Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,055 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) (93402 Views)

National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by saasala(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Hello Nairaland; I am Destine with my instagram handle as https://www.instagram.com/o.l.a.e.d.o_
I am in my 20s and I reside in Portharcourt, Nigeria though I studied in Enugu. I took it upon myself to travel to every single state in Nigeria; and though I am yet to achieve this dream, I am getting closer to achieving my dream. I have been to these states;

Lagos
Abuja
Niger
Bayelsa
Abia
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Nasarawa
Imo
Rivers (winks)
Kogi
Anambra.

I have been to Benin Republic too! I look forward to travel to the far north; plans are still underway grin grin

I detail my journeys on my various experiences travelling across the breadth and length of Nigeria and one thing I have discovered is that though we are from various tribes in Nigeria, we are all pretty much the same. I have learnt to respect the opinions, belief and culture of the people I meet. Trust me, you have no idea how fun this country can be!

Check out my pictures and enjoy the scenery of the country we call home!

For more travel stories and pictures check out my Instagram. Thanks

https://www.instagram.com/o.l.a.e.d.o_/

Hello, I am content creator and developer, film and television producer cum director.

I would love a collaboration with you to document these fine experiences into a documentary. You only need to replicate everything here plus add more states. We can have several episodes...and if it works fine, we can start a proper TV documentary show from there. I have also visited your Instagram and indeed impressed. I have and know several international content buyers who will jump on this. I can get myself and team ready to sponsor everything, so you are not spending a dime. We can plan it for Feb next year if you are ready to jump on it. I will get my team ready.

Visit this YouTube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLR5pVza-qU

That white dude came here, did a fine documentary in Nigeria, sold this particular content to several media houses across the globe and even made fine revenue on YouTube.

Watch it and let it give you an idea of what I am talking about.

Send me a PM.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by TIDDOLL(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
I heard things are so cheap in the north, and I am looking forward to go especially Kebbi

Kebbi is peaceful, with friendly peeps..
You'd get a Big watermelon for #50 right now cheesy

If you do visit... Visit Argungu Or Yauri.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Tayor23(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
more... All those asking for who is bankrolling me, May you learn to save to travel..

Okay, I am bankrolling myself. Are you now satisfied grin

Wahala for who no learn skills and entrepreneurship
hope you are not a politician daughter?
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by slimman007: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Crush rock in FCT

So you mean this is crush rock in Mpape very close to where I reside...Ha wahala I love this your camera shot that transform my area to a new paradise.....How I wish this is real
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by AMvanquish: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
@ OP. Nice thread. It's good to travel , it's a learning and eye opening experience. I love traveling too and it gives one exposure to other people's norms and mode of life.

Don't blame some who would live in one place all their life and make rubbish comments about another place they have never been to or know anything about. You will find them here plenty on Nairaland. Ignore them please.

Enjoy your self and stay safe.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
ifymadu:

Yeah, Egypt will also make a great destination. Just hoping next year would be better with the various vaccines. The middle east sure have some good places of interest �

We can only hope smiley (sadly)
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by TrebleChamp(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Thanks dear.. I appreciate
I love everything i saw, nice adventure. Am a travel freak too
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by LZAA: 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
Insure your head O, whenever you decide to move to where human heads are in high demand grin grin

Lzaa imhothep please advise a sister
Father lordgringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by OKVALLY: 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
The country is not safe for that, except you don't have guardian to advice you.
This is not the best time. I repeat, it is not the best time.
Liya Sheribu is still in captivity, I don't want to cry for youooo.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
tot:

You should be ashamed of yourself for this comment. Assuming you have shame in the first place.
Haba! How can this coming from a female like U?
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by lapazi(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
slimman007:

So you mean this is crush rock in Mpape very close to where I reside...Ha wahala I love this your camera shot that transform my area to a new paradise.....How I wish this is real

I see what you did there lol,
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by ifymadu: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
StacyO:

We can only hope smiley (sadly)

I'm positive though, things will surely take shape soon. I have a few friends who have taken the Pfizer vaccine in my area and it's been more than 24hrs with no side effects.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Akumoney(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
whats the name of this places? looks beautiful. i need to visit there too.

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by captianfreeman(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Snap chat.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by cococandy(f): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
OP this your thread is so wholesome. And your pictures are good quality. Thanks for sharing.

Please ignore those asking who is bankrolling you. They wouldn’t ask the same if it was a dude. Don’t validate their misogyny or let them derail this masterpiece thread please. Thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by zedman1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
What I can deduce from this thread;
1. People who don't travel at all, those that have never left their territory since they were born, are the ones who spread hatred because they don't know a thing about other people. They live and feed on stereotype. Oga landlord travel and see.
2. I want to spoil the first point I made. The caption of this thread is wan kain, why the 'single lady' ? Maybe I think too much but I know many single girls who travel a lot and I know how and why. See you in America dear. I've spoilt everything.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Aimerosa25(f): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is really beautiful, thanks blossom for the pics, you are beautiful by the way.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by mmsen: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
The big problem with Nigeria is that the inhabitants are ignorant of what they have and thus do not appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
more... All those asking for who is bankrolling me, May you learn to save to travel..

Okay, I am bankrolling myself. Are you now satisfied grin

Wahala for who no learn skills and entrepreneurship
How many fans do you have if you got a YouTube channel, how much do YouTube pay you to fund all these.
Or if it is whatever you have, how much do you earn,don't think you can deceive everyone.
You think people don't do these things you do? It is not new? You're not the first.
I know three girls who does things like these, they combined and always make trips because of cost. They're traveling all over Africa and planning beyond Africa.
It is only the gullible people you can play your lines with.
grin grin
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
ifymadu:

I'm positive though, things will surely take shape soon. I have a few friends who have taken the Pfizer vaccine in my area and it's been more than 24hrs with no side effects.

The Pfizer is meant to work. Lol

Let's not derail ops thread.

I'm open to travel buddies "wink
It will even make a whole lotta sense and create more room for irredeemable fun.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by pocohantas(f): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nairaland guys dey tire person sha. All the insults and bitterness is for what?!

Is single not a status again? Why can’t she say she is single? Toor!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
onyechez:

How many fans do you have if you got a YouTube channel, how much do YouTube pay you to fund all these.
Or if it is whatever you have, how much do you earn,don't think you can deceive everyone.
You think people don't do these things you do? It is not new? You're not the first.
I know three girls who does things like these, they combined and always make trips because of cost. They're traveling all over Africa and planning beyond Africa.
It is only the gullible people you can play your lines with.
grin grin
You just tie the matter for head like rough gele.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Samysearch(m): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bodyodour:
people living there might have no other choice than to stay there. Its not easy migrating to another state.

Northern states are not favourable to people especially if you are not a moslem .

FAT lie
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by BadBradley: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
Frustrated007:
nah ashawo nah
She dey find abroad husband.
I don't know why she had to stress that she is single grin

All the loosers wey Don chop Nigeria money finish go begin pm her hoping to f**k her with their deep pockets.
reinventing olosho grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
If you work, save up and travel! I know travelling and adventure is strange for an average Nigerian
At the bolded you lie big time, where have you been to self, Abeg make we hear word.
Nigerians are the most traveled people on the list, go find out. on a scale of 1-10, 5 or 6 out of the 10 foreigners you find on this earth has had something to do with a nigerian, physical. So chill.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by slimman007: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
lapazi:

I see what you did there lol,

My brother I can't believe it when she said crush rock that was why I mention the exact place in Abuja(Mpape).....Those pictures do not depict my area(Mpape).....l have been living in Mpape for the past fifteen years,so I can identify between original and camera shot....Gracious
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
onyechez:

At the bolded you lie big time, where have you been to self, Abeg make we hear word.
Nigerians are the most traveled people on the list, go find out. on a scale of 1-10, 5 or 6 out of the 10 foreigners you find on this earth has had something to do with a nigerian, physical. So chill.
I think they meant travel for pleasure, not greener pastures grin grin grin
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by noah24(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
What da hell are all dis?

Blossomfirst:
Food is also an integral part of my story.. I love good food!
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by 1TripleC: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
So you only went to beautiful places...
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by DonCortino: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
single lady whey her papa hold.
telling us she is single means she dey find bobo. grin
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by kelpat581(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
Wow,you look prettier than those pictures,will like to be your friend tho,you can dm me 08121764259..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / Banana Island In Pictures / Fleeing To The US ... A Word To The Wise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.