Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Bet9ja Agent Run Away After Collecting 7.5m Winning Ticket From Customer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Agent Run Away After Collecting 7.5m Winning Ticket From Customer (3038 Views)

Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman / Who Get Bet9ja Agent Account For Sale In Ibadan Urgently / Bet9ja Agent Refused To Pay My Complete Winning Betslip. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Agent Run Away After Collecting 7.5m Winning Ticket From Customer by Nairablink(m): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2020
It was a great day with happy mood for a gambler yesterday after winning #7.5million in bet9ja shop but was unable to claim the winnings.

Winning bets has 99% risk and every gamblers knows that. If not for the trust people have with bet companies nobody will patronize them. But when it comes to a situation where agents are not trustworthy, then the company's name will be ruined.

See How The EPL Table Looks Like After Goaless Draw Between Chelsea & Tottenham

A registered bet9ja agent went away with winnings that worth 7.5 million naira after collecting the winning ticket from the customer in the name of helping him to clear the winnings from their super agent.

The customer was asked to come back to retrieve his winning and when he got back to the shop the agent were no where to be found.

The Commissioner For Youths and Sports Commissioned Tech Friendly Workplace “ShopNig” in Oyo State

The agent named Larry has a bet9ja shop at Imokun road, opposite Mrs. Dolapo's house in Eredo LCDA, Epe Lagos.

The case is presently at read more

Re: Bet9ja Agent Run Away After Collecting 7.5m Winning Ticket From Customer by Wolf442: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Bet9ja Agent Run Away After Collecting 7.5m Winning Ticket From Customer by VicM6: 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
when i no dey mad.. me win bet of 7.5m nd u tell me to go den come bk.... shey u dey whine me ni.... we die there togeda.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Agent Run Away After Collecting 7.5m Winning Ticket From Customer by Prolificgiant(m): 4:05am On Dec 17, 2020
What happens to going to their head office yourself to claim such money I will never entrust such ticket in the hands of anyone. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Agent Run Away After Collecting 7.5m Winning Ticket From Customer by kenzysmith: 6:05am On Dec 17, 2020
The day win small 300k I carry mopo eneter the shop talkless of 7.5 million I go ist arrests the manager and staff be fore I show them my 7.5 million ticket

5 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Agent Run Away After Collecting 7.5m Winning Ticket From Customer by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
Don't leave your ticket behind when you are told to go and come back after you win a bet.I won a #80k bet last year.The cashier wrote paid on my betslip and gave it to the manager.The manage told me to go and come back to get my money because there was no cash at hand.After a disagreement,he now told me that he would do a transfer of #10k.I wan scatter him office before he Waka go bring my money cash.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Agent Run Away After Collecting 7.5m Winning Ticket From Customer by Nairablink(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
No ne everybody be mumu
Re: Bet9ja Agent Run Away After Collecting 7.5m Winning Ticket From Customer by paulolee(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
Wetin I dey do for shop with tickets na? u want mk manage send boy block me?
small 100k wey i win, na call I call oga sunny come ous to transfer d bar gv me n I bless am with small 5k
Re: Bet9ja Agent Run Away After Collecting 7.5m Winning Ticket From Customer by tallerSSS: 8:42am On Apr 09, 2022
Bet9ja style of payment has changed . Before they even warned if you dont recieve your winning within 1hr you should report to their head office. But now its like they hate when a customer win. Before you get the money they will turn you for days unless you show some level of madness. I won 200k jackpot on a monday and the agent was paying me bit by bit for 5days, he said they havent credited him the winning that he is just paying me to calm tension. Many other events like similar to mine i witnessed and it really discouraged me from especially bet9ja.. thank God they have hacked their site..
Re: Bet9ja Agent Run Away After Collecting 7.5m Winning Ticket From Customer by Praktikals(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2022
kenzysmith:
The day win small 300k I carry mopo eneter the shop talkless of 7.5 million I go ist arrests the manager and staff before I show them my 7.5 million ticket
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria vs Mali: 5 - 0 (African Women Championship 2010) / Betpera Has Proven To Stand Winning Test Predict. See Yesterday Winning On Site / Download Video: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid 0-0 (pen 4-1) All Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.