Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son (13388 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) / Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) / Cultists Surrender At King Goddy Idaminabo's Palace In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by Caseywilliams(m): 8:05am On Dec 16, 2020
SandraJane:

https://punchng.com/enugu-ex-finance-commissioner-brought-sars-who-shot-my-son/
a whole lot of person were innocently murdered by this monsters in human form.....justice or nothing less could make the families of the affected heal so easily.
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by SeriouslySense(m): 8:05am On Dec 16, 2020
You will keep waiting

Samsimple:
God help us
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2020
I know there is no how this SARS will commiting all these atrocities without The knowledge, approval and support of top police officers and politician.
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by Danny50: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2020
Hmmm still on sars matter.
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by AreaFada2: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2020
Simply horrific. 9ja is cursed honestly.
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by Jabioro: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2020
Terrible nation with a terrible security services will turn the state to be
a terrible...all the news these days are terrible..as the leaders are terrible with horrific actions
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2020
We can as well refer them as presidential assassins
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by Spectrum22: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2020
and afterwards our lawyer stopped answering our calls

This part pain me!
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2020
RareGraphix66:
It is well

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature
YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT PROMOTING YOUR BUSINESS WITHOUT MAKING ANY REASONABLE COMMENT ON POST.

WHY NOT PAID FOR AN AD INSTEAD OF DEFACING THE FRONT PAGE
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by blackpanda: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2020
One thing I've come to notice about the east is that they love to oppress each other. They use all means to humiliate and destroy each other. No brotherhood, no love and no unity in the east. Sad.
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by Anaerobi(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2020
Is IGP too big to be summoned? all these named been mentioned, nothing have been done yet.
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by Queenserah26(f): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2020
This is sad
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by Pharaohny: 8:54am On Dec 16, 2020
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by Lorenzop: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2020
urbobo20:
This is how i lost my only brother to the nigeria police in 2009 since then i have not been my self satan will surely kill one from every police family we have in nigeria

not every police man has shed innocent blood, rather your prayer should be let those whose hands are stained also experience such brutality. Amen

1 Like

Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2020
ANGELA OZIOKO’S SON KIDNAPPED A 100 YEARS OLD WOMAN WITH HER 16 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND SHOT THEEE TIMES AT CLOSE RANGE WITH AK 47 HER 20 YEAR OLD ACCOUNTANCY UNN UNDER GRADUATE AND ALL GODDY NNADI DID WAS REPORT TO DSS NOT SARS.
IT IS NOW CLEAR ANGELA OZIOKO SENT HER SON TO DO SO.
LET IT BE ON RECORD THAT ALL THE OTHER SIX GANG MEMBERS WHO DIDNT RUN WERE NOT SHOT, THEY WERE ALL TRIED AND HAS SINCE BEEN RELEASED. HER SON TRIED TO ESCAPE AND WAS SHOT BY DSS NOT SARS.

NOW I BELIEVE WE DONT HAVE TO BELIEVE ALL THE STORIES ABOUT SARS WITOUT VERIFICATION.
ASK ANYONE FROM ORBA UNSUKA IN UDENU LGA AND YOU WILL HEAR THE REAL STORY
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2020
Is it trite to say that SARS in the East had the backing of highly placed officials or were being used by them without fear of sanction?

The internet won't forget. If they aren't jailed, they won't be able to hold international positions .
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2020
[b]ANGELA OZIOKO’S SON KIDNAPPED A 100 YEARS OLD WOMAN WITH HER 16 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND SHOT THEEE TIMES AT CLOSE RANGE WITH AK 47 HER 20 YEAR OLD ACCOUNTANCY UNN UNDER GRADUATE AND ALL CHIEF GODSON NNADI (THE THEN COMMISSIONER OF FINANCE) DID WAS REPORT TO DSS NOT SARS.
IT IS NOW CLEAR ANGELA OZIOKO SENT HER SON TO DO SO.
LET IT BE ON RECORD THAT ALL THE OTHER SIX GANG MEMBERS WHO DIDNT RUN WERE NOT SHOT, THEY WERE ALL TRIED AND HAS SINCE BEEN RELEASED. HER SON TRIED TO ESCAPE AND WAS SHOT BY DSS NOT SARS.

NOW I BELIEVE WE DONT HAVE TO BELIEVE ALL THE STORIES ABOUT SARS WITOUT VERIFICATION.
ASK ANYONE FROM ORBA UNSUKA IN UDENU LGA AND YOU WILL HEAR THE REAL STORY.
MRS OZIOKO HAD FIRST PETITIONED INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE WHO SUMMONED MR NNADI AND AFTER THE MEETING THE IG APOLOGIZED TO THE CRINE COMMITED TO THE OLD WOMAN.
NOW MRS OZIOKO HAS TAKEN THE CASE TO THE PANNEL OF INQUIRY ON END SARS WHEN SHE KNOWS IT WAS A CASE AGAINST DSS ALL IN AN ATEMPT TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF A GOOD MAN.
WHEN HAS REPORTING KIDNAP CASE TO DSS BECOME ILLEGAL?
YBIS WHOLE NARATIVE AND PUBLICATION ON PUNCH NEWSPAPER NOW REVEALS THAT SHE MRS OZIOKO WAS THE BRAIN BEHIND THE KIDNAP ACTIVITY OF HER SON.
[/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by chuk65276: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2020
and afterwards our lawyer stopped answering our callsThis part pain me!
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2020
Whose lawyer? This is a fake story. If you ever have a 100years old grand mother who these heartless people will kidnap and keep in the bush for 10days, you will understand the agony the old woman’s family passed through.
No body asked that the kidnappers be shot but her son tried to run away leading to him being shot. The others that did not run were all arrested tried in court and sentenced. They have all been released
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2020
Did she ever mention the offense the son committed? No she is all out to get media sympathy and perhaps to get money from end SARS panel.
This is ridiculous of a mother. Instead of praying and asking God for forgiveness for the heinous crime her son committed she is here using it to look for fund and she surely will dent the image of her late son and her entire family who will henceforth be popular for a wrong reason
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by hopevalley: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2020
Nnemuruoha really saw hell in the hands of those kidnappers!!! We have been wondering if having rich and successful sons is now a curse to some parents. Meanwhile, click on the links on my signature to know how you will be making millions of naira profit from investing in plots of land at Ibeju Lekki
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
PeachtreeReside:
Is it trite to say that SARS in the East had the backing of highly placed officials or were being used by them without fear of sanction?

The internet won't forget. If they aren't jailed, they won't be able to hold international positions .

Only if this accusation is true! I am 100% sure as an Orba man that is is false.
His son is a kidnapper who arranged with his gang outside Enugu state to kidnap 100years old woman, jar grand daughter and shot her grand son three times at close range. This matter war reported to DSS not even SARS . The boy in question tried to escape arrest and was shot meanwhile his other gang members were arrested tried and has since been released
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
Caseywilliams:

a whole lot of person were innocently murdered by this monsters in human form.....justice or nothing less could make the families of the affected heal so easily.

That is true but this particular one is a lie from the pit of hell! The boy in question is a kidnapper who of all people kidnapped a 100years old woman, her grand daughter and shot her grand son.

This woman is really the monster here for bringing her son to me a monster and defending him even after death
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
Onojanson:
I know there is no how this SARS will commiting all these atrocities without The knowledge, approval and support of top police officers and politician.

This incident doesn’t have anything to do with SARS but DSS.
His son is a deadly kidnapper. Ask anyone you know from Orba Nsukka
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jabioro:
Terrible nation with a terrible security services will turn the state to be
a terrible...all the news these days are terrible..as the leaders are terrible with horrific actions

I will say that this is one of the thing I know that the security operatives did right. Arresting a gang of kidnappers that were terrorizing the whole town. It is unfortunate that her only son out of the other gang members tried to run away and was shot by DSS.

1 Like

Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
We can as well refer them as presidential assassins

Not in this particular case
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
PeachtreeReside:

Yes my dear! The internet holds the truth even when this woman comes up here to mop up pity and tell the whole world a lie. She never mentioned that her son was a kidnapper who planned and kidnapped a100years woman, her grand daughter and shot her grand son.
Now tell me how does repotting this to police DSS and letting them uncover the criminals a crime.
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Anaerobi:
Is IGP too big to be summoned?
all these named been mentioned, nothing have been done yet.

Inspectir general has ha sled this issue personally and when the evidence were made known to him that the boy in question and his gang kidnapped and kept an old woman and her grand daughter in the bush for over a week
Shot her grand son and also collected ransom! He dismissed the matter.

I think we need to thread cautiously in reaching conclusions because weather we like it or not, when we get the police out, the like of this woman’s son will make life miserable for us all
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Queenserah26:
This is sad

This woman is a lier! Let her tell the world that her son was a kidnappers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger / Birom Christians Eat Roasted Flesh Of Muslims They Killed In Jos, Nigeria / Samson Siasia's Kidnapped Mother Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.