Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. (78123 Views)

She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single / Nigerian Lady Can't Wait To Carry Belle As She Practices. PHOTOS / I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Abdanny2000(m): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
As i no get gun how i go use shoot my shot
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Money is artificial complexion is natural

if you look at a yellow woman, try and imagine her with dark skin, thats how you know if a yellow woman is really beautiful or it's just her complexion fooling you. Because if she is ugly and her children dont inherit her complexion (or if her complexion is artificial) she will give birth to ugly children.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
this auntie fine oo singleness no be disease abeg enjoy ur life
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
Toks2008:

If you see me you go melt o.

Above 6feet not cool undecided

With that 6 feet? Nah...
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by kabillionaire(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
check your character
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Toks2008(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
CalliDora1:

With that 6 feet? Nah...

Do you know what 6. 3feet is in height?

Or maybe you love short guys.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by noble2faith(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
haba

Habatically! I said she's taken already!
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by FashionCookie(f): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
frankobobby:

I swearrr!! I thought I was the only one who noticed it. I won't blame them that much since they're mostly northerners

Was trying to read their comments one after the other, at a point I just had to skip. I'm stressed enough as it is...
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by FashionCookie(f): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
ImDStar:
grin grin grin grin grin even me sef tire for those grammar oo

Shuu...Na wa
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
Toks2008:

Do you know what 6. 3feet is in height?

Or maybe you love short guys.

I preythem average height. Not short or too tall.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by ufotty2001: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nuttella:
Its not yet time.
keep hoping
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Toks2008(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
CalliDora1:

I preythem average height. Not short or too tall.

Lobatan!

First lady I will ever come across that does not like a 6footer. Interesting.

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Silentgroper(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chii59:
Too old for me sir
na everybody too old 4 u. Na y u dey single.
i tell u mke u pm me. U run.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Silentgroper(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
CalliDora1:

With that 6 feet? Nah...
Nawa 4 u o. U no fit just calm down small
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
Toks2008:

Lobatan!

First lady I will ever come across that does not like a 6footer. Interesting.

Yeah cool

They are always legelege in stature and any one that is thick comes across like a giant.

So, I prefer average and thick/ built.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Toks2008(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
CalliDora1:

Yeah cool

They are always legelege in stature and any one that is thick comes across like a giant.

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
[quote author=Toks2008 post=97131749][/quote]

Lol.. are you legelege?
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Obindigbo: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
fair ladies be forming goddess when a guy approaches them but their character sucks, den no know say beauty no dey bring real niqqur
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by BlueAir: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
undecided I don't like to eat soup with too many hands on it. It turns me off
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Jodha(f): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
Splitmind:

That's because those apps ban people for having different opinions and women/whiteknigts will harass, threaten and ruin a person's life if they talk about it openly. Guys still say it but just won't say it overtly there.

That's not true... twitter does not suspend account like that...
Nairaland wey dey ban nkor?? ....is it not worse here ...
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Jodha(f): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
0taPiaPia:

Were ever they are, they still jonz if they want to or if need be.

True sha....but nairaland own too much...
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Jodha(f): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Better get it female that understand that are the ones that rule the world now, zoom she get employment, all the money, and control men like trash if you know...

I don't understand yhu sir...
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Jodha(f): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Truvel:
Na Wetin Concern Tall Concern Single? Av U Not See Tall Girls Who Are Still Single?

They're not much... Tall girls are hot cake...we no plenty like that...

So anybody wey try see tall girl dey rush grab am sharp sharp...

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Jodha(f): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chii59:

You're right.
Nevertheless not all pretty ladies behave alike.
Talking of pretty, there are grades in beauty. And there are far more pretty girls than myself. I was only replying to Jod.ha.

Me sef no understand the epistle him write give yhu..

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jodha:

They're not much... Tall girls are hot cake...we no plenty like that...

So anybody wey try see tall girl dey rush grab am sharp sharp...
My Likes 4 Girls Goes Beyond Just How Tall A Girl Is. I Like Girls Dat Her Smart Or Intelligent, Hardworking, Supportive, Independent, Responsible, Humble & Most Importantly Submissive. I Don't Joke With Such Girls With Dis Qualities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Coinbased: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
They seek the worldly things first none of them want to struggle with a man and they want a man who has gone through his own struggle and made it , they want to be apple of his eye without contributing nothing to his success
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by selfmadeOLX(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chii59:

Aunty leave that one. I'm tall, pretty and very much single. This life no just balance.

Hahaha. To be single shouldn’t be a curse though
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Toks2008(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
CalliDora1:

Lol.. are you legelege?

No I am slim with a little flesh.

Just for the fun of it let me show you my pics.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Jodha(f): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
Truvel:
My Likes 4 Girls Goes Beyond Just How Tall A Girl Is. I Like Girls Dat Her Smart Or Intelligent, Hardworking, Supportive, Independent, Responsible, Humble & Most Importantly Submissive. I Don't Joke With Such Girls With Dis Qualities.

This one yhu put "most importantly submissive" ...hope yhure not the oppressive type o...
Those qualities yhu mentioned are really impressive...try and add " with the fear of God" because a lass with the fear of God cannot do certain things...

If she tall join...e go still be jara

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Toks2008:

No I am slim with a little flesh.

Just for the fun of it let me show you my pics.

Ok. cheesy
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jodha:

This one yhu put "most importantly submissive" ...hope yhure not the oppressive type o...
Those qualities yhu mentioned are really impressive...try and add " with the fear of God" because a lass with the fear of God cannot do certain things...

If she tall join...e go still be jara
I'm A Cool Guy. I'm Not Oppressive. As 4 "The Fear Of God" Any Lady Dat Av Regard 4 Her Man & Is Submissive To Her Man Will Definitely Av The Fear Of God. As D Tall, I Agree Say Na Jara.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jodha:

I don't understand yhu sir...
I mean package yourself if you know you know

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.