Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript (53908 Views)

Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? / Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by peacekante: 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
A lady by name Angela Chaja has taken to social media to call out convenant university after the higher institution refuse to release her degree certificate and transcript to her or the school she applied for abroad. According to the lady, she has been calling and begging the university staffs to release her transcript to her since July and even had her husband called the school yet they refused to release her certificate to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r16mQZI9VnE

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Freestainworld(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
Some people will come to defend their Daddy G.O and his school

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by vonlogon: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
When parents want to do everything to avoid ASU, their children end up in places like convenant University. We recently interviewed a computer science graduate from there who couldn't write a line of code.

250 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Karlifate: 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
More publicity for CU.

Lemme relass & watch as more drama unfolds.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Fahdiga(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Remembering my time at Madonna University. most of this private schools are detention camps

202 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Sundrus: 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
vonlogon:
When parents want to do everything to avoid ASU, their children end up in places like convenient University. We recently interviewed a computer science graduate from there who couldn't write a line of code.
how this ur post take relate to wetin she dey talk about now...use ya head oh undecided

132 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Fahdiga(m): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sundrus:
how this ur post take relate to wetin she dey talk about now...use ya head oh undecided
Are you the one withholding the girl's transcript. release it asap. just be yapping anyhow

185 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by vonlogon: 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sundrus:

I will tell you, I understand kids don't reason fast. If the university is prestigiously dignified, they would have issued her certificate and transcript on the graduation day.

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by mrdharkchild(m): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nairaland mods, do the needful. Push this to FP

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by mcjohny(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
mrdharkchild:
Nairaland mods, do the needful. Push this to FP
Aren't u tired of seeing bugs on the fp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
These kind of things can be very frustrating. How is it a crime or how difficult is it to send and ordinary transcript to another institution? If you sue them now they will start preaching. What do they want to do with her transcript?

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by CandyOps(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
peacekante:
A lady by name Angela Chaja has taken to social media to call out convenant university after the higher institution refuse to release her degree certificate and transcript to her or the school she applied for abroad. According to the lady, she has been calling and begging the university staffs to release her transcript to her since July and even had her husband called the school yet they refused to release her certificate to her.

Sounds like she hasn't heard of sorting before. That shii makes life easier for everyone in Nigeria.

But naahh. You wanna form James Bond. Lol you ain't seen shit yet cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sundrus:

Na envy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Matheusmartin: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lots of news coming out from convenant lately.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by EdoFirstBorn(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
This is rather unfortunate

Unilag still the best ti got mine in one week without a dime spent

My hod was so glad to assist , everyone I met in senate and admissions who remembered me where so glad to assist

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by helinues: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
This is rather unfortunate

Unilag still the best ti got mine in one week without a dime spent

My hod was so glad to assist , everyone I met in senate and admissions who remembered me where so glad to assist

Emeritus....

grin cheesy

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by JovialJune(f): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
All of you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by GreatOlu1: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
peacekante:

@OP it is Covenant and not Convenant

13 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
vonlogon:
When parents want to do everything to avoid ASU, their children end up in places like convenant University. We recently interviewed a computer science graduate from there who couldn't write a line of code.
Wow and yet another computer science student from.there built piggybank. Could we assume the one that you know was an olodo bereke.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by nickvanilla(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
It's not only covenant. It's a Nigerian problem. Untill we begin to see each other as our brother's keeper, this trend will continue.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Samakus(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
Chai. I can understand how frustrating it can be.

Meanwhile, I help UNN GRADUATES process their transcripts within one week. A trial will convince you

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
nickvanilla:
It's not only covenant. It's a Nigerian problem. Untill we begin to see each other as our brother's keeper, this trend will continue.
It's normal in Nigeria like you said.
Really Frustrating.

This is someone that wants to study, being frustrated.
Anyway, I think COVID 19 PANDEMIC may have likely contributed too.
Many Countries have been under lock and key including the United States where she hopes to study.
In Fact many Parts of the US are experiencing their SECOND WAVES of COVID 19 pandemic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by edoairways: 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
Some people will come to defend their Daddy G.O and his school
Though Oyedepo may be indirectly or directly involved however the school's image is at risk. Whatever that lady is facing is as a result of attitude to work of an average Nigerian. Don't be surprised to hear that one secretary or admin staff deliberately delay the process of moving transcript because she didn't settle. Corruption has eaten deep into our system.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by UnbanEbenezar: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
These kind of things can be very frustrating. How is it a crime or how difficult is it to send and ordinary transcript to another institution? If you sew them now they will start preaching. What do they want to do with her transcript?
sew?
No wonder you're a tailor

10 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
sew?
No wonder you're a tailor
My brother you don see am nah

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
Cc
@CUHEBRON.
@Covenant_School.

Please save a soul......NOW!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by MiQui: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Toor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 5 Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad / Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) / Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.