Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa (90745 Views)

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) / Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man / Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by zeusdgrt(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
K
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by crossfm: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
Now you will be burnt for your stupidity.

We need to learn to control our anger.
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Burgerlomo: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
positivevibez:
E dey pain Sha, but you should have walked away and look for another babe now your life is ruined.

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by owobokiri(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
Foolish man.. set people on fire because they stamped your initials on the abunna!? Move on and leave her with her calamitous existence.. Now you have ruined your life too..
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
People can be stupid. Girlfriend not wife for that matter.
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by joelbooks: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Dansioligy: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Not necessary, he had several other options.
Relationship issa free tin but some people still don't understand dis, the fact that she is dating him for 4 years doesn't mean she love in him

foolish man

1 Like

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Why do people allow devil use them to his will?

Shey as you have burned them, you will have peace of mind.
Mtchew
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
The day I realized women can Bleep on your grave just to spite your dead body is the day I gave up on giving myself hypertension because of woman...
If una like, make una do am anyhow you want am, I go just commot face and move on.. Have seen enough to bother myself any further

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
e dey pain Sha but pussy full everywhere na

1 Like

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Lexusgs430: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Girlfriend ó, if nah wife nkor.... grin
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by JoeEeL(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Only foolish men trust a woman 100%.

And when you get stunned, you become so reactionary like this man. cool

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by SeriouslySense(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
raw language, but true. One thing that anyone must learn, is to always have control over anger, anger can take everything away.

DoubleEngine007:
Depriving yourself of freedom ,for the rest of your life over a single pussy,when the world is full of millions
That is what I call Foolishness of a Pussy Nigga..

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Herbephe1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
When did your girlfriend become your wife?
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by TruthinAction: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
He is an idiot. They should also set him on fire and it should be done publicly to act as a deterrent to others who are tempted to do the same. Crime rate is high because criminals are hardly punished for the crime they commit.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Burgerlomo: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Depriving yourself of freedom ,for the rest of your life over a single pussy,when the world is full of millions
That is what I call Foolishness of a Pussy Nigga..

Well said bro cool

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by makinson2865: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
shagasha:
You just got served Wella.

You saw exactly what u wanted to see and c where it has landed u.

What are u looking for peeping in the window of a lady that is not ur wife?

I pity ur time in jail sha

People like you wey dey form James bond on top women matter dey enter depression when reality of life dawn on you. You're forming alpha n tough man as if you don't fall in love.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by joelbooks: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
Women are very dangerous and not worth men's time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojxdECh3fXY

1 Like

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by NiRfreak(m): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
Life imprisonment because of pvvsy...too bad
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
advocatejare:
This can't be a pastor, the fornicator was a Wolve in sheep clothing. By their fruits you shall know them

Christ preached against immoralities and the apostles did the same.

Christianity is not a religion that supports immoralities
are u serious?
But why are we always trying to say that we should leave everybody to dress anyhow? because there's freedom of talk?
I am convince that Christianity teaches morality, but the level of immorality among Christians is inestimable...
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Kobicove(m): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
What an idiot!

He just threw his life away for nothing
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
People can be stupid. Girlfriend not wife for that matter.
Even if na wife,I no fit kill or die because of woman

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by FAndreas(m): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
ohhh
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Alabikamaldeen: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
Internet Fraudster Jailed 2 Months in Ibadan.

See details here ����.
https://naijanewsreport.com/efcc-arraigns-fake-nnpc-contractors-for-n10million-fraud-it/.

Please Rebroadcast �����
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by hashtagged(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
See wetin woman don do this one, if he had avoided women this wouldn't have happened

1 Like

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Jabioro: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Let anger free you but I believe the anger has thrown your freedom keys into deep ocean..

1 Like

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by pickatyouu: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
You be mumu man. When no be say him dey rape ur said girlfriend.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Queenserah26(f): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
Anger actually rests in the bosom of f00ls undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Womanizer(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
This guy is a very wicked bastard angry

He committed murder over something that does not even belong to him in the real sense

1 Like

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by veeceesynergy: 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
I'm sure this is wat his lawyer asked him to say.
The initial story we read was that d gal in question did not even sleep in the house cos she left it for the pastor and his female 'colleague' who came together.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Abaman001(m): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ipob again
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Oluwaseun2020(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
The moment we realize pastors are not God
but Gods instruments the better

Any one can be tempted by the devil
Even jesus was
but he overcame the devil because he was in the spirit

The spirit of God is not only to bless you but to keep the devil away
james4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

When you are constantly fasting and praying
The devil will be far

1 Thessalonians 5:17
Pray without stopping.

We must be constantly in spirit why
the flesh is weak to resist the devil
Temptation my come in spirit but you will have power enough to resist.

Jesus just finished a 40 Days fast and the devil came.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Intended Couple Die Naked In Kano / Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman / The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.