Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back (61321 Views)

My Wife Is Chasing Me For Sex / Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics / Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by seanwilliam(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Pegi23:

Never but they are dying for me. I'm a student tho.
they are not dying, they just wanna chop you clean mouth. That's all
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
CamusMidas:

Tell her make she play along, then catch am pants down and deal with him.
which kain advice be this sad
for situation like this i dey respect edo babes.Na edo babe wey already get a serious man u come dey track as a neighbour..if she tell u off the first time u no listen and u still dey wahala her na slap the guy go chop the next time cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nazgul:

Exactly. That's why the husband should deal with him mercilessly. Some guys are so useless and the only way to make them reason like humans is to deal with them.
no d husband shouldnt involve himself.the lady can handle perfectly.If she tells off the man and the man still keeps coming then she can report to her husband and the husband can step in.but not till then.Once she tells the man she is not interested and he"s reasonable he will leave leave her alone instantly but if he keeps insisting then the husband can step in or even make the guy chop small slap.Slap can reset mumu brain sometimes.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Nazgul: 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
lefulefu:
no d husband shouldnt involve himself.the lady can handle perfectly.If she tells off the man and the man still keeps coming then she can report to her husband and the husband can step in.but not till then.Once she tells the man she is not interested and he"s reasonable he will leave leave her alone instantly but if he keeps insisting then the husband can step in or even make the guy chop small slap.Slap can reset mumu brain sometimes.
According to the op, the man has been disturbing her for over a month. That's the height of irresponsibility..
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by earleswood(f): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
You too like to dry chop awoof.

Go and pay her bride price.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Obviously, you're dumb. No offense.
Indulge me.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by thesilentman(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
YorubaMod:
That ur girl sef, something happened and she is telling you after one month, don't take her serious ogbeni.
You are right! Obviously, she had been weighing her options all this while and finally decided that the risk wasn't worth it.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by SILENTandSMART2: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
silibaba:

my guy grin grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
tylerboy1501:
Good day fellas ,I need your suggestion or idea on step to take.

My wife that stay with me at home,thou I have not pay bride price yet, planning doing it next year by God grace just open up to me today that our neighbor who stay in the same compound approach her when she went out to brush her teeth started telling her that he will like to befriend her and that he heard when we were quarrelling at home ,that I'm not supposed to santion her for whatever reason, that he love her and see her in his dream that he will like to friend her.

So she told him that he has someone already which he knew and she told him that if he didn't stop he will tell me, he now beg her not to let me be aware of it.

This incidence happened about a month ago, so I was surprised when she open up to me today.
I was not happy at all. I need to take an action before it's out of hand.
Meanwhile we are only 2 Tennant living in the compound

Pls guys what do I do?
it took her a month to tell you? trust me theyve forked, she just wanted to tell you before you find out yourself.... also never fight a man cos of a woman.... it's a bad way to die

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Collins4u1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
Msteeww, you've not paid bride price... Mpa she's not your wife!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Drella(m): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
Instagram accounts dey.With 3k and 2k followers.
Facebook of 8 years too dey o
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Tango123: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nazgul:

No rich fellow would sneak up on his neighbor's wife. He'll use his wealth to intimidate the husband then openly snatch the wife.

So we can both conclude that the guy in question isn't financially stable.

Hahaha. U make me laugh. Lets agree to disagree sir

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by pek(m): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
Some people have no shame. You are living with a woman who is not your wife and you are upset someone made a pass at her. Until she is married to you she is still free
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by EmmySparky(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tango123:

You are presumimg the accused is poor.

If he is richer, he will slam u with worse and u will go and spend more

Na dt kind thing i dey like when someome i know i can deal with start trouble first. When i start mine, na u go run. U go police, i go CID. U go soldier, i go court slam u with damages.

Forget ooo. Nothing to gain from wahala.

Its not a crime to toast somebody. Its d man's rigjt to toast. Its the woman's right to say no. The man only asked her out. No assault. No rape. So no crime
this is exactly what I told the guy...he never jam person when pass am for case..then he would beg to settle the matter out of court...
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 16, 2020
Nazgul:

According to the op, the man has been disturbing her for over a month. That's the height of irresponsibility..
i think the wife might be encouraging the guy on code cos no man would take such a big risk to keep on hitting on a married woman when she tells him off.Its like when the man compliments her like calling her fine sisi she would be smiling or when he fondles her buttocks she would be telling him to stop in laughing way cheesy.this is why i like some no nonsense married ladies.u dare mess up by trying to lay ur hand on any of their intimate body part na correct slap the guy go chop cheesy.when u see a man is hitting on a married woman even when she claims she told him off then its obvious it is the lady that is encouraging him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Tunagee(m): 2:29am On Dec 16, 2020
Omihanifa:
Go and screen shot this my post for reference purposes

That neighbour of yours will later fork your wife angry it's just a matter of time

The more the two of them see each other everyday in that compound, the more the urge and attraction will grow

** The best thing for you to do is to PACK OUT

Then the lady is an ashawo! Pack out for wetin na! If she is truly disciplined and decent, she would keep declining, and even keep embarassing him openly until he leaves her one day.
If una pack out, you know the kind person wey she go jam again where she dey go?.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by crackhouse(m): 4:27am On Dec 16, 2020
tylerboy1501:
Good day fellas ,I need your suggestion or idea on step to take.

My wife that stay with me at home,thou I have not pay bride price yet, planning doing it next year by God grace just open up to me today that our neighbor who stay in the same compound approach her when she went out to brush her teeth started telling her that he will like to befriend her and that he heard when we were quarrelling at home ,that I'm not supposed to santion her for whatever reason, that he love her and see her in his dream that he will like to friend her.

So she told him that he has someone already which he knew and she told him that if he didn't stop he will tell me, he now beg her not to let me be aware of it.

This incidence happened about a month ago, so I was surprised when she open up to me today.
I was not happy at all. I need to take an action before it's out of hand.
Meanwhile we are only 2 Tennant living in the compound

Pls guys what do I do?
buy the house and give him quit notice
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by naijacovid(m): 6:21am On Dec 16, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Where is pastor righteousness39 when you need him? cheesy
bros add Most
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Donpenny(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
baba na that one self go ginger him .. walai if na me be the neighbor, I go make sure say I collect my share from ur girlfriend grin
what do you still stands to enjoy from a scattered pussy grin
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Donpenny(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2020
pek:
What's formal neighbour? You should know the right word.
so you think I have time for your dragging grin never I don't waste my time cux I know it value
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by pek(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2020
Donpenny:
so you think I have time for your dragging grin never I don't waste my time cux I know it value
Of course. Because you won't even find the right word

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Donpenny(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
pek:
Of course. Because you won't even find the right word
I don't have time and energy to waste on jobless internet troll grin desperately seeking for validation
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Womanizer(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Pegi23:

Never but they are dying for me. I'm a student tho.

Which course are you studying?

Which school?
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by pek(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Donpenny:
I don't have time and energy to waste on jobless internet troll grin desperately seeking for validation
Idiot that can't appreciate simple correction. You would have looked more respectable if you have just passed or said a simple thanks. My "formal" neighbour indeed.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by nedekid: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
CamusMidas:

Tell her make she play along, then catch am pants down and deal with him.
Seems you want op to go to jail.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Donpenny(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
pek:
Idiot that can't appreciate simple correction. You would have looked more respectable if you have just passed or said a simple thanks. My "formal" neighbour indeed.
Let me give you a friendly advise, the major reason you keep having constant headache is because you find it difficult to mind your business. Learn it now before it takes your life

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by dazzlingd(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
Some people are pure animals, he deserves to be arranged and dealt with
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by dotbaba86(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
U too Chase der wife behind close door too grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by crafteck(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
Was it meant to be in front of u
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Badadvisor: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
You dey live for face me i slap you and you Wan marry.
Pity your unborn children o abeg

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by BruncleZuma: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Where is pastor righteousness39 when you need him? cheesy
Him messiah don lose electoral college votes for America, so him still dey in mourning
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by adonni: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
Imagine brushing outside. What happened to the
toilet if not that she wants to show herself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife / Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.