Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network (4662 Views)

Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu / Army Sends Reinforcement Troops From Borno To South-East - Sahara Reporters / 8000 Flee From Rann In Borno To Cameroon After Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2020
Nigerian Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network in the East.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUgr0ediTEw
Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by Bkayyy: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2020
Interesting.
May the best man win.
This time they will understand the full meaning of home advantage.
I will like to see how a bunch of people trained in Sudan and sahel savanna of Zaria will defeat guerilla of rain forest.
Since it's not an open warfare, it will be decided by who knows the terrain more

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by Nbotee(m): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2020
Na lie jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by osamz007: 9:07am On Dec 16, 2020
OUR COUNTRY PROBLEM PASS ME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by jlinkd78(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2020
Noted

1 Like

Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by dollytino4real(f): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2020
dis n.a. fight between elephant and python

1 Like

Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by Freestainworld(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2020
I will not be surprised if it turns out to be true
Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by Twutin: 9:38am On Dec 16, 2020
WTF??

Anyways, I expect ESN to scatter these terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2020
I hope Nigeria army signed their will before embarking on this mission of no return , I only pity their love ones because they won't see them again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by DenreleDave(m): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by xcon: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
I hope Nigeria army signed their will before embarking on this mission of no return , I only pity their love ones because they won't see them again
Hope when we start to see Igbo killed you will not call for UN help.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by Akunatakasi(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2020
xcon:
you just open mouth waaa they talk shit

12 Likes

Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by Bkayyy: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2020
xcon:
I'm yet to see a country that disseminated guerilla without having times 10-100 casualty. That is if they will win.
Infact no nation has successfully defeated a guerilla force in history. The only way to defeat them is by negotiation like the ND avengers and MNK doesn't look like someone that is open for negotiation.
Nigerian army can try their luck and be humiliated like the Syrian and Saudi army

3 Likes

Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by Notatribalist(m): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2020
This Government non get sense at all..They never finish boko haram they wan start another war.

1 Like

Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by mekysmart123: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2020
Bkayyy:

I'm yet to see a country that disseminated guerilla without having times 10-100 casualty. That is if they will win.
Infact no nation has successfully defeated a guerilla force in history. The only way to defeat them is by negotiation like the ND avengers and MNK doesn't look like someone that is open for negotiation.
Nigerian army can try their luck and be humiliated like the Syrian and Saudi army
How do you even have the heart to be typing such hogwash? Are you guys trying to attract another war to South East? Do you know is the innocent people that will surfer the most? You guys are just something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by Bkayyy: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2020
mekysmart123:

How do you even have the heart to be typing such hogwash? Are you guys trying to attract another war to South East? Do you know is the innocent people that will surfer the most? You guys are just something else
Story, when your government were killing my kinsmen and term them IPOB TERRORIST you didn't know that it will attract self defense.
Hypocrite

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by Nomorelove: 11:13am On Dec 16, 2020
Op you are a very stupid and attention seeking slowpoke for spreading fake news and trying to instigate violence. May violence never seize from your household

3 Likes

Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by Gandollaar(f): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2020
I heard on the streets yesterday that El rufai was planning a total lockdown of his state this December to stop Igbos from traveling home cause they might join ESN grin

Funny as it sounded, I know the cabal is worried.

2 Likes

Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by NoIgboSoundTueh: 11:20am On Dec 16, 2020
Bkayyy:
Interesting.
May the best man win.
This time they will understand the full meaning of home advantage.
I will like to see how a bunch of people trained in Sudan and sahel savanna of Zaria will defeat guerilla of rain forest.
Since it's not an open warfare, it will be decided by who knows the terrain more
Nothing concern me self since to be slaughtered is what Igbos are made for.
continue with your chestbeating it will end well for you
Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by Akudaisi: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2020
xcon:
that will be the end of Niajaria trust me

2 Likes

Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by Molahnelson(m): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2020
I comment my reserve
Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by xtgozie(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2020
mekysmart123:

this your equation no balance..... you should known there's war already, how do you justify the ill-equipped military that has been killing in armed civilians in the south east in order to restore peace?

the military that can't even defeat "bandits" in the north where they are familiar with the area, will now boast of winning the war against men in the rain forest the understands guerilla way of living from childhood...... good luck with both parties.

1 Like

Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by Bkayyy: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:
Nothing concern me self since to be slaughtered is what Igbos are made for. continue with your chestbeating it will end well for you
Are your Obas not the ones being slaughtered on daily basis?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by Obakashdee(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
Useless story
Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by Obakashdee(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
Gandollaar:
I heard on the streets yesterday that El rufai was planning a total lockdown of his state this December to stop Igbos from traveling home cause they might join ESN grin

Mtxhew
Mehn gullible people everywhere
Na this kind people dey believe say India beat Nigeria 99-1
Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by Tranquillity360: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Gandollaar:

Do you think ESN need more men now?

I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by Twutin: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
Be talking rubbish. If i don't see you and your uncles on the battlefield if the time comes ehhn grin

Nairaland toothless dunces.
mekysmart123:

Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
Predictable
Enough because they can’t face crisis in the east and north
Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by adadike(f): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
I want to advice Nigerian soldiers to please go home and rest. We igbos do call out Kanu if he goes wrong but when he does something right, we do rally round him as well. He is right on this one. He simply did what our Governor's were scared to do. Nigeria soldiers should blame no one but themselves if they start losing their soldiers one after the other in the hinterlands of igboland

3 Likes

Re: Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network by Paperworka: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
kovic20:
Nigerian Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network in the East.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUgr0ediTEw
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL! tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: We Will Continue To Stand, Fight For Justice As A County / Is There Any Yoruba Organization In Usa? / Osibanjo,amosun,buhari Been Boo And Humiliated In Ogun State,his State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.