Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Social Media Bill: UK To Set New Regulations For Social Media Companies - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Social Media Bill: UK To Set New Regulations For Social Media Companies (10564 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel / Mum Who Poisons Her Kids For Social Media Donations Sentenced To Death / UK To Send 120 Armoured Vehicles To Ukraine As Boris Johnson Meets Zelensky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Bill: UK To Set New Regulations For Social Media Companies by King2019(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2020
goodheart02:

You maybe right. Their antics and depraved way of reasoning is resoundingly similar

Hello bro

I am a fan of Erebus

Can you give me the plot so I can finish it?
Re: Social Media Bill: UK To Set New Regulations For Social Media Companies by goodheart02(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
King2019:

Hello bro

I am a fan of Erebus

First of all I'm glad to know you're a fan. Nice meeting u. And it's my pleasure to write for your reading. But there was a reason I stopped writing because I wanted the book to gain audience. It's actually a 24 chapter book with 952 pages. And I guess I stopped at chapter 4 here on Nairaland.

And no I can't give you the plot to finish it up because Erebus is a copyrighted work of mine under law, so another person tampering with the work is an infringement on my copyright.
Re: Social Media Bill: UK To Set New Regulations For Social Media Companies by goodheart02(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
King2019:

Hello bro

I am a fan of Erebus

So tell me, what are your favorite scenes in Erebus in the little one I wrote there??
Re: Social Media Bill: UK To Set New Regulations For Social Media Companies by King2019(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
goodheart02:

So tell me, what are your favorite scenes in Erebus in the little one I wrote there??

Everything is really cool but I felt like you shortened it
Re: Social Media Bill: UK To Set New Regulations For Social Media Companies by King2019(m): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
goodheart02:

First of all I'm glad to know you're a fan. Nice meeting u. And it's my pleasure to write for your reading. But there was a reason I stopped writing because I wanted the book to gain audience. It's actually a 24 chapter book with 952 pages. And I guess I stopped at chapter 4 here on Nairaland.

And no I can't give you the plot to finish it up because Erebus is a copyrighted work of mine under law, so another person tampering with the work is an infringement on my copyright.

I have not even thought about how to finish the book because I only read it once

Thanks for the information thought the story was too good to go to waste
Re: Social Media Bill: UK To Set New Regulations For Social Media Companies by goodheart02(m): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
King2019:

I have not even thought about how to finish the book because I only read it once

Thanks for the information thought the story was too good to go to waste

No dear. The story is not a waste rather it was never completed here on nairaland. I have the complete copy with me both in hard and soft. I'll release them when I'm ready.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Bill: UK To Set New Regulations For Social Media Companies by goodheart02(m): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
King2019:

Everything is really cool but I felt like you shortened it

Glad to hear it's cool. Yeah I shortened it for the reason I told u before. I'm writing the sequel to it presently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pierre Buyoya, Burundi Ex-president Dies From Covid-19 / Zimbabwe quadruples electricity prices amid blackouts / 42 Killed And 322 Injured In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.