Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

"Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities (14319 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) / Aisha Yesufu Calls Out Reno Omokri / Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Sonnobax15(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
grin. Northern celebrities?

Make she talk another thing jare....

No be only bubu be the problem wey north get....even their traditional rulers aren't exempted at all....Even parents get their own problem for the matter....

The celebrities aren't left out as well...how we take know say some of them no be informants to boko haram self

1 Like

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by sammysneh(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
Themainboy22:
How a country of over 200 million people, managed to elect a slowpoke as their president is still a suprise to me. A man who will be forced before he act even when his country is burning down. On a normal day, buhari is not qualified to be a chairman of a LGA. But somehow, here he is ruling both sane and insane people who voted for him. I swear! He no go better for lord lugard for merging us to this contraption calle "Niger area".

That guy is not buhari according to Nnamdi Kano, I think am begining to believe him
All he said is coming to past about Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Truthissupreme: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
It's like you don't get it Aisha

The entire North is waging jihad,

Boko Haram/Bandits/Fulani herdsmen are at the battle field

The Northern Politicians including Army are using their connection to support the jihad by releasing the terrorists and funding them

The Northerner Almajiris role is to keep silent in support, deflect the reality and offer TAQQIYA like e-rat Arrewa is doing on this forum

5 Likes

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Angelawhite(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Thank God I’m not a northerner

3 Likes

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Since when did Aisha become our spokes woman?
Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by tonyson010(m): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
Don't see it happening, but it is good to try.
Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Angelfrost(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
Act what exactly??! Speak against a god among themselves??! Nah!!! Won't work.

1 Like

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Dagenius53: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
How do we get here please?

Hearing the name Buhari is just giving me headache. I just wish he vacate that seat already.

1 Like

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Designsking:
Hnnm
You're calling on people who have lost their conscience to religion and ethnic lines over moral values.

I'm not sure that is possible Big Sis

Omooooooooo, bitter pill
Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Brushstrokes20: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Unfortunately, they are birds of a feather!

This doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION!

1 Like

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by shaw2(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hisba celebrities abi arewa celebrities.
North know wetin celeb b?
Demented region.

1 Like

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by alingo2013(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
I went to sokoto state and on the radio They were playing zulazu song as a hit song, I don't know if that is the celebrity she is talking about

1 Like

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by VillageHead: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
We keep beating about the bush as if we don't know who is in Aso rock.

Alright let's keep deceiving ourselves and waiting for the outside world to speak for us.

Happy deception to all Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Ubanz: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ride on Aisha. Your Northern youths & their celebrities have been mentally enslaved for generations.
They all need Universal mental liberty.and as soon as possible too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Franktom247(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
So northern nigeria get celebrities i thought buhari is their star boy or star daddy

1 Like

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by IMAliyu(m): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
Truthissupreme:
It's like you don't get it Aisha

The entire North is waging jihad,

Boko Haram/Bandits/Fulani herdsmen are at the battle field

The Northern Politicians including Army are using their connection to support the jihad by releasing the terrorists and funding them

The Northerner Almajiris role is to keep silent in support, deflect the reality and offer TAQQIYA like e-rat Arrewa is doing on this forum
So you really believe the north is single minded and collectively smart/cunning enough to be pulling this?
Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Truthissupreme: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
IMAliyu:

So you really believe the north is single minded and collectively smart/cunning enough to be pulling this?
Anything for Allah Abdool

Anything for jihad

1 Like

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
Themainboy22:
How a country of over 200 million people, managed to elect a slowpoke as their president is still a suprise to me. A man who will be forced before he act even when his country is burning down. On a normal day, buhari is not qualified to be a chairman of a LGA. But somehow, here he is ruling both sane and insane people who voted and who did not vote for him. I swear! He no go better for lord lugard for merging us to this contraption called "Niger area".
He emerged as president because the same country has got too many foolish people. The Country has got millions of people who are worse than its leaders.
So, don't be surprised when you get to meet the new president in 2023.
PMB may even be better than that one.
When a Country has too many Fools, you have no choice than to start seeking VISA.
At least for the sake of your KIDS.
IF you stay Back, you can't win them.
Chinua Achebe ran away and lived in the US.
Soyinka Lives in the US.
Philip Emegwali lives in the US

2 Likes

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by olisaEze(m): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dem only get mouth when another country slights their dead prophet.
Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by DaSailor: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aisha Yesufu reinforces my thoughts everyday that this contraption "Nigeria" is a million miles away from "unity", if in 2020 we still refer to ourselves as Northerners, Westerners and Easterners instead of Nigerians then we have a long way to go.
Make we kukuma revert to regions na.

2 Likes

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Oluwaseun2020(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
The earlier you forget the government of this world. ..the better Seek ye first the kingdom of God
Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Segzy19: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
For where?

They won't answer you.
They are too brainwashed and blinded with religion.

Let them continue to suffer

1 Like

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by berbs: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
You don miss am for this one Aisha.
Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Dollanaira: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by vineyardfarms: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
TMSMedia:
Activist, Aisha Yesufu, has called on actors in the Northern movie industry popularly known as Kannywood to come out and demand that the President acts for the lives of people in the Northern region to matter, IgbereTV reports.

Aisha made the called while reacting to the worsening security condition in the region.

Posting via her Twitter handle on Wednesday morning December 16, Aisha wrote:

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1339114678014930944?s=19

FORCE PMB TO RESIGN OR BE IMPEACHED FOR LACK OF SENSISTIVITY TO ISSUES OF NATIONAL INTEREST.
Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Fash20: 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
Themainboy22:
How a country of over 200 million people, managed to elect a slowpoke as their president is still a suprise to me. A man who will be forced before he act even when his country is burning down. On a normal day, buhari is not qualified to be a chairman of a LGA. But somehow, here he is ruling both sane and insane people who voted and who did not vote for him. I swear! He no go better for lord lugard for merging us to this contraption called "Niger area".
Politics for you...

They will pack sh!t and sell it to you as gold
Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Fash20: 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
DaSailor:
Aisha Yesufu reinforces my thoughts everyday that this contraption "Nigeria" is a million miles away from "unity", if in 2020 we still refer to ourselves as Northerners, Westerners and Easterners instead of Nigerians then we have a long way to go.
Make we kukuma revert to regions na.

What do you suggest she say... When they came for her during the endsars you were there oo

1 Like

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Abiboss: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Themainboy22:
Thanks to we Yorubas I still can't forgive myself for voting this man twice

1 Like

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by ogwumgbe: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
TMSMedia:
Activist, Aisha Yesufu, has called on actors in the Northern movie industry popularly known as Kannywood to come out and demand that the President acts for the lives of people in the Northern region to matter, IgbereTV reports.

Aisha made the called while reacting to the worsening security condition in the region.

Posting via her Twitter handle on Wednesday morning December 16, Aisha wrote:

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1339114678014930944?s=19

Aisha, you are just a Southerner wrongfully placed in Northern region by birth. Stop calling on tamed idiots to stand up for injustice. They only how to condemn girls they think according to their myopic brain dressed indecently

1 Like

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Themainboy22: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
Abiboss:

Thanks to we Yorubas I still can't forgive myself for voting this man twice
LMAO. @ the bolded, how did you managed to do it?.

1 Like

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by bergs2: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
Themainboy22:

for me, his re-election was the dumbest thing Nigerians ever did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Barau Jibrin Voted Deputy Senate President Unopposed / INEC Begins Review Of 2023 Polls, Says BVAS Recorded 98% success / Subsidy Removal:GEJ Ready For Mass Revolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.