Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,619,205 members, 6,102,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 01:48 PM

2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program (10515 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) OND Internship Program 2019 - Nationwide / Apply For ARM Life Plc Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by asdot(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program

Access Bank Plc is a full service commercial Bank operating through a network of about 366 branches and service outlets located in major centres across Nigeria, Sub Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom.

Green Internship (2021)
Job Specifications:
+Full Time
+Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
+Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos

Accelerator Internship Program
Job Specifications:
+Full Time
+Required Qualifications: OND
+Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos

Deadline: Not Specified

APPLY NOW
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by asdot(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
This is an exciting internship opportunity for fresh graduates who are passionate about people and are interested in exploring various career options. The green internship program offers on-the-job experience and trainings that will significantly enhance the applicant’s customer service and people management skills.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Oyeakins: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hello I’m having issues applying. I can’t submit my application. Please can you assist in any way
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by asdot(m): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
Oyeakins:
Hello I’m having issues applying. I can’t submit my application. Please can you assist in any way

What's the problem with your application
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Jamixlee: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Same with me
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by asdot(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Jamixlee:
Same with me

You have to fill in all the Required fields. Any empty space that does not apply to you, just put none or no there.

Let me know if this helps

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by OlNikeh: 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jamixlee:
Same with me
Hello there, I was having the same issues with submitting until I clicked on “others” on the Masters Degree part, instead of leaving it blank as I haven’t done gotten a Masters degree yet.
I think the idea is that no field should be left blank.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by phyya(f): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2020
It was stated that the state date is on the 4th of January, 2021. Isn't there supposed to be a follow up before then?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by armanii(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
I'm worried as regards the job location, I reside in kwara state and chose Kwara state as my location while I chose lagos as a test location. I hope there's no problem with that or do we all have to choose lagos as our states?

Thank you
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by asdot(m): 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
armanii:
I'm worried as regards the job location, I reside in kwara state and chose Kwara state as my location while I chose lagos as a test location. I hope there's no problem with that or do we all have to choose lagos as our states?

Thank you

It is better that your location matches the state you wish to take your test but there's no problem if it doesn't
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by asdot(m): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
phyya:
It was stated that the state date is on the 4th of January, 2021. Isn't there supposed to be a follow up before then?

I also believe that there should be a follow up but we've heard nothing from them.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by unclesamm10(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01
Nawa oo. ACCESS BANK is yet to reachout to us regarding the 2021 Green Internship. It's like it's been put on hold for now. The start date which is suppose to be Monday is just 3days away.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Somebody5589: 2:45pm On Jan 04
unclesamm10:
Nawa oo. ACCESS BANK is yet to reachout to us regarding the 2021 Green Internship. It's like it's been put on hold for now. The start date which is suppose to be Monday is just 3days away.
The application portal is still accepting submissions sef, really weird unlike last year, that it closed like a week from when it got open
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by danifinest(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04
Somebody5589:

The application portal is still accepting submissions sef, really weird unlike last year, that it closed like a week from when it got open
It is well.... Who has materials so we could start preparing for the assessment in advance.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by extol1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04
Somebody5589:

pls can you send the link, let me also apply
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Sammy799(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04
For your access bank past questions
Whatsapp 09133407673

Note: it's not for free
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Somebody5589: 8:40am On Jan 05
extol1:

pls can you send the link, let me also apply
apply.workable.com/access-bank/j/5DC8FD4290/apply/

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by unclesamm10(m): 11:32am On Jan 05
Abeg is there anyone here that didn't Indicate his or her real age just so you could get the invite eventually?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Somebody5589: 12:40pm On Jan 05
unclesamm10:
Abeg is there anyone here that didn't Indicate his or her real age just so you could get the invite eventually?

After you get the job finally, they'd ask for original waec certificate, to verify one's age
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by unclesamm10(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05
cry
Somebody5589:

After you get the job finally, they'd ask for original waec certificate, to verify one's age
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Olady24: 10:55am On Jan 08
Pls is there any update yet?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Somebody5589: 11:02am On Jan 08
Olady24:
Pls is there any update yet?
None
The application is still taking entries
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by maryannah(f): 9:14pm On Jan 08
Got email to fill a form, who else??
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by OlNikeh: 9:15pm On Jan 08
maryannah:
Go email to fill a form, who else??
Same here.
Just received it now.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Sheymanx: 9:22pm On Jan 08
maryannah:
same here too

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Sheymanx: 9:23pm On Jan 08
maryannah:

same here too
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by brahimm: 9:28pm On Jan 08
I think the 4th option is another way of cutting off some applicants.
How did you guys go about it?
Nil or you put the link from the CV submission web page?

CC maryannah
Sheymanx
Oinikeh
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Daniell2020: 9:30pm On Jan 08
brahimm:
I think the 4th option is another way of cutting off some applicants.
How did you guys go about it?
Nil or you put the link from the CV submission web page?

CC maryannah
Sheymanx
Oinikeh

I'm stuck there too. What are we supposed to put there, after uploading our CV?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by romancegeek(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08
First and last name
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Daniell2020: 9:34pm On Jan 08
romancegeek:
First and last name

Is it number 4 you're talking about? It can't be.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by brahimm: 9:36pm On Jan 08
Daniell2020:

I'm stuck there too. What are we supposed to put there, after uploading our CV?

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by asdot(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08
Sheymanx:

same here too

Yes, emails have been sent by Access bank to applicants to fill a simple form. You have to fill the form as soon as possible. deadline is on the 9th of January 2021

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At UAC Nigeria Plc / United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Is The Job Interview Process Becoming Useless In Nigeria? - Topwritersden

Viewing this topic: KoladeAkinlade(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.