Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Broadband And Home Internet Providers In Your Area - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Broadband And Home Internet Providers In Your Area (389 Views)

OUT OF STOCK! New MTN Broadband Device (4G MIFI) For Sale @ 7000 / Fiber Internet Providers In Texas / 24/7 Solar Power For Your Office And Home With Payment Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broadband And Home Internet Providers In Your Area by keepingmum: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2020
This thread is to seek advise or comment on your experiences of the best broadband or home internet providers in your area. Please be mindful that whilst certain internet providers may be strong or better in area A, their connectivity might be weaker in area B so let us all be mindful of casting wrong aspersions on commenters.

Also, to help our fellow nairalanders, it will be helpful to be specific but not too specific (due to security reasons in todays nigeria) to NOT mention your exact street when stating which provider you use

I am specifically asking our people that work from home or use smart TV's to share their recommended internet providers so that others can learn please.

In Kuje, Abuja - I have heard Airtel is good and affordable but yet to explore it
Re: Broadband And Home Internet Providers In Your Area by chaotik(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2020
Housing (ibara), Abeokuta ... Airtel is good but the question is don't they have designated ISPs in this state like spectranet and ipnx
Re: Broadband And Home Internet Providers In Your Area by keepingmum: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
chaotik:
Housing (ibara), Abeokuta ... Airtel is good but the question is don't they have designated ISPs in this state like spectranet and ipnx

are their prices on the package you use fair and reasonable?
Re: Broadband And Home Internet Providers In Your Area by keepingmum: 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
Mynd lalasticlala can i please have this on front page to get some feedback.

Just need info particularly from those with smart tvs how do they use the services. What broadband or data provider is used, package they subscribe to etc
Re: Broadband And Home Internet Providers In Your Area by pstemma1990: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
Good evening sir, I sent an email to u today sir, I don't if u have seen it....
Re: Broadband And Home Internet Providers In Your Area by pstemma1990: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
keepingmum:
Mynd lalasticlala can i please have this on front page to get some feedback.

Just need info particularly from those with smart tvs how do they use the services. What broadband or data provider is used, package they subscribe to etc
good evening sir, I sent an email to u today sir, don't know if u have seen it..

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / Opened Box Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus 46k / 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.