Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North (35007 Views)

Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent / Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death / Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Iegendhero: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
twutin1:
Who ever told you that the west is the most peaceful region and what does liberalism have to do with terrorist penetration?

Below is the definition of Religious Liberalism from Wikipedia. Tell me which tribe in Nigeria exemplify religious liberalism more than the Yorubas.

Liberalism itself is an antidote to fundamentalism. When you are tolerant of other faiths, you won’t have any reason to terrorize them in the first place.

Which region is more peaceful than the SW? I want to learn.

Religious liberalism is a conception of religion (or of a particular religion) which emphasizes personal and group liberty and rationality. It is an attitude towards one's own religion (as opposed to criticism of religion from a secular position, and as opposed to criticism of a religion other than one's own) which contrasts with a traditionalist or orthodox approach, and it is directly opposed by trends of religious fundamentalism. It is related to religious liberty, which is the tolerance of different religious beliefs and practices, but not all promoters of religious liberty are in favor of religious liberalism, and vice versa.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_liberalism

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by twutin1: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Iegendhero:

Below is the definition of Religious Liberalism from Wikipedia. Tell me which tribe in Nigeria exemplify religious liberalism more than the Yorubas.

Liberalism itself is an antidote to fundamentalism. When you are tolerant to other faiths, you won’t have any reason to terrorize them in the first place.

undecided

How is religious liberalism going to stop boko haram from chopping una cone heads?

You will just accommodate boko haram and they will blend into your society and destroy you from the inside out.

Continue screaming "we are religious liberals". Let me tell you something... no one cares really.

If una like, don't take the warning from aisha. It seems like you yoruba hate new situations or tackling new problems.

And just because there are lots of christians and muslims who are yorua does not mean that you are religious liberals. Yorubas in kwarra have been burning churches anyhow.

The SE is christian dominated so islam is alien to us, so it will slower for the to tolerate islam.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Iegendhero: 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
twutin1:

undecided

How is religious liberalism going to stop boko haram from chopping una cone heads?

You will just accommodate boko haram and they will blend into your society and destroy you from the inside out.

Continue screaming "we are religious liberals". Let me tell you something... no one cares really.

If una like, don't take the warning from aisha. It seems like you yoruba hate new situations or tackling new problems.

And just because there are lots of christians and muslims who are yorua does not mean that you are religious liberals. Yorubas in kwarra have been burning churches anyhow.

The SE is christian dominated so islam is alien to us, so it will slower for the to tolerate islam.

Let me reply to you this last time for the sane one among you.

The issue of discourse is that the Muslims of the SW will be willing tools for Boko Haram to penetrate the west. That was why some of you guys are using the narrative of MURIC and etc.

Then I went ahead to tell you that the SW Muslims are one of the most liberal Muslims you can see out there and judging by the fact that they have lived peacefully with the Christian SW’ners through ages and blended, it will be hard for Boko Haram to sell their ideology in the West.

The Boko Haram issue is an ideology which was why it is hard to eradicate. How can you convince a Yoruba man that education is Haram and that Christians deserves to be butchered when our existence is deeply rooted in education and religious tolerance (Islam, Christianity, and Traditional)

How do you convince me as a Muslim to kill my Christian mom or burn my certificates because of some blood thirsty god?

You were conversing with your IPOB brain because you don’t even know the meaning of Religious liberalism and I’m sure it’s alien to the people of the SE coz most of you are religious bigots too. The only difference here is that you have not yet taken up arms.

I always feel sorry for people like you coz you can’t understand the feeling of being religious tolerant coz it’s alien to your culture, tribe, and existence.

Don’t bother replying me coz you’ve spent your time with me.

Have a good day!

17 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by twutin1: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Iegendhero:

Let me reply to you this last time for the sane one among you.

The issue of discourse is that the Muslims of the SW will be willing tools for Boko Haram to penetrate the west. That was why some of you guys are using the narrative of MURIC and etc.

Then I went ahead to tell you that the SW Muslims are one of the most liberal Muslims you can see out there and judging by the fact that they have lived peacefully with the Christian SW’ners through ages and blended, it will be hard for Boko Haram to sell their ideology in the West.

The Boko Haram issue is an ideology which was why it is hard to eradicate. How can you convince a Yoruba man that education is Haram and that Christians deserves to be butchered when our existence is deeply rooted in education and religious tolerance (Islam, Christianity, and Traditional)

How do you convince me as a Muslim to kill my Christian mom or burn my certificates because of some blood thirsty god?

You were conversing with your IPOB brain because you don’t even know the meaning of Religious liberalism and I’m sure it’s alien to the people of the SE coz most of you are religious bigots too. The only difference here is that you have not yet taken up arms.

I always feel sorry for people like you coz you can’t understand the feeling of being religious tolerant coz it’s alien to your culture, tribe, and existence.

Don’t bother replying me coz you’ve spent your time with me.

Have a good day!

Propaganda is real and easy oh.

Yoruba people can believe propaganda anytime. Cone heads are the most gullible people in the world.

N it doesn't matter wether your religious liberals. Outsiders can easily penetrate the west just like the fulani are doing.

Believing that yoruba people prioritize education is more than enough evidence that you guys believe too much propaganda. Tribe of owonile and agbero are educated sey?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by OfficialAPCNig: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
Iegendhero:

IPOB is a terrorist organization with well documented atrocities.

They insigated violence as a group during the EndSars protest and we all see Kanu utterances.

IPOB went further to wreak havoc on harmless citizen in Rivers and proceeded to bomb church in the same state.

MURIC is just a one man organization that uses his pen to state his grievances and defend the Islamic faith just like CAN and the likes of Oyedepo and etc always do.

The Muslim Yorubas are far more tolerant than the Igbo Christians and that is a fact.

The Igbo Christians can’t even acknowledge their Muslim counterpart and we all saw how they lambasted BBC Igbo just because they greeted the Igbo Muslims happy Eid.

Again, the Muslim Yorubas are far far tolerant that Igbo Christians. Are you trying to debate that?
Yet they were burning churches in Ilorin.

NEXT?

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by achierosion(m): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
Gandollaar:
Hit and run to where nau?
I don't even know sef

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Iegendhero: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Yet they were burning churches in Ilorin.

NEXT?

Like the mosque that were burnt in Nsukka by the Igbos?.

https://dailytrust.com/2-mosques-destroyed-shops-burgled-as-in-mob-attacks-on-nsukka-muslim-communities

[img]https:///65535/50723642986_29a285892a_b_d.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by OfficialAPCNig: 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Iegendhero: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Mob!

Next?

Mob lol.

I think mob is another name for IPOB terrorists now.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by dollytino4real(f): 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
make dem com first we go use operation hawk smile for dem, they will swim brass water to Bonney water to river Niger water

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by OfficialAPCNig: 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
Iegendhero:

Mob lol.
I think mob is another name for IPOB terrorists now.
Keep thinking yoriba moslem

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
Well, if they finish the North, we can let them have the North for their country and god. While the South remains a different country.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Canvass: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
EMMY76:
That's almost impossible in the SE and SS unless they get backing from buhari's regime I can't vouch for the SW where there are great number of yoruba muslims who are ready to do anything to please their fulani muslim brothers up north.
For bokoharam to be able to have a foothold in the south and flourish like in the north east it must have a willing grassroot local collaboration where it effortlessly recruits it's members which the SE/SS regions can't provide due to their cultural and religious beliefs that are totally against all that bokoharam represents.

Most Yoruba people are traditionalists disguising with other religions. You think skull-mining thrives in the West for no just cause? From Ile-Ife to Oyo to Ibadan to Ijebu to Benin Republic to Togo, it's JuJu everywhere you go. So tey, them export am go the Americas and the Caribbeans. Amotekun and OPC are cults rather than security outfits and they rely heavily on otumokpo as against arms and ammunitions.
Let the Boko Haram people show first.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
Iegendhero:

Yeah it’ll be hard for them to have that kind of foothold down south coz they can be easily distinguished from the natives.

The only way they can penetrate the south is if they do that colluding with the natives and the Southerners I know enjoy life over death especially we the SW’ner.

I should now go and blow myself because I want to convert people to Islam or establish a caliphate when my own mother herself is a Christian and my dad brother is a deacon? When my gf herself is a Christian and Baba Awolesi my dad close friend is an Ifa worshiper.

Walahi it’ll just be double wahala for Boko Haramu!
I agree with you.
Terrorism is like election rigging. You can't do it where you are not popular. The westerners I know fear death more than anything. We value our lives here unlike northerners who counts deaths as devine gifts. Orientation differs.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
PopSmoke:
only fools does not know this

infact they are already in the south
doing what?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by persius555(m): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
They will be weeded out in a month. In the south, jungle justice is a festival. I doubt if any Boko Haram member will enjoy dying by jungle justice.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by UnbanEbenezar: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
ggood:
We will use masquerade shoe on them, ask South South person what is masquerade shoe , its very deadly
it's called ekpe ikpo ukod in Akwa Ibom.
Na ghost oh and e dey kill wella

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Manab: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
persius555:
They will be weeded out in a month. In the south, jungle justice is a festival. I doubt if any Boko Haram member will enjoy dying by jungle justice.
bro no mata hw stuborn u ar, u ar not as stubborn as north, before tackling boko haram or bandit/herdsman tackle ur politician's first de ar de danger of society.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by tamdun: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
Iegendhero:

Yeah it’ll be hard for them to have that kind of foothold down south coz they can be easily distinguished from the natives.

The only way they can penetrate the south is if they do that colluding with the natives and the Southerners I know enjoy life over death especially we the SW’ner.

I should now go and blow myself because I want to convert people to Islam or establish a caliphate when my own mother herself is a Christian and my dad brother is a deacon? When my gf herself is a Christian and Baba Awolesi my dad close friend is an Ifa worshiper.

Exactly, u will hardly see anyone from SW willing to blow himself up, ta lo feku

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Mayng01(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
Not in the south west, yesufu is delusional

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by ggood: 12:05am On Dec 16, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
it's called ekpe ikpo ukod in Akwa Ibom.
Na ghost oh and e dey kill wella

I know is in Ibiono

Ebenezar Afo Ado ata Eyen hahahaha
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by MyGeneration(m): 1:42am On Dec 16, 2020
Boko Haram is a scam, the agreement is chop as much money as u want but know ur boundaries.

Nigerian military can finish Boko Haram in 1 week but if they do there defence budget would be cut, means to steal money would reduce

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 16, 2020
Iegendhero:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:42am On Dec 16, 2020
IamPlato:
Una don give this one too much attention she don dey talk rubbish...
once una make people famous they will start posting unnecessarily to please una..

IamPlato:
except She Is A Terrorist, how Does She Know That.

Bokn haram Will Never Be Through With The North, Sambisa is A Base, Boko haram's Target Is Not To Take Over Nigeria.
How Do You Define "Through With The North" they Own The North and It Is Their Territory.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by DeOTR: 9:42am On Dec 16, 2020
It's not possible. BH can't cross the Niger River.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Ihatemumu: 9:43am On Dec 16, 2020
helinues:
They dare not

Same thing the North said
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2020
Ezeama400:
It would be difficult for them to penetrate the two Christian dominated regions.. I don't know for SW that has many fanatical Muslims in their midst..

their muric will gladly welcome them to the southwest cheesy
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by bigcasava1(m): 9:45am On Dec 16, 2020
Tell them baboon and monkey will soak inside blood! Make thunder fire una! We aware of that but we will resist it. Idiots!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by DeOTR: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2020
Manab:
bro no mata hw stuborn u ar, u ar not as stubborn as north, before tackling boko haram or bandit/herdsman tackle ur politician's first de ar de danger of society.
Forget that shit!
Which North is stubborn? The same North that can't even fight for her right?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Mutemenot(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2020
Yes oh. In South West where they have relatives
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Goldenkrezi: 9:47am On Dec 16, 2020
2030 seff dem Neva finish for North
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by mrkings84(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2020
They can't, except maybe in yuruba land,..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail / Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo / Aisha Buhari Visits Ibrahim Babangida (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.