Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,801 members, 7,798,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Uganda Government Drops Charges And Releases Omah Lay, Tems And Their Managers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Uganda Government Drops Charges And Releases Omah Lay, Tems And Their Managers (328 Views)

Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show / Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show / Omah Lay +tems +oxlade Beat Type(enter Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uganda Government Drops Charges And Releases Omah Lay, Tems And Their Managers by Kingvick: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Uganda Artist BebeCool Posted on his Twitter handle the Good News about the Government Dropping the charges against Omah Lay and Tems

He was spotted at the Uganda Kitalya prison securing their release

Great news!!! They are free @Omah_Lay and @temsbaby https://pic.twitter.com/dKztHF3HKZ

https://mobile.twitter.com/BebeCoolUG/status/1338843050555158529?p=v

Re: Uganda Government Drops Charges And Releases Omah Lay, Tems And Their Managers by Charleys: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
So na like this wey FTC dey dey?

Wow, what a beautiful experience.

I want to thank all those who have read my comments from the beginning till this day.

I want to thank my fastest fingers. You are indeed a genius. A prophetess once told me, that my finger will go places, now I know.
Re: Uganda Government Drops Charges And Releases Omah Lay, Tems And Their Managers by Kingvick: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
More

Re: Uganda Government Drops Charges And Releases Omah Lay, Tems And Their Managers by VickypediaPHC: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
Good
Re: Uganda Government Drops Charges And Releases Omah Lay, Tems And Their Managers by sammuell(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
Better
Re: Uganda Government Drops Charges And Releases Omah Lay, Tems And Their Managers by MiQui: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
Cruise. Clout hunt
Re: Uganda Government Drops Charges And Releases Omah Lay, Tems And Their Managers by Madibah(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bebecool , name wey be like gay name grin
Re: Uganda Government Drops Charges And Releases Omah Lay, Tems And Their Managers by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
God knows I'll surely sue them. Both the government and the organisers that invited me over to that damn country

(1) (Reply)

G-4 Da Bishop Sets To Release A Cover Song Of One Of His Favorite Songs In 2020 / What Every Up And Coming Artiste Needs To Know Before Releasing A Single Or EP / Reggae Legend Bunny Wailer Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.