Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured) (60486 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Post-Surgery Leg (Disturbing Photo) / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
SunTzu123:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin

This is the wickedest read today!!!!

wink
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
freeman5050:

@Houseofglam I just confirmed that your Mama born you well. In fact you get sense for you to reason like this. What you just said is what the woman need....you are on point.

grin grin

kiss
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured) by cevek11: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Next Ex...
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured) by Sleekfingers: 12:22am On Dec 17, 2020
Cossy can u unleash the slippers ...make i know whether market still dey there
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 17, 2020
unity004:
grin grin grin old woman just imagining how wide her honeypot go be by now

Anal dey na
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured) by Tloc(m): 4:03am On Dec 17, 2020
Houseofglam7:

If I flirt back, you're gonna end up marrying me cheesy

What can I say? You are a sight for SORE eyes.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured) by BluntNigerian: 7:03am On Dec 17, 2020
Brandonx:
She's obviously pained cheesy grin.
She's the person operating this instagram account so she's dating herself grin grin grin

Abiiiii.??
Let's critically observe the two accounts
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:18am On Dec 17, 2020
Tloc:

What can I say? You are a sight for SORE eyes.
smiley
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured) by KenModi(m): 4:48am On Jan 10, 2021
falcon01:
she's getting dicked down back to back No pause No break.

You do know women enjoy sex more than men right?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured) by falcon01: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2021
KenModi:

You do know women enjoy sex more than men right?
Yup That's why she's getting dicked down back to back no pause.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured) by Queenmark: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2021
The man looks gay.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured) by KenModi(m): 10:29am On Jan 10, 2021
falcon01:
Yup That's why she's getting dicked down back to back no pause.

grin grin grin Craze dey your head I swear!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured) by Taiwx(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
Old cargo sour soup angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure / Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.