Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! (6387 Views)

Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business, No Advance Payment / I Have Sufficient Cash For Online Investment, I Need Ideas / I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by TheGreatIYANU: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
9jagobetta:
Is that the only investment you can think of with such money, there other kind of investment that can pay you back that amount in a year while the capital still stand...

Can you state some?
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
TheGreatIYANU:

Can you state some?
Good question
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Funkybabee(f): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
JayDaily:

Where can one get Hectares of land in a developed place?

almost impossible... I know what it took me to get that land about 8/12 plots... I had to buy out three landowners out just to get that much land in one place...

hmmm, just go and consult architec for your plan

atleast mini villa
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by gateofheaven(m): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
I don't really know about the location, but 100m would have done a good job considering that the cost of land have been settled, have you factored in the cost of getting approvals for filling station?
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Jamestown123: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
JayDaily:

At least you made me smile
Sport investment, how sir?
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by achaemeka(m): 3:08am On Dec 18, 2020
JayDaily:
Hey guys,

I stumbled into a real paying investment January 2019 and so far good I want to reinvest into property...

When I mean a villa,

Im planning to build a kind of structure that would contain a standard fuel station, and shopping mall both facing the road, and a residential area behind, I have 7 plots of land in Ikom Eman @Uyo, (capital city of Akwa Ibom State) very close to the Ekom Iman round About, and have no idea if this land can carry the structures I'm talking about.

let's say I have a capital of 100m as a start for this.

im pretty open to any ideas.

Sir,good morning.I can give you my number,But I am not a investment guy.I just need 100k to start a business,abeg reply me if you need to know whow I will spend the money.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 18, 2020
JayDaily:
Hey guys,

I stumbled into a real paying investment January 2019 and so far good I want to reinvest into property...

When I mean a villa,

Im planning to build a kind of structure that would contain a standard fuel station, and shopping mall both facing the road, and a residential area behind, I have 7 plots of land in Ikom Eman @Uyo, (capital city of Akwa Ibom State) very close to the Ekom Iman round About, and have no idea if this land can carry the structures I'm talking about.

let's say I have a capital of 100m as a start for this.

im pretty open to any ideas.

7plots of land might sound huge however removing a portion for standard fuel station will surely take away more than 2 or more plots of the land. Moreover, its not a safe to have a residential home close to a fuel station, I doubt if any one will approve that for you.
Secondly considering the high cost of building materials, that 100million will struggle to complete two structures of 3 storey building let alone, a station, a mall and residential structures.
For me, I think its best to focus on housing units and perhaps the mall considering the location which is a bit off town. The good thing there is that someone working in Abak that prefers to live in Uyo would find such location ideal.

Average cost of a stand-alone well finished 3bedroom bungalow is around 5 million naira.
So calculate well bros.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 18, 2020
gateofheaven:
I don't really know about the location, but 100m would have done a good job considering that the cost of land have been settled, have you factored in the cost of getting approvals for filling station?

This wouldn't be a problem sir, I have people in higher grounds, getting approval wouldn't be a problem
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 18, 2020
achaemeka:

Sir,good morning.I can give you my number,But I am not a investment guy.I just need 100k to start a business,abeg reply me if you need to know whow I will spend the money.

Let me see what you have
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 18, 2020
jcmaiah:

7plots of land might sound huge however removing a portion for standard fuel station will surely take away more than 2 or more plots of the land. Moreover, its not a safe to have a residential home close to a fuel station, I doubt if any one will approve that for you.
Secondly considering the high cost of building materials, that 100million will struggle to complete two structures of 3 storey building let alone, a station, a mall and residential structures.
For me, I think its best to focus on housing units and perhaps the mall considering the location which is a bit off town. The good thing there is that someone working in Abak that prefers to live in Uyo would find such location ideal.

Average cost of a stand-alone well finished 3bedroom bungalow is around 5 million naira.
So calculate well bros.

Thanks for this, invited an architect guy and he ruled out a filling station option out completely,

in his words, if I need a filling station it should stand somewhere else,

against my initial plan of having a small villa with almost every necessary structures built around...

like a residential area, a small mall, so residents don't go out far to get things, a fuel station so they can fuel their car around, a pharmacy, a school, children of residents can school just close by comfortably etc

talking about land, I'm in talks with a land owner close by, 4 plots,

I could buy him off, if need be...

somehow I believe this can be achieved in before 2025...

1 Like

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 18, 2020
Jamestown123:
Sport investment, how sir?

Trading on sports via a reputable Betting company, nairaland seem to be against this course...

1 Like

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by achaemeka(m): 6:51am On Dec 18, 2020
JayDaily:

Let me see what you have
Good morning sir,this my number 081******21
I went to webdevelopment bootcamp,I learnt html5,css3,js(javascript),boostrap and some part of c# before arm robbers theif my laptop then.
I can edit any C.M.S. be it wordpress,joomla and wix e.t.c. to build any site.I can also build site from scratch.I am a keyword research SEO freenlance writer and SEO expert.I used to have a tech blog those days,that was already ranking high,though I was not making money then because I was not too good at monetization then.

I need to buy hp elitebook 8470p laptop which cost #80k, and then keep 20k to be running expenses e.g buying a new hosting to launch a new tech blog and buy internet data.Sir abeg help me.We can even video chat so that you will beleive me.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by OneMillionDave: 6:53am On Dec 18, 2020
Boss man, I want to ask you for a favor, I know I have never seen this happen to me or anyone before, help no dey nigeria at all.

but if God touch your heart, please help me please with 100k please, I have a business I want to go into but I lack funds, I can send you the business plan abeg help a brother my God go bless you...
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 18, 2020
achaemeka:
Good morning sir,this my number 0816***"221
send me a pm with what you want to do, and what you have in place already.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 18, 2020
OneMillionDave:
Boss man, I want to ask you for a favor, I know I have never seen this happen to me or anyone before, help no dey nigeria at all.

but if God touch your heart, please help me please with 100k please, I have a business I want to go into but I lack funds, I can send you the business plan abeg help a brother my God go bless you...

See my above comment.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by achaemeka(m): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2020
JayDaily:

send me a pm with what you want to do, and what you have in place already.

I sent you an email.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2020
JayDaily:

Thanks for this, invited an architect guy and he ruled out a filling station option out completely,

in his words, if I need a filling station it should stand somewhere else,

against my initial plan of having a small villa with almost every necessary structures built around...

like a residential area, a small mall, so residents don't go out far to get things, a fuel station so they can fuel their car around, a pharmacy, a school, children of residents can school just close by comfortably etc

talking about land, I'm in talks with a land owner close by, 4 plots,

I could buy him off, if need be...

somehow I believe this can be achieved in before 2025...
Seeing your time projection, I believe you can achieve it.
However, I will advice you start with residential structures first. That will be a leading project and in the course of that you would build a lot of experience.
For the school, its a good idea but the shopping mall and pharmacy should come before that. Target a mini shopping mall, don't for another De Choice. All the best

1 Like

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2020
achaemeka:

Good morning sir,this my number 0816*****21
I went to webdevelopment bootcamp,I learnt html5,css3,js(javascript),boostrap and some part of c# before arm robbers theif my laptop then.
I can edit any C.M.S. be it wordpress,joomla and wix e.t.c. to build any site.I can also build site from scratch.I am a keyword research SEO freenlance writer and SEO expert.I used to have a tech blog those days,that was already ranking high,though I was not making money then because I was not too good at monetization then.

I need to buy hp elitebook 8470p laptop which cost #80k, and then keep 20k to be running expenses e.g buying a new hosting to launch a new tech blog and buy internet data.Sir abeg help me.We can even video chat so that you will beleive me.

I would reply your email soon.

if you are good at web design and development,

search for salvation ministry site and that of deeper life.. if you can design similar sites on wordpress, then email me your requirements, you design a few for me!
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by achaemeka(m): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2020
JayDaily:

I would reply your email soon.

if you are good at web design and development,

search for salvation ministry site and that of deeper life.. if you can design similar sites on wordpress, then email me your requirements, you design a few for me!
I dont have laptop or good phone to use.That is the reason I want to buy laptop,I need to buy laptop and do some personal training again before I will start working for people.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Kwara1stson: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2020
boss can u introduce me to this sports investment am a 27yr old final year student of Pharmacy, am as broke as anything u can you think off. pls help me
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2020
Kwara1stson:
boss can u introduce me to this sports investment am a 27yr old final year student of Pharmacy, am as broke as anything u can you think off. pls help me

Mindset matters brother, if you see yourself as too broke, you would reflect so, there are times even "The very rich feel broke"

with who I am now, if I find myself with less that N10m in my account, I'm broke.

so if your "broke status can afford you 100k, let me know.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2020
achaemeka:

I dont have laptop or good phone to use.That is the reason I want to buy laptop,I need to buy laptop and do some personal training again before I will start working for people.

Bro, I'm a web designer and there was a time I was in your shoes, hard drive crash and I couldn't even afford 7k to fix it, but when I got jobs, there are friends, co web developers you know who have laptops... you meet them...

you can even negotiate with em, give something after receiving your pay...

In life you have to be serious for others to take you serious bro,

when you need help don't just sit and wait for help to come, do something...

you need help of N1m help and someone who might want to help you ask, how much do you have?

and you have nothing at all, show no seriousness.

you want 1m and you tell someone who's willing to help that you have 100k, 500k might be added for you as help and you told to go get the rest...

I wish I could talk to you personally.

not because I can't design those sites, but because I don't have that time.

5 Likes

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 18, 2020
OneMillionDave:

Your business plan is smart driven, and for the fact you have started something already, I Have sent you something.

Along side your business I'd also like you to invest into sports like me and earn good money too...

with 200k capital, 600k plus can be achieved monthly.

good luck!

1 Like

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by achaemeka(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2020
JayDaily:

Bro, I'm a web designer and there was a time I was in your shoes, hard drive crash and I couldn't even afford 7k to fix it, but when I got jobs, there are friends, co web developers you know who have laptops... you meet them...

you can even negotiate with em, give something after receiving your pay...

In life you have to be serious for others to take you serious bro,

when you need help don't just sit and wait for help to come, do something...

you need help of N1m help and someone who might want to help you ask, how much do you have?

and you have nothing at all, show no seriousness.

you want 1m and you tell someone who's willing to help that you have 100k, 500k might be added for you as help and you told to go get the rest...

I wish I could talk to you personally.

not because I can't design those sites, but because I don't have that time.
Call this number now09043412406,make we talk make I explain my situation to you.To you you may think I am unserious,But I will explain to you.
Don't use your situation to judge others,where I dey now I nor know people nor be benin I for learn webdev ,na enugu .Now I am in benin.Help me if you can.call me,if you want to hear everything from me,there are things we cant discuss here.
Goodluck.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Kwara1stson: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
JayDaily:

Mindset matters brother, if you see yourself as too broke, you would reflect so, there are times even "The very rich feel broke"

with who I am now, if I find myself with less that N10m in my account, I'm broke.

so if your "broke status can afford you 100k, let me know.
yes sir
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by OneMillionDave: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
JayDaily:

Your business plan is smart driven, and for the fact you have started something already, I Have sent you something.

Along side your business I'd also like you to invest into sports like me and earn good money too...

with 200k capital, 600k plus can be achieved monthly.

good luck!

Sir I don't receive alerts oh, let me run to ATM and confirm.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kwara1stson:
yes sir

send me a "pm" then.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
OneMillionDave:

Sir I don't receive alerts oh, let me run to ATM and confirm.

when you confirm, please do well to keep it off Nairaland.
If you wish, a simple "thank you Jay" should be enough.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Whiteshield: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
achaemeka:

Call this number now09043412406,make we talk make I explain my situation to you.To you you may think I am unserious,But I will explain to you.
Don't use your situation to judge others, where I dey now I nor know people nor be benin I for learn webdev ,na enugu .Now I am in benin.Help me if you can.call me,if you want to hear everything from me,there are things we cant discuss here.
Goodluck.

You are very rude, full of excuses, not ready to take up opportunities and lethargic. You are not interested in working, it is free money you want.

Get a laptop, contact that guy and do jobs that will earn you money, you are just giving excuses. You never ready hammer.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by achaemeka(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Whiteshield:

You are very rude, full of excuses, not ready to take up opportunities and lethargic. You are not interested in working, it is free money you want.

Get a laptop, contact that guy and do jobs that will earn you money, you are just giving excuses. You never ready hammer.
Sorry,If I sound rude.But where I am now,you wont understand.the area I am now I dont know people,I am new in the street.The boys here,are all tout .You wont understand but you can call me so that I will explain better for you.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by achaemeka(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
JayDaily:

Sir do my own for me abeg.Drop your number make I call you explain things to you.I need I will accept anyjob that is I will have to go to cybercafe.But I want to go through some tutorials,as e don tey wey I do those things last,before I start working abeg.
I can video chat you,for you to beleive .I need help not as if I am unserious,I am serious abeg help me.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by OneMillionDave: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
JayDaily:

Today I have cried, laughed, wept inshot I don't know how I feel right now sir.

Sir My God will bless you countless times.

I just went to checked my balance, and I was so scared, thought it was a dream so I withdrew everything to see it physically...

Ahh my Oga 140k just like that??

Sir how do I contact you please, you just put happiness in my family, my mum is asking how to contact you to show appreciation please...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sports Betting: The Success Formula / The Financial Safe Net is not a 9-5 Any More ...Here is What Is / Tine Investments.. Anyone Heard Or Invested With Them??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.