Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest (57667 Views)

Shatta Wale Reacts To Ghanaian Artistes Not Being Nominated For BET Awards / Shatta Wale Reacts To His Ex-manager Infecting Curvy Actress, Moesha Boduong ... / Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by sewaqueen: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
Silentgroper:
I for buy bt if i talk xay mke i test on u nw, u no gree.

Lolz!...sure you knw that's a NO/NO...
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by Vlain: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
SHIIITHOLE:
What kind of rubbish is this? You Go and misbehave abroad and expect Ghana or Ghanaians to support you because you are a Ghanaian? it doesn’t make sense no. You do the crime, you pay the penalty.

The Ghanaian government does not support citizens who misbehave at home or abroad. What are you teaching your children? That they can flout the laws wherever they go and expect their government to intervene? That is crap.

Lol idiot grin U Don rush show Ur face here. Mumu kwasia grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by Awoo88: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
tobillionaire:
Although they may be tribalistic towards one another in their home country. wen it comes to a Nigerian and a foreigner, Nigerians will always unite to protect their own.
Until something happens to buhari outside the shores of Nigeria
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion I think shatta wale should have visited Nairaland when the news broke out and Edit the Love part outta his tweet, like those folks nailing the artists on FP were down to nothing but Brainless and stooge and most importantly I blame the government for using those kids to stake U 2.5

He talked about people in the music industry in Ghana. You are talking about Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by Ofemmanu1: 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
tobillionaire:
Although they may be tribalistic towards one another in their home country. wen it comes to a Nigerian and a foreigner, Nigerians will always unite to protect their own.

Afonja, flat heads, nyamuri, amala and ewedu.

Na Nairaland e end.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by EBEk101(m): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
nah political leaders dey make nigerians look like dem hate themselves
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by Silentgroper(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
sewaqueen:

Lolz!...sure you knw that's a NO/NO...
Would i get a number still?
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by micxwell(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
elganzar:
True, I didn't even notice...I was angry when I heard about his arrest, I don't really know the guy (first time seeing his picture) but I felt insulted by the audacity they had to arrest him...

Now that everything has been settled, I'll go and check his tribe grin

grin
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by sewaqueen: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Silentgroper:
Would i get a number still?

My WhatsApp number in signature, only for business. wink
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by Silentgroper(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
sewaqueen:

My WhatsApp number in signature, only for business. wink
Strictly business it is then, ma'am. tongue
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by sewaqueen: 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Silentgroper:
Strictly business it is then, ma'am. tongue
Oh yh
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by Keji1012(m): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jodha:
He is right sha.... Nigerians don't joke with their selves when a foreigner is involved....

Please check my signature...bikonu.... support my hussle cry
Ladies please check my signature...I have special gifts for y'all..

WhatsApp me on .. lemme patronize u
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by Tillatalk: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Some nairalanders were happy about it when the news broke out . people are always happy when a successful man fall down
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by TLION(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hambivert:
When Nigerians love you... Your joy sparogatively would know no bounds. Ask Enisa the new Eniola

... but small F.up¿ like this

You'll wish they never loved you in the first place.
Desmond Elliot is still recovering.

So Shatta Wale, be careful of what you tell your country people to learn!

A word is enough!

. Why una just mumu for this NL ? why? For your mind now you sound intelligent? Mehn!!!
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Afonja, flat heads, nyamuri, amala and ewedu.
Na Nairaland e end.
NA SO!
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by Castleman5(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nigeria and double standards...defend your own against foreigners but kill yourself by yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by mu2sa2: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
flexd99:
One of the few good things about Nigeria

BTW,
We're still your best vendor for UK used laptops
Contact in signature
Hahaha, which one are you doing bros - extolling naija spirit or marketing okrika laptop.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by fabsyl(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
Shatta is an Aboki name, Wale is an Afonja name. So therefore, the man is saying rubbish
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by Jodha(f): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Keji1012:

WhatsApp me on . lemme patronize u
I've gotten yhur number please modify that post and remove yhur number before they ban yhu. ...
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by decatalyst(m): 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jodha:
He is right sha.... Nigerians don't joke with their selves when a foreigner is involved....

How much you dey sell these wristwatches?
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
elganzar:
True, I didn't even notice...I was angry when I heard about his arrest, I don't really know the guy (first time seeing his picture) but I felt insulted by the audacity they had to arrest him...

Now that everything has been settled, I'll go and check his tribe grin

You no well I swear. Lol
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by Cousin9999: 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ok

♫ Shatta movemeeent ♫
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by yetunsbay(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
fabsyl:
Shatta is an Aboki name, Wale is an Afonja name. So therefore, the man is saying rubbish
if una go yab..... Atleast make una learn to speak/write correct English
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by Meedon: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Okay.
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by fecosequence(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jodha:

nice watch designs
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jodha:

Are u in Abuja or Lagos. I'm interested in d watches
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jodha:

Except wherre the foreigner sets foot in Nigeria.
Is this not the same Nigeria where chinese imprison their Nigerian staff?
Is this not the Nigeria where Lebanese spit at The citizens and treat them like slaves
Is thos not the same Nigeria where foreigners will put up an establishment and say no blacks allowed
Same Nigeria where a policeman will shoot his fellow Nigerian to curry favour from a foreigner
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by 02Kebreal(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
tobillionaire:
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by MiQui: 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by stayclearofme: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
tobillionaire:
Stories! Not in the US, na Nigerians dey do Nigerians...they have sold themselves to Americans.
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by flexd99(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
mu2sa2:
Hahaha, which one are you doing bros - extolling naija spirit or marketing okrika laptop.
Wetin man go do
As I dey contribute to seun's traffic, make me sef dey drag traffic to my business grin
Re: Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest by Michaelota: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
Idiot, you no just make sense, like you want to come to nigeria for concert? Nah boko haram go kidnap you idiot, they have done the right thing to curtail spread of the virus fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike Slays In Topless Photos / Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / Actress Lydia Forson Flaunts Boobs In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.