Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically (24135 Views)

Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC / Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow / What Buhari Plans To Do To Obasanjo, Jonathan If Re-elected - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by RedScorpion(f): 9:27am On Dec 16, 2020
A President That is dearly missed.

Today the difference is very clear.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Anaerobi(m): 9:27am On Dec 16, 2020
the north tried to kill and Bury him completely, but God helped him....

The Yorubas too which was championed by OBJ by even start taring his PDP membership card....

But God pass him.
I hope PMB is doing what he wants..

Nigeria is a joke.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Reelmii: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2020
illicit:
What about the chibok girls
what about the boys that were kidnapped of recent in the north....

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Reelmii: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2020
illicit:
What about the chibok girls
what about the boys that were kidnapped of recent in the north....

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by moriss33(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2020
see as una Tin God buhari dey treat una for north...not even one school, shame no dey catch una.
brainless zombies
muhamadnur:
The Clueless one

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by moriss33(m): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2020
u sure ?? cuz as e b like dis...except for OBJ no past president can compare
adewumiopeyemi:
He should not even think of contesting again because our eyes has open
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Pwhitelaw(m): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2020
Shut the Bleep up...Dasuki testified that you gave order and sharing formula to loot the funds meant to combat bokoharam.

You dey use madam peace as a bait to loot our treasury and you have the gut to to say that rubbish...You just dey waste your time if you quote me.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Cyberterror: 9:43am On Dec 16, 2020
Jonathan you lost and Buhari won. End of story.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by MrCliff(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2020
Egalitarian1:
Can you compare this simple, intelligent and concised speech of GEJ with any of those lengthy, yet pointless speeches that PMB was shamelessly dishing out to his zombies (not we learned Nigerians) at intervals during the COVID-19 lockdown brouhaha? Of course NO! GEJ and PMB are incomparable!

In fact, comparing the two leaders would be tantamount to comparing a NEPA bill with a PhD certificate, which can only be done by a lunatic or an incurably mentally debased cum frivolous riff raff!

Abeg, let me go back to work jare and allow Nigerians enjoy the change they wanted since 2015 in peace �

Meanwhile, GEJ said and I concur, you can only develop Nigeria through education and trying otherwise would be difficult! Man wey sabi 100%
Well said man

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by nuelyoyo(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2020
Oga you were corrupt, you also aided corruption. Same goes for your predecessors and your successor.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by thesicilian: 9:50am On Dec 16, 2020
ginus001:

Uncle, no just dey capriso for here Jona better pass Babu by far
Still, they're both incompetent and Nigeria deserves far better
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Mummymahdi(f): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2020
Oga Jona man wey sabi but still u are corrupt ooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Ayed44: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2020
thesicilian:

The fact that Buhari is fantastically corrupt does not mean that Jonathan was a saint while in office.
Buhari government searched everywhere to find any evidence to nail Jonathan but they could find none. If Jonathan was corrupt, trust me, Buhari would have delightedly jail him.

Buhari first mission after assuming power was to jail Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2020
Who is going to bury you politically? You all are the same. It's only a matter of personal interest. You fight today and become friends again tomorrow.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Myself2(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2020
If not for God, Buhari would have finished all of us economically and otherwise.

But errr, Mr President, it's not easy to bury an ex president politically in any country of the world ; Nigeria no less
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Kenmatt(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2020
But is that guy still alive politically?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Heffalump(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2020
GEJ, better don't heed to the voices calling on you to contest 2023 election. The North are trying to pull a smart one against the South. You can only do one tenure and vacate for another Northern Fulani to take over undecided

Again, you can't repair the damages caused by Buhari in 4 years.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Glovoutu(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2020
Dead or alive politically, makes no diff sir... Shift joor
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by jditimiya(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2020
Fahdiga:
Jonathan is speaking too much this days which I think will be his own undoing. too much talking will demystify him. not everything needs a reaction
Oga let him express himself before people will kill him of the good work he has done in this country, person talk he talk too much, he no talk una go still complain i hail Naija people.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by John023(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2020
“I strongly believe that if there must be a change in Nigeria, we must be competent scientifically and technologically, because technology rules the world today.
So u know all this why didn't u do it while in office...??
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by papajingolo(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2020
Fahdiga:
Jonathan is speaking too much this days which I think will be his own undoing. too much talking will demystify him. not everything needs a reaction

truly not everything needs a reaction, but at some point he needs to speak out so as to clear his name that his political allie is dragging into the mud

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2020
Well Said Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Almighty God will shame all your enemy and you shall be above every of their evil plan.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by excel101(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2020
thesicilian:

The fact that Buhari is fantastically corrupt does not mean that Jonathan was a saint while in office.
From the way President Buhari went about his governance right from the beginning, if he had found Ex President Jonathan corrupt, you think he wouldn't have dealth with him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by elmodee7(m): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2020
What is this ogogoro drunk saying. Your bad governance put us in this mess.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Debra911(f): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2020
Having read all these comments, now I know NL is filled with APC crew. The enemity for GEJ is too much ,thats y this suffering will continue till 2023. Here is the truth, but still they don't want to accept the truth. Na only person wey dey 'Wicked' go chose Buhari overGEJ. And those wicked people are many on this NL. Oga Seun this ur blog is suspicious. I read another talking about chibok girls, what about the Currently kidnapped Chibok boys? Worse things than corruption are happening in this regime&none is talking about impeaching Buhari.GEJ corrupt,GEJ corrupt , who no corrupt for Nigerian politics and even the mofos wey dey type 'GEJ govt corrupt',everybody is corrupt in this country. But what we want s'chop Mk I chop' Which was exactly GEJ govt, there was enough money in circulation. For buhari govt everything is just worse. Sebi Aisha don leave aso rock go Dubai, if na patience Jonathan run ,the whole news for carry am. Na this same NL for crucify am pass. GEJ was seriously under pressure during his regime, the pressure was just too much. He was d only president who wasnt tribalistic which is why his people hate him today , he focused more on North, he tried bringing education to the North by helping the Almajiris , but the Northerners never liked it,the Almajiris are bigger advantage to Rich Northerners ,so they dont like GEJs plan which was why they did all they could to Impeach him, no Nigeria president will do that including PMB. PMB will never focus on the East and forget North ,its impossible. Indeed God saved him, to tell you the problem Nigeria has today is tribal issues. North want to keep remaining in power. But with these hate comment on NL , Nigerians still love to suffer under PMB, and this will continue till 2023. All of us go dey here enjoy the problems together. ASUU strike don dey enter 1year , sey na because una president no value education. PMB till 2023,we got two more years to go o awon Oloshi. Comparing GEJ to PMB, what a country? NL has more of APCs

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Debra911(f): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2020
excel101:
From the way President Buhari went about his governance right from the beginning, if he had found Ex President Jonathan corrupt, you think he wouldn't have dealth with him.
Pls tell them o.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by juman(m): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2020
He is no more in the market.
Politically he is past tense.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by juseng(m): 10:52am On Dec 16, 2020
Buhari has a plan. Nothing concern dat man. He wants to put Nigeria into a lifetime of debt after all he's old and may soon die. But GEJ administration was corrupt and all PDP administrations
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by juman(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2020
He was extremely failed president.
Very clueless.

His failure was so big that Nigerians were forced to vote for buhari. Buhari was only popular in the core North before.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Orjioorji(f): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2020
Foolish man, look at the flows of service chiefs but Buhari still retain them. You sack ihejirika because north were crying he was killing Boko Haram. Now they have army chiefs that's grant amnesty to Boko Haram, pay them salary and sponsored them to school abroad .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2020
Buhari's corruption is PhD level. As in Bernard Madoff will take notes.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Trogge: 11:42am On Dec 16, 2020
thesicilian:

your president made him a saint

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Extortion: Bus Drivers Protest On Lagos-Badagry Expressway, Commuters Stranded / ‘It’s For Security Purposes’ — Zainab Ahmed Speaks On Depletion Of Excess Crude / Atiku Hails Davido For Raising Funds For Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.