Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Black Girl Beautiful - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Black Girl Beautiful (199 Views)

What I Eat In A Day To Lose Weight BLACK GIRL Edition (no Restriction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Girl Beautiful by Redcarpet2011: 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sadly every where you turn you see a Female, woman and Girl Bleaching her face and body in the hope of being viewed as beautiful or attractive. Men are attracted to alot of things physically. Some men love dark girls and will never view a light woman as beautiful. For some men it's the height of a women that attracts them. Some it's the size of her legs. Every man has his own criteria for measuring beauty. The long and short of this message is it's a waste of time trying to adjust or change your beauty to look attractive. Every woman is beautiful and there is no ugly woman any where. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Women just have to be themselves and find those who like and love them like how their mama or God made them. More God than the mama. Natural is Beautiful because it's Original. Be yourself and real people will Love you. Akin Bleaching is a sign of inferiority complex and the women end up looking cheap, crude, local, bush, primitive. Alot of men will be turned off. It's just like how women hate men that lie. Eg. My father is the Governor ( Ajebutter Hustlers ) of Ogun state, when in reality the mans father is a jobless man who drinks far too much Ogogoro. Women hate that stuff when they find out it's fake talk. Also bleaching is not liked by real men. If a man likes bleaching sisters it's mostly broke as men who tell alot of lies. Fake loves Fake.

Re: Black Girl Beautiful by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 16, 2020
MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got The Covid-19 Vaccine. Heres A Summary Of The Safety And Effectiveness / School Resumption In Nigeria Latest: SSANU, NASU Protest Against FG Begin Today / Dozens Killed, Hundreds Injured As Quake Hits Indonesia’s Sulawesi. [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.