Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back (61301 Views)

My Wife Is Chasing Me For Sex / Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics / Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Myhusband(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Maybe your woman appeared to him seductively but why would you called someone you're yet to marry traditionally and legally your wife?

Your woman went to brush her teeth outside shows you stay in face me I slap you? My brother levelled up and get yourself at least a self con, as for your wife not telling you for over a month doesn't mean she had given inn, she's just trying to caution some occurrences maybe, I guess she later voiced out perhaps because the guy keep pestering her

Call the guy and have a man to man talk with him, tell him to desist from disturbing your woman as she's not the kind of Lady that flirt around then act fast to relocate because ladies heart are flexible, if that guy mistakenly fúck her once? My guy na return match you go dey wait for

With pressure a Lady that don't have strong loyalty can given inn unconsciously with some gifted men manipulative act

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Emperor4tune(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
my brother u are a very lucky man if u can find a woman in this age and time who can open up to u that a man is chasing her... i will advice u take a loan & marry that girl fast...
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Mutemenot(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Op, why 're you living with a woman you haven't paid her prize ? What if something happens to her what 'll you tell her parents ?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
If she didn't tell you before then she was considering the guy... or didn't want quarrel in the house. ..now that she told you..she probably want to get something from you..or wanted to prove her love...

either way...i advice you to fast...
6~6 for 12 days...

it will be hard but do it...
Its better to suffer for 12days than rest of your life because of a failed marriage with kids
The truth will be unfolded. ..
If God wants you to go on...then nothing will happen
But if not..truth and future truths will be revealed.

Jeremiah 33:3
God to us to call to him and that he will reveal hidden things to us...

My advice
Only God knows the hidden things.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by dbestuncle: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
This is the handwriting of a woman. Better listen to her.

Nazgul:
There's nothing to worry yourself over. She won't do anything with him. And if he keeps disturbing her confront him and warn him that you'll have him arrested if he doesn't stay away from your wife.

If a woman opens up to you that another guy is asking her out, just know that she has already rejected him and doesn't find him attractive enough.

If she found him attractive, believe me, she wouldn't tell you. She'll be doing it secretly behind your back.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by happney65: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin.. Mo rerin daku.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Seyi8750: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
They have already Bleep. Never trust a woman
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Ikea81: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
tylerboy1501:
Good day fellas, I need your suggestion or idea on step to take.

My wife that stays with me at home, though I have not paid bride price yet, planning doing it next year by God grace just opened up to me today that our neighbor who stays in the same compound approached her when she went out to brush her teeth and started telling her that he will like to befriend her and that he heard when we were quarrelling at home, that I'm not supposed to santion her for whatever reason, that he loves her and sees her in his dream that he will like to friend her.

So she told him that he has someone already which he knew and she told him that if he didn't stop he will tell me, he now begged her not to let me be aware of it.

This incidence happened about a month ago, so I was surprised when she opened up to me today.
I was not happy at all. I need to take an action before it's out of hand.

Meanwhile we are only 2 Tennants living in the compound

Pls guys what do I do?

If woman confess, them don dey Rosco am already. Sorry
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by micflo28(m): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
My brother, go and pay her dowry, marry her properly and get her pregnant. So long she you have not done anything on her, she is just a co-tenant with you and not a wife. Your neighbor must be aware you have not married her...it's a loophole.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Pauladex(m): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Why do I want to give you bad advise for God's sake? Arrange boys to go meet your neighbor in his apartment and put, knifes of different size, axe, short gun, double barrel,Ak-47 and small bottle of sniper on his table. They should tell him to pick the one to send him to his maker if he tries it again. They should make sure he pick one before they leave in peace. The following morning, knock his door and greet him and shake his hand and twist it little so that he feel little pain while you pretend as if nothing happened. He will pack out before month end.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Desanta(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hmmmmmm.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by BabaIbo: 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
Go and pay her bride price first, then come back and tell us if your neighbor still dey disturb her.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Badadvisor: 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
they are not dying, they just wanna chop you clean mouth. That's all
Leave her she no know o cheesy cheesy

If naso den i dey die for almost 500 girls for this world even as i dey a very serious relationship grin
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Ntimesholywar: 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by tempex88(m): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
There is nothing binding the relationship. The man and woman are free. Who know maybe it's the neighbour that would eventually wife her? Remember Cassy, Didi and Alex fine

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by goodheart02(m): 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nazgul:
There's nothing to worry yourself over. She won't do anything with him. And if he keeps disturbing her confront him and warn him that you'll have him arrested if he doesn't stay away from your wife.

If a woman opens up to you that another guy is asking her out, just know that she has already rejected him and doesn't find him attractive enough.

If she found him attractive, believe me, she wouldn't tell you. She'll be doing it secretly behind your back.

That's not true because women can be crafty. There's every possiblilty that she has fuccked him and she's reporting now maybe because of her conscience, but she tried to make herself look innocent in this area. Or probably the sexual relationship with the neighbor is going sour and she's trying to report the guy first and paint him black before he exposes her to the husband to be. The fact she didn't report to her husband to be immediately rather a month later leaves a trail of suspicions.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by godofuck231: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
Apply this to his knee Sunday morning on his way to church, if your wife still insists on knacking a cripple then make it permanent, go for the other knee
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Holybaddo: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ajax99:
Relocate
because of one idiot
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by shilz(f): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nazgul:

if a woman doesn't want a man she doesn't need to report him to anyone,she knows just how to shun and shut him out.if a woman wants to play minds game she will bring something up like this,it doesn't mean it's true.op if you want to fight for a woman,it should be your WIFE.you have no business with that neighbour of yours.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by meobizy(f): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
She will never tell you the ones who made moves of whom she was willing to cheat with.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Badadvisor: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
adonni:
the best option is to report him to police
Jonzing man

Wetn concern kpo kpo for this matter?
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by efighter: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
Omihanifa:
Go and screen shot this my post for reference purposes

That neighbour of yours will later fork your wife angry it's just a matter of time

The more the two of them see each other everyday in that compound, the more the urge and attraction will grow

** The best thing for you to do is to PACK OUT or LET HER ENGAGE IN SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE THAT WILL BE MAKING HER TO LEAVE THE HOUSE EARLY AND COMING BACK IN THE EVENING angry

if all of the above options fails, sharply IMPREGNATE her ASAP undecided

Lazy coward
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by guy222: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
Op is either you are mad or you are practicing madness, you said "my wife that is staying with me," so they are two types of wife, if one type stay with you where does the other one stay. Because i am not understanding.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by madskills(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
tylerboy1501:

My wife that stays with me at home, though I have not paid bride price yet, planning doing it next year by God grace just opened up to me today that our neighbor who stays in the same compound approached her when she went out to brush her teeth and started telling her that he will like to befriend her and that he heard when we were quarrelling at home, that I'm not supposed to santion her for whatever reason, that he loves her and sees her in his dream that he will like to friend her.

So she told him that he has someone already which he knew and she told him that if he didn't stop he will tell me, he now begged her not to let me be aware of it.

This incidence happened about a month ago, so I was surprised when she opened up to me today.

Pls guys what do I do?
pay bride price b4 you call her wife, by the way why is she staying with you unmarried?
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
tylerboy1501:

Pls guys what do I do?

You stand for door dey block who want enter house? Guy your wicked.... The only thing that will give you the right to take action is her bride price. If you've not payed it then lips closed.

Meanwhile answer the question the poster above me asked you...
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by enemyofprogress: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
There is love in sharing only you cannot finish it
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by jaxxy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
tylerboy1501:

Pls guys what do I do?

Any action u take it has to be civil and orderly not to break the existing peace and order. U have not paid dowry bt call her ur wife?

In any case he was wrong bt we don’t know if he’s aware of ur existing relationship. Since ur wife/fiancée didn’t tell u till after 1 month and he hasn’t repeated such act let it be and do Smtn more productive with ur time so u can pay her dowry and do a wedding then u can call her ur wife without long explanations.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by 3ljay: 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
tylerboy1501:

Pls guys what do I do?
so when are you paying her bride price to start with? Answer this and I'll lend my advice
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by HAROLDWILSON: 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Permit her to continue as she hasn't stopped.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by enemyofprogress: 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
Womanizer:

Arrest him on what basis? Which crime did he commit?
dont mind him
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Badadvisor: 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
micflo28:
My brother, go and pay her dowry, marry her properly and get her pregnant. So long she you have not done anything on her, she is just a co-tenant with you and not a wife. Your neighbor must be aware you have not married her...it's a loophole.
Mumu man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes / Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.