Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). (3195 Views)

I Feel Disgusted With Myself / How Many Guys Here Get Disgusted When Most Nigerian Girls Undressed? / The Problem WE MILLENNIUM GUYS HAVE WITH GIRLS.. SEE WHAT SHE DID (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by Shamelessman01: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
Se mojo Charity

I don't know if it's because am a graphics designer but this Davido flier is an eyesore to me.
I can bet my left balls that he made it himself. Or probably the person who made it was poorly paid. Now compare the flier to the one of A.y below. Just my opinion tho.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by Freestainworld(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
But people will still grace the concert.

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by woleabayo(f): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
good
Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by Shamelessman01: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
Freestainworld:
But people will still grace the concert.
Se mojo Charity

The show has been cancelled sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by SEGLIZ: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
Shamelessman01:

Se mojo Charity

The show has been cancelled sha

what is wrong with it?
the message was passed across, what else?

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
buzzy body must all artwork look same.
get a life

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by psyco: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo Charity

I don't know if it's because am a graphics designer but this Davido flier is an eyesore to me.
I can bet my left balls that he made it himself. Or probably the person who made it was poorly paid. Now compare the flier to the one of A.y below. Just my opinion tho.
That a.y. flier is so unsophisticated. sad

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by falcon01: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
I see what you see bro, people No get sense at all. If something is worth doing, it's worth doing well.
Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by Rrex99(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Yea, You are the only one, I know you are trying to advertise your work but you don't need to discredit others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by Beverlyjean(f): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Second wave of covid
Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
I think probably the idea was to get it to look like this... Unconventional!!

Meanwhile, have an US HP folio 1040 G2 (fingerprint 8gig 256SSD) laptop for sale... Check my signature and page
Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by Chapter1vs6(m): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
It looks ok to me and there is nothing wrong with it. The person that designed it has done a great job.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by tobechi74: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Leave wetin dey write for motor,enter inside the motor.
Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by BrainArk(m): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
It is not bad nah, it is designed to look like a graffiti design
Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by Telegram234(m): 6:36am On Dec 17, 2020
Op may thunder fire ur fore fathers to ur father to u.
U are very stupid.
How can u be disgusted by someone's hard work?
Someone's sweat and blood.
lipsrsealed
Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by Shamelessman01: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2020
musicproducer:
buzzy body must all artwork look same.
get a life

But atleast something decent
Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by Shamelessman01: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2020
falcon01:
I see what you see bro, people No get sense at all. If something is worth doing, it's worth doing well.
I tell you. it looks so complicated
Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by Shamelessman01: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2020
Rrex99:
Yea, You are the only one, I know you are trying to advertise your work but you don't need to discredit others.
Am not discrediting anything here but the fliers bad
Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by Shamelessman01: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Second wave of covid
That has nothing to do with the flier
Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by Shamelessman01: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2020
Akwaibom1stlady:
I think probably the idea was to get it to look like this... Unconventional!!

Meanwhile, have an US HP folio 1040 G2 (fingerprint 8gig 256SSD) laptop for sale... Check my signature and page

why on Earth?
Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by Shamelessman01: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
It looks ok to me and there is nothing wrong with it. The person that designed it has done a great job.
Yeah we all see things differently
Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by Shamelessman01: 8:33am On Dec 17, 2020
tobechi74:
Leave wetin dey write for motor,enter inside the motor.
Well it's because it's by Davido sha. he doesn't really need a good flier to sell
Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by Shamelessman01: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2020
Telegram234:
Op may thunder fire ur fore fathers to ur father to u.
U are very stupid.
How can u be disgusted by someone's hard work?
Someone's sweat and blood.
lipsrsealed
I don't think their is anything bad in Constructive Criticism, we learn everyday
Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2020
Shamelessman01:

But atleast something decent
until its done by u its decent shey
Re: Am I The Only One Disgusted With This Thing Davido Did(pics). by Shamelessman01: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2020
musicproducer:
until its done by u its decent shey
Me sef dey design rubbish my brother

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!!! Amazing Sony Dcr-sd1000e Pro Camcorder for Sale / Where To Buy Oil On Canvas Painting In Lagos Nigeria / For Hire 2.4 D Scarlet Camera (RED Camera) 08154666018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.