Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,919 members, 7,799,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Shatta Wale Blasts Ugandans On The Arrest Of Omah Lay And Tems In Uganda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Blasts Ugandans On The Arrest Of Omah Lay And Tems In Uganda (869 Views)

Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" / Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda / Ugandans Blame Bebe Cool For Omah Lay And Tems' Arrest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Blasts Ugandans On The Arrest Of Omah Lay And Tems In Uganda by StagethemTVee: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ghanaian singer Shatta Wale has shown solidarity with his Nigerian colleagues by pointing out that it was wrong for Omah Lay to be arrested alongside Tems and others while in Uganda to perform.

He said he wondered why Omah Lay was being treated like a terrorist forgeting that the country can get sued by the artiste when he gets out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFzaiXSjBmI

Greetings to the Boss Lalasticlala

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Ugandans On The Arrest Of Omah Lay And Tems In Uganda by Fahdiga(m): 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
First time this lunatic is making sense.
Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Ugandans On The Arrest Of Omah Lay And Tems In Uganda by greymiles: 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
First time this lunatic is making sense.
Check ur thinking bro
Because he has been saying that are not right to your thinking means he has been saying rubbish

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Accused Of Trying To Sell Jewellery He Bought For Kim Before Divorce / “I Didn’t Call My Self The AFRICAN GAINT My Grandfather Called Me” - Burna Boy / “please Help Me, I’m Dying Gradually”- Popular Yoruba Actor Voices Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.