Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed (38983 Views)

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by moorevic(m): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
slimanyd:

Bro. Carry your money go advans lafayette microfinance bank. They give me 9% pa for 4 months. It's still worthwhile .

Now imagine me putting 1m into access bank, Nah #164 be my interest for a month . But they will gladly deduct stamp duty at every little opportunity but to fix ur money . They will always cheat u.
I don't trust Micro-finance banks, i have this fear that the won't last long.
There is this LAPO micro-finance around my area.
Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by slimanyd: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
moorevic:

I don't trust Micro-finance banks, i have this fear that the won't last long.
There is this LAPO micro-finance around my area.

Lol. Microfinance banks won't last? Go do research about advans , and see how long the bank has been on in Nigeria. And by the way , What's LAPO interest rate on fixed money. If you can't do those little microfinance ,then go-to fcmb microfinance bank and ask of there own fixed rate. Only microfinance banks can give you a better rate from 8% and above.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by RealEzee(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
BELIEVE1352:
Asin ehnn....yes bro....na me Bleep up.....since then,na story upon story
on MBA Chaii
Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by RealEzee(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
BELIEVE1352:
Asin ehnn....yes bro....na me Bleep up.....since then,na story upon story
but MBA minimum cap is over 300k how then did u lose 40k to MBA, please explain?
Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by BELIEVE1352: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
RealEzee:
but MBA minimum cap is over 300k how then did u lose 40k to MBA, please explain?
I'm a novice for this kind online business matter....all I knew was my friend telling me they'll double my 40k within 24hrs...I transferredmy last dime to him to run it for me since I'm busy with work....2 days later no show, the story l was being told ended in I have been scammed.
Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by RealEzee(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
BELIEVE1352:
I'm a novice for this kind online business matter....all I knew was my friend telling me they'll double my 40k within 24hrs...I transferredmy last dime to him to run it for me since I'm busy with work....2 days later no show, the story l was being told ended in I have been scammed.
hmmm no b MBA scam u, their minimum capital to invest is 350k or there about and its 15%ROI monthly, na ur Padi run u street big time
Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by BELIEVE1352: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
RealEzee:
hmmm no b MBA scam u, their minimum capital to invest is 350k or there about and its 15%ROI monthly, na ur Padi run u street big time
na wetin I dey suspect cos he's not even showing remorse for exposing me to Ponzi schemes....God dey Sha.....let him battle with his guilty conscience.
Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by SaintUlot: 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
smilingjee:
The earlier people know that Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment the better for them. Ponzi used funds from new investors to pay fake “returns” to earlier investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often promise high returns with little or no risk. Instead, they use money from new investors to pay earlier investors and may steal some of the money for themselves. It is high time the government look into this matter and promulgate and enforce laws eradicating such illegal schemes. Many have already committed suicide due to loss of investment

If you know your way, you can make good money from ponzi, if people can make good money from betting, what is ponzi? You only lose money in ponzi when you program your brain to treat it like a business that has intrinsic value. I have friends who are full time ponzi investors and they are living a good life. Everything is about having the right knowledge. You might lose some money, but your winnings will take care of all losses and still have surplus to declare.
Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by SaintUlot: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
nonhuman:
tell them they won't hear, where gnld where is evergreen where is

Gnld is still alive, it is a network marketing business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange / Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM / Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.