Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Help! Am I Pregnant? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Am I Pregnant? (2233 Views)

Plz Help Am Having Frequent Urination / Help Help Help .am Going Down Seriously / Help! Am No Longer Mensurating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Am I Pregnant? by Raf1(f): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2007
My ex and I had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago, and then we broke up. My problem is, how soon will I know if I'm pregnant or not? According to my calculations, the day we had sex was my most fertile!
I've done 2 pregnancy tests already ( the home kits), and they both came out negative, but m still worried
Re: Help! Am I Pregnant? by PTBNaija(f): 5:37am On Jul 01, 2007
I think I heard it varies, but you'll know for sure if you miss your period.
Re: Help! Am I Pregnant? by nguage(m): 7:22am On Jul 01, 2007
well, sorry o!
Re: Help! Am I Pregnant? by cuteass1(f): 6:04am On Jul 04, 2007
@ topic

After two more weeks repeat the procedure of home kits  - -  by then it should be almost fault-free.

But if you still gat worries after that, visit a clinic and get them to take a more professionl one, I'm sure that'll be more of an assurance on whether you are or not. No tests are 100% accurate but at least 95% should do!! wink
Re: Help! Am I Pregnant? by Maneater1(f): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2007
A blood test is 100% accurate darling, so go get one.
do u have any symptoms like excessive eating, laziness, tender boobs, vomiting and so on? check urself honey, and always use protection, we always forget there are worse things than getting pregnant from unprotected sex.
Re: Help! Am I Pregnant? by karlken(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2007
@maneater.There are actually worst things than getting pregnant from unprotected sex esp' with more than one patner.I know that you,ve been having sex with your present angry angry angry. perhaps without a condom! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed!
Re: Help! Am I Pregnant? by coolcare(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2007
Babie always use ur brain in every thing u do to avoid regret am sure wen u get out of this u will always apply ur number6. after 2 week go 4 another text .one thing i just want 2 advice u on is that if it positive if u want 2 get rid of it pls pls pls dont take drugs o!
Re: Help! Am I Pregnant? by hannydarl(f): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2007
If you intend to get an abortion I sugest you go early to see a doctor to determine if you are pregnant or not cos if you are the earlier you get a D&C done the safer it is for you just make sure you dont risk your life this time around again by going to a quack doctor.
Re: Help! Am I Pregnant? by bluesky4(f): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2007
go and see ur doctor ASAP to know for sure if u re pregnant.
Re: Help! Am I Pregnant? by Raf1(f): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2007
thanks for all your suggestions guys, I really appreciate
Re: Help! Am I Pregnant? by doctorb1(f): 12:31am On Jul 07, 2007
Raf! plz keep us posted,u know we're all in dis 2geda kiss
Re: Help! Am I Pregnant? by Raf1(f): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2007
Hi guys, thank you all for your kind responses. I saw a doctor, and it turns out the contraceptive I was using was responsible for my missed period.
Looks like I'll be sticking to only CDs from now on!
Re: Help! Am I Pregnant? by luxoire(f): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2007
@Poster

the home kits or Urine based tests, can only pick up hormaones in the blood after about the 4th week. That is when the hormoes have been produced at a level high enough to be detected by the kits.

Blood tests usually reveal them in smaller amounts, so can be used to detect early pregnancy whiolst home tests can only do so, in about ur 4th-5th week.

So wait 2more weeks and then do it again, or go get a blood test, gd luck
Re: Help! Am I Pregnant? by nossycheek(f): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2007
@luxoire

read this from Raf

Hi guys, thank you all for your kind responses. I saw a doctor, and it turns out the contraceptive I was using was responsible for my missed period.
Looks like I'll be sticking to only CDs from now on!

(1) (Reply)

Forex Broker That Offers $1200 Free For The Real Account / A Very Slim Lady Needs To Be Fat To Av An Increase In Weight: Any Recommended Nafdac Approve Drugs. / BMI and Overweight!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.