Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-UK Post BREXIT Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-UK Post BREXIT Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy (8171 Views)

WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery / Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-uk Post Brexit Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy / How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-UK Post BREXIT Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy by Blossomfirst(f): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
grin
Re: Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-UK Post BREXIT Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Osinbajo is just waking up
Re: Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-UK Post BREXIT Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy by ABJ4Real(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
And is that the most important thing on our agenda? Government of weaklings.
Re: Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-UK Post BREXIT Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy by Brunicekid(m): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
This one Buhari has not granted meeting these days...Is Osinbajo now the "President"
Re: Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-UK Post BREXIT Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy by BanevsJoker(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jollylolly:
Some people still think UK will sanction Nigerian... In their wildest dreams

Since gaining its independence in 1960, Nigeria has maintained strong relations with the United Kingdom, its former colonial master. The United Kingdom is now one of Nigeria’s strongest allies. I think we need UK more now because of the challenges facing the country.

The world's biggest parasite, also known as the United Kingdom. How dare you call other countries your commonwealth? How is my wealth your commonwealth? How? When? Where did you buy shares in my wealth to make it your commonwealth? Always leaching off their former colonies. No country colonised by the UK is ever truly independent.
Re: Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-UK Post BREXIT Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy by Onyemaya: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
τнis мαท sнσυℓ∂ gσ αท∂ rєsτ αท∂ αℓsσ rєsigท αท∂ нαท∂ σvєr τσ sσмєσทє τнατ is cαραвℓє τσ вє vicє ρrєsi∂єทτ' ωє ทigєriαทs αrє τirє∂ σƒ σsiทвαjσ' нє sнσυℓ∂ rєsigท ωiτн iммє∂iατє єƒƒєcτ
Re: Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-UK Post BREXIT Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy by Rawgold29(m): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
Britain knows how to leave Europe but wouldn't support Nigeria disintegration... undecided
Re: Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-UK Post BREXIT Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy by onlinenigb: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hypocritical display! What about Biafra?

i. Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k weekly using my phone and from home.

ii. Discover the secrets how you can be exporting Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK,Europe, UAE, Canada, etc from the comfort of your Home. For more details, check my signature
Re: Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-UK Post BREXIT Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy by CSTRR: 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jollylolly:

Since gaining its independence in 1960, Nigeria has maintained strong relations with the United Kingdom, its former colonial master. The United Kingdom is now one of Nigeria’s strongest allies. I think we need UK more now because of the challenges facing the country.

It is not because they like you or want what is best for you.
It's because you are their cash cow.

The amount that UK universities get from NIgeria alone is more than the GDP of some countries.

And that's one of the ways the British milk us.
And they need NIgeria now more than ever.

They will support a dictator if it keeps NIgeria stable.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-UK Post BREXIT Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy by ehinmowo: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jollylolly:

You just open your mouth and say the first thing that comes to it.

What has been the volume of UK trade to NIgeria? UK's sanction cannot really have significant effect on NIgeria. The problem is the ripple effect. Once an European country or EU ally is having problem with one country, others begin to take relationship with such country with a pinch of salt.

Besides, it's ICC that is looking into NIgeria's mishandling. And should she be found guilty, NIgeria will be having some powerful enemies.

That been said, I knew I am.just wasting my time replying you. because you don't strike me as someone with analytical sense.
Re: Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-UK Post BREXIT Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy by chaloskyx: 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
CONTINUE DISCUSSING ON HOW YOU WOULD KUKU SELL NIGERIA TO BRITAIN USELESS PEOPLE
Re: Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-UK Post BREXIT Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy by danilmo: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
Now this is one of the few Yoruba men I like

Succinct intelligent sauve and classy

What more can you ask for . Not that brown toothed, corrupt, hunched, drug addled rottweiler called tinubu

Osibanjo is a man amongst men

see what u don't know.. Osinbanjo is a starboy riding on a man that is fighting his political battle..U insult tinubu because he has his hands in many dirty political game, if not for Tinubu dirty game u think people like Osinbanjo will become d VP, or can u mention any elective post Osinbanjo politically aspired for??

all the political office from Antoney general in Lagos to V.P u forgot he was riding on someone back was was busy doing the dirty job?? where would d like of fashola, ambode be if not for Tinubu who is doing the dirty game for them?? or u think there are no powerful party men to wrestlie the job??

no reason am o.. fighting all political hurdle and surviving is not something u can do without soiling ur hands.

don't get it twisted all the political move Tinubu has been making within the last One week might be for Osinbanjo his son.. Osinbanjo get loyalist in APC ni?? where will he get the presidential ticket without loyal party men??

I believe tinubu is making is move to b more relevant that whoever he support come 2023 either him or Osinbanjo will 70% b d president and to do that u won't expect him to sit in Lagos and be watching.

wen they called him political strategist u think say na for play??.
Re: Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-UK Post BREXIT Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
danilmo:

see what u don't know.. Osinbanjo is a starboy riding on a man that is fighting his political battle..U insult tinubu because he has his hands in many dirty political game, if not for Tinubu dirty game u think people like Osinbanjo will become d VP, or can u mention any elective post Osinbanjo politically aspired for??

all the political office from Antoney general in Lagos to V.P u forgot he was riding on someone back was was busy doing the dirty job?? where would d like of fashola, ambode be if not for Tinubu who is doing the dirty game for them?? or u think there are no powerful party men to wrestlie the job??

no reason am o.. fighting all political hurdle and surviving is not something u can do without soiling ur hands.

don't get it twisted all the political move Tinubu has been making within the last One week might be for Osinbanjo his son.. Osinbanjo get loyalist in APC ni?? where will he get the presidential ticket without loyal party men??

I believe tinubu is making is move to b more relevant that whoever he support come 2023 either him or Osinbanjo will 70% b d president and to do that u won't expect him to sit in Lagos and be watching.

wen they called him political strategist u think say na for play??.
@ Helinues

You have alot to learn .. read this sound counter to my earlier comment.

This guy gave me sound coherent points that has forced me to take a rethink . This is what we want on this forum, not those your unhinged banter this isn't a danfo park.

Now to you sir

You made valid points .. I may not counter now due to rather pressing things I am currently engaged in but I assure you I shall revert.

Well said.. good points indeed

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-UK Post BREXIT Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy by tyup(m): 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
dynicks:
OSIBANJO THIS; OSIBANJO THAT......and yet a supposed president is far away in daura attending to his citizens (cows) making sure they are well fed and cared for....HE even had to install CCTV cameras to enable a 24/7 closeness and observation between him and his first class citizens

Lol
Re: Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-UK Post BREXIT Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy by tyup(m): 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
BanevsJoker:

The world's biggest parasite, also known as the United Kingdom. How dare you call other countries your commonwealth? How is my wealth your commonwealth? How? When? Where did you buy shares in my wealth to make it your commonwealth? Always leaching off their former colonies. No country colonised by the UK is ever truly independent.

they don't have to be
Re: Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-UK Post BREXIT Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy by tyup(m): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
CSTRR:

It is not because they like you or want what is best for you.
It's because you are their cash cow.

The amount that UK universities get from NIgeria alone is more than the GDP of some countries.

And that's one of the ways the British milk us.
And they need NIgeria now more than ever.

They will support a dictator if it keeps NIgeria stable.

$750m spent so far. Damnn even far way above some countries GDP
Re: Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-UK Post BREXIT Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy by tyup(m): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
ehinmowo:

You just open your mouth and say the first thing that comes to it.

What has been the volume of UK trade to NIgeria? UK's sanction cannot really have significant effect on NIgeria. The problem is the ripple effect. Once an European country or EU ally is having problem with one country, others begin to take relationship with such country with a pinch of salt.

Besides, it's ICC that is looking into NIgeria's mishandling. And should she be found guilty, NIgeria will be having some powerful enemies.

That been said, I knew I am.just wasting my time replying you. because you don't strike me as someone with analytical sense.

Damn

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Letters Of Credence From The Ambassador Of Switzerland / Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman / Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.