Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,930 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) (22685 Views)

Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / Defection: Tanko Al-Makura Sacks 9 Commissioners & 2 Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by OLAADEX(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Former Governor of Nasarawa State, Sen. Umaru Tanko Al-makura, Senator Representing Nasarawa South Senatorial District visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (The Jagaban of Borgu Kingdom)
(The Asiwaju of Lagos)

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
Choi Jagaban. Slow down na. You are causing heart attack rate to rise rapidly in a certain region of Nigeria where they wake their parents with slaps and kicks. Lol.

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by cpu2006(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jagaban. Incoming president shocked

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by OLAADEX(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
candidtalk:
Choi Jagaban. Slow down na. You are causing heart attack rate to rise rapidly in a certain region of Nigeria where they wake their parents with slaps and kicks. Lol.

Hmmmmmm you mean.............

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by flokii: 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
Why is noone visiting Uzor Kalu the ex-convict Kuje inmate or Peter Adaobi the sissy and Atiku's errand boy.. we will not take it grin

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Asiwaju Akanbi Omo Olodo Ide. The political leader that we know. You lead, we follow! Period!

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by OLAADEX(m): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
seunmsg:
Asiwaju Akanbi Omo Olodo Ide. The political leader that we know. You lead, we follow! Period!

Nothing but the truth.
gbasibee

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Dong2: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
OLAADEX:
Former Governor of Nasarawa State, Sen. Umaru Tanko Al-makura, Senator Representing Nasarawa South Senatorial District visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (The Jagaban of Borgu Kingdom)
(The Asiwaju of Lagos)

If Tinubu thinks the north will allow him have the presidency then he is very naive. The Awolowo, Abiola treatment awaits him. The north will never consciously allow an intelligent man from the south occupy that seat. Mark my word he ll never get there, he is just waisting his time, energy and money on a futile dream.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Karlovich: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
grin, This green algae soup eater is busy licking the boot of Northerners thinking they will support him in 2023. Aphonjaz look at your hero and warlord planning to stab you people in the back for crumbs falling from the North's table, He will still end up like his predecessors Awolowo and Abiola.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Aaronzy: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Dong2:

If Tinubu thinks the north will allow him have the presidency then he is very naive. The Awolowo, Abiola treatment awaits him. The north will never consciously allow an intelligent man from the south occupy that seat. Mark my word he ll never get there, he is just waisting his time, energy and money on a futile dream.
tears is allowed

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Dong2:

What about the Obasanjo treatment?

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by owobokiri(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Very dull characters.. look at them dressed like hisbah commanders

3 Likes

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by IamWonderful: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jagaban the king in the east. mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Eze guruguru 1, the moon that always makes baby factory people bark like dogs, grunt like swines, the Slayer of convicted criminal, orji uzor Kalu and Peter Obi .

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
See as Tinubu stand like Christmas tree grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by omenka(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
I have nothing against Jagaban but utmost respect. Gentleman is a political sage no doubt. He has the connections and financial war chest to fight any form of political battle in our land, BUT, I'd rather an Osinbajo or some other trustworthy South Westerner flies the APC banner.

I'm hoping all these expeditions are meant to pave the way for someone else. I'm sceptical Jagaban's age might be a clog in the wheels of his performance, same way it has proven to be with Baba.

I just want the best for my dear country- we've been through WAY TOO MUCH.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by yarimo(m): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
owobokiri:
Very dull characters.. look at them dressed like hisbah commanders
BODE GEORGE first son detected grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Iegendhero: 1:26am On Dec 16, 2020
When we are done with all this, even Bode George will be the campaign manager for HOPE’23.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by printemps: 5:55am On Dec 16, 2020
OLAADEX:
(The Asiwaju of Lagos)

Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, these guys don't look healthy. It will be another terrible mistakes by Nigerians to allow these guys to lead them.
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Sammy07: 6:17am On Dec 16, 2020
omenka:
I have nothing against Jagaban but utmost respect. Gentleman is a political sage no doubt. He has the connections and financial war chest to stand fight any form of political battle in our land, BUT, I'd rather an Osinbajo or some other trustworthy South Westerner flies the APC banner.

I'm hoping all these expeditions are meant to pave the way for someone else. I'm sceptical Jagsban's age might be a clog in the wheels of his performance, same say it has proven to be with Baba.

I just want the best for my dear country- we've been through WAY TOO MUCH.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

True.
But I'm sure he isn't the one that will run for presidency.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by OLAADEX(m): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2020
Iegendhero:
When we are done with all this, even Bode George will be the campaign manager for HOPE’23.

He better be his campaign manager or he should go on exile.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by SaintBeehot(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2020
Asiwaju

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2020
seunmsg:

U r a patriot.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2020
Dong2:

I feel your pain, just stay away from sniper, I don't want to hear story that touches the heart.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Okoyeebo: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2020
Karlovich:
grin, This green algae soup eater is busy licking the boot of Northerners thinking they will support him in 2023. Aphonjaz look at your hero and warlord planning to stab you people in the back for crumbs falling from the North's table, He will still end up like his predecessors Awolowo and Abiola.

Do you know that Ogun state alone has produced more Presidents than the entire Igboland?
That is how some of you akpu ninjas will keep talking nonsense while others are collaborating and strategizing politically. When they eventually succeed and you fail as usual, you start crying hatred and marginalization.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 9:41am On Dec 16, 2020
seunmsg:
Modern day slavery. Fulani slaves
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 9:43am On Dec 16, 2020
IamWonderful:
Jagaban the king in the east. mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Eze guruguru 1, the moon that always makes baby factory people bark like dogs, grunt like swines, the Slayer of convicted criminal, orji uzor Kalu and Peter Obi .
Skull mining idiotic fool. Continue talking rubbish
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Dapson73(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2020
Dong2:

Stop hating the Yoruba for no cause. Was OBJ not from the West and wasn't he an intelligent soul ?

ONBATMANDATEWESTAND

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2020
EmekaA125:

Modern day slavery. Fulani slaves

At least, I won’t be licking Atiku’s Fulani ass in 2023. Can we say the same thing about you and your people?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by unity004(m): 10:11am On Dec 16, 2020
grin Tinubu is doing everything thing for 2023 grin but e go shock am say those his Fulani masters will prefer someone like Goodluck Jonathan that will only have 1 term
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by ffada(m): 10:11am On Dec 16, 2020
Audio visit
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by RedPanthar: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by bcashy: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2020
Dong2:

Find somewhere to cool down ur blood pressure!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon / Onnoghen Vs FG: Dr. Joe Abah Reacts / Edo Assembly Confirms Two Commissioners-designate, Three Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.