life so deviod of peace and happiness for once in your cursed life
Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by k2money(m): 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
Angelmichael63:
No matter what people do to frustrate body of Christ,it will stand strong till Jesus come.REMEMBER WE WERE WARNED BY CHRIST HIMSELF BEFORE HE LEFT THE WORLD ABOUT FALSE PROPHETS ON THE LAST DAY SO NOTHING IS SURPRISING ABOUT IT
Maybe those herbalist and alfa there were fake too.
Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by AfonjaMuslim: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Smartwave:
now you fully acknowledge that Ilorin is purely Yoruba land??
Yes, but colonized by Fulani
Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Bkayyy: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Omoslim26:

grin

Ofcus in dat your mental disorder that use to come of and on like nepa light it will solidify and turn to mountain olumo rock

oga pls drink d garri and stop worrying yourself over people that are hundred miles away from.your village

See i had a fulfilled day after getting info from reliable source that fg will be open the border soon

so i am in a happy mood to flog cursed animals like your type who will not let people rest here with their constant wailing
yoruba dis yoruba dat igbo dis ipob dat aboki.dis fulani.dat
guy focus in why your life so deviod of peace and happiness for once in your cursed life
Tell me what I don't know.
I don't there is Shane in someone speaking about his daily experience. No shame in you explaining your way of life to others.
Who knows, we might learn few things from them
Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by KayCee92(m): 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Which kind colabo be this grin grin
Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Coinbased: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jesus
Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Omoslim26: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

I don't there is Shane in someone speaking about his daily experience. No shame in you explaining your way of life to others.

grin
Bkayyy:

Ok even if i dont understand the Senegalese Pidgin you are writing but one thing is for sure
we Nigerians are Well Cultured people we Love them Senegalese but we take exemption to You as a Senegalese Claiming to be Igbo or Yoruba to Curse unnecessary Tribal banter and Rancor

you go go Senegal go do that one oo

Shun tribal bigotry is my simple message

Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
AFONJACOW:
uchuu fa eli ka most especially those once that are Muslims on Friday and christains on Sunday, I fear them most
I dey tells you!! They behave like snakes
Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Fabulousl0l(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
That is a lawful business in Yoruba land, why arrest him?
grin
AfonjaMuslim:
Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Fabulousl0l(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
grin
AfonjaMuslim:
grin
AfonjaMuslim:
Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by AFONJACOW(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
I dey tells you!! They behave like snakes
I prefer to deal with Aboki than these black demons... I have one on my tail here, they are afraid of competitions and behaves as if someone is stealing their shine ... Insecured mofos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Mgbadike80: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
kmst1:
IGBO: IPOB

YORUBA: SKULL MINING

NORTHERN FOLKS: BOKO BOYS

oboi this country no be here
Everybody dey represent grin
IPOB no get problem na, their own is to be protesting within and outside of the country.

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by bigcasava1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Skull miners at it again
Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by kareemkamil(m): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Church of satan is also a church.

Nigeria Christian's are the senseless reasoner's in whole world
Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Hassanmaye(m): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2020
Afonja pastors

Re: Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2020
AFONJACOW:
I prefer to deal with Aboki than these black demons... I have one on my tail here, they are afraid of competitions and behaves as if someone is stealing their shine ... Insecured mofos
walahi! They hate seeing other people's progressing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) / IGP Adamu To General Garba Wahab: I’m In Firm Control Of Nigeria Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.