Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

I Laughed When They Asked If My Piss Is Clean* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Laughed When They Asked If My Piss Is Clean* (452 Views)

They Asked This Girl From Palestine Whats The First Thing That Comes To Her Mind / She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos / He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Laughed When They Asked If My Piss Is Clean* by Khalesie: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2020
Life in CU
I had a friend why got expelled in his finals
After 4 years Yo...
Reason am

When i got caught in a debacle and had to have my piss tested
I laughed cos this was possible EXPELSION

See when grace of god let me see someone who was willing to donate piss for me at the year of the moment

List of elements in my blood
THC
Rophnol

Its been 5 years since am a responsible mom now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Laughed When They Asked If My Piss Is Clean* by IceColdVeins(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2020
Omo!!! cry
Your use of English is caustic but who am I to judge? I mean......I didn't drop a penny to foot your exorbitant school bills though
Khalesie:
Life in CU
I had a friend why got expelled in his finals
After 4 years Yo...
Reason am

When i got caught in a debacle and had to have my piss tested
I laughed cos this was possible EXPELSION

See when grace of god let me see someone who was willing to donate piss for me at the year of the moment

List of elements in my blood
THC
Rophnol

Its been 5 years since am a responsible mom now

(1) (Reply)

A Romantic Environment You Should Be With Hookups – The Hearts Diary / Ranking of South-East States / See What This Man Did To A Lady In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.