Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,642,151 members, 6,185,578 topics. Date: Monday, 08 March 2021 at 04:23 PM

2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program (29294 Views)

Apply For ARM Life Plc Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adunny07(f): 3:06pm On Jan 14
Edondo2018:

Interns are not paid performance bonuses however there is special recognition for interns who perform excellently well while on the job by individual superiors. Be rest assured that if you do well, the bank will notice you.

For every intern that celebrate birthday while on the job, there is a paid cake for such intern by the bank. Any branch that you are, it will be brought to you.
please I will like to know if there is a way they just pick...is it that they randomly pick some people to send the assessment mail to or what? I met all the criteria and I even filled the survey form and uptil now I haven't gotten an assessment mail...tho some people got yesterday morning while some also got in the night and it's closing tomorrow...is it that even with you meeting the criteria they can just decide not to send you the assessment mail?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 4:25pm On Jan 14
West85:

Chief, thanks for your responses. If you just clicked 25 and the age limit is 24, are there still any chances?

Yes. As long as you applied at age 24. The age limit is as at age of application. The bank will do their calculations too. If you are 24 when you submit your cv, then you are qualified. If you applied when your age is beyond 24yrs there might be a little challenge
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 4:28pm On Jan 14
Adunny07:
please I will like to know if there is a way they just pick...is it that they randomly pick some people to send the assessment mail to or what? I met all the criteria and I even filled the survey form and uptil now I haven't gotten an assessment mail...tho some people got yesterday morning while some also got in the night and it's closing tomorrow...is it that even with you meeting the criteria they can just decide not to send you the assessment mail?

You need to understand that alot of people are qualified just like you. Alot of people meet all the criteria just like you. Cvs are considered as they are submitted by applicants and not randomly. I will advise you remain patient till tomorrow. You might still get the assessment test mail
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by GoldenPRYM: 5:08pm On Jan 14
Good evening, I did the exam with my phone since you said it could be done with phone but it's showing the name of my phone on the dashboard.

Will that affect my application?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Matils(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14
My login is showing incorrect password, what may be the cause?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by LeOrlly: 7:49pm On Jan 14
Edondo2018:

I rily have to be honest with you, neco is not acceptable. Your waec result is the olevel required for simply the purpose of DOB. The bank is not interested in your olevel result even if it's all f9. All they need is Waec result and your birth certificate. On both certificates there is date of birth written on it which must be the same. That is the stage where the age limit come into play.

So if you don't have it, I emplore you to get it. Your neco will not be accepted because it has no DOB

I don't write WAEC...I only wrote NECO....I could not write WAEC for a particular reason. But I have my Original DOB certificate not the Afidavit.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by belovez(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14
Matils:

use the default password sent to your mail Access123$
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 8:53pm On Jan 14
LeOrlly:

I don't write WAEC...I only wrote NECO....I could not write WAEC for a particular reason. But I have my Original DOB certificate not the Afidavit.

Alright remain hopeful

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Ibks100(m): 10:03pm On Jan 14
Matils:

I'm having the same issue...
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by oxyba: 10:06pm On Jan 14
Okay, Email is still dropping
Stay hopeful ✌�
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by unclesamm10(m): 10:11pm On Jan 14
oxyba:
Okay, Email is still dropping
Stay hopeful ✌�
what's the password to login na?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by german01(m): 10:14pm On Jan 14
which one is password again?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by krumking(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14
I am getting incorrect password guys
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by West85: 10:21pm On Jan 14
Edondo2018:

Yes. As long as you applied at age 24. The age limit is as at age of application. The bank will do their calculations too. If you are 24 when you submit your cv, then you are qualified. If you applied when your age is beyond 24yrs there might be a little challenge

thanks chief. What could be the little challenge?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Marvel95(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14
Please anyone with access bank assessment past questions oo.. Assessment test of 10 minutes.. Hey God! ��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by GAGeorge: 10:43pm On Jan 14
I just got the mail for the online 10 minutes exam. Be patient, please. If I had joined everyone to panic, I would have had high blood pressure by now. Just be calm.

Now, let's see what the exam look like!

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by unclesamm10(m): 10:52pm On Jan 14
krumking:
I am getting incorrect password guys
use this. Access123$. It worked for me. I just did mine.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by GAGeorge: 11:04pm On Jan 14
Let me share something. From working with a HR firm for well over two years, I can tell you, for free, that this EQ test has no "correct" answers. It's a "personality" test, to know your temperaments, psyches and how you react to possible situations. It's not even an "exam" as they put it. It's more like a "survey".

Whatever you answer is you. It shows who you are and whether the bank would want you just as you are.

So, try to be as honest and logical as you can and be very calm, too. The questions are not difficult; they just need you to think and be sure of what you'd do in those hypothetical questions.

Good luck to us all!

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by GAGeorge: 11:10pm On Jan 14
I have a question though.
First, I've not really been a fan of these internships by banks and other big names, sourcing for fresh hands to revamp their work environment. I love internships that spell out to you that, at the end of your stay, you're getting employed.

I'll be 24 in May, for instance. I get employed and begin my internship. After two years, I'll be 26, and the bank does away with me, to go hustle for other banks that have age limits for entry levels at 26. How possible and feasible that I'll get another job in a space of one year before I clock 27?

Can one go pursue the executive trainee or entry level employment while still on internship with Access Bank, or one will have to forfeit one and pursue the other?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by NeonDee(m): 11:47pm On Jan 14
SuperDuper97:

A I guess
The online assessment na cruise...
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by NeonDee(m): 11:49pm On Jan 14
GAGeorge:
Let me share something. From working with a HR firm for well over two years, I can tell you, for free, that this EQ test has no "correct" answers. It's a "personality" test, to know your temperaments, psyches and how you react to possible situations. It's not even an "exam" as they put it. It's more like a "survey".

Whatever you answer is you. It shows who you are and whether the bank would want you just as you are.

So, try to be as honest and logical as you can and be very calm, too. The questions are not difficult; they just need you to think and be sure of what you'd do in those hypothetical questions.

Good luck to us all!
Exactly
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by oxyba: 11:59pm On Jan 14
You already have your answer, key thing is to have something doing that will also make sense in your CV ( especially if you have finance focus), but you keep applying to more attractive places, even core Management trainee programs of other banks (most of them pay well at that level because their MGT are trained to advance faster)
Also other corporations you like, if you get a better offer you may leave
GAGeorge:
I have a question though.
First, I've not really been a fan of these internships by banks and other big names, sourcing for fresh hands to revamp their work environment. I love internships that spell out to you that, at the end of your stay, you're getting employed.

I'll be 24 in May, for instance. I get employed and begin my internship. After two years, I'll be 26, and the bank does away with me, to go hustle for other banks that have age limits for entry levels at 26. How possible and feasible that I'll get another job in a space of one year before I clock 27?

Can one go pursue the executive trainee or entry level employment while still on internship with Access Bank, or one will have to forfeit one and pursue the other?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by ges2019: 12:36am On Jan 15
For Access Bank Green Internship SpeedExams exact questions, you can reach us on 07068883816 & 08171482178 or via email @ graduateemploymentsolutions@gmail.com

Call us today, and you will be glad you did.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Em3a: 1:46am On Jan 15
Please do they also accept people about to start nysc or people that have already started Nysc
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Em3a: 1:49am On Jan 15
Edondo2018:

Yes very possible. A colleague left 2 months after resuming. He got a job with FCDA. You are not bonded with the bank. Only executive trainees are.

I just concluded my 2yrs internship with access bank. Feel free to ask me anything you wish to know.

I got the test invite today but yet to start nysc, My batch starts in March. I hope this won’t be a problem?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Mclekinson: 6:10am On Jan 15
Edondo2018:

Yes very possible. A colleague left 2 months after resuming. He got a job with FCDA. You are not bonded with the bank. Only executive trainees are.

I just concluded my 2yrs internship with access bank. Feel free to ask me anything you wish to know.

Do I have the chance of picking any branch I would like to have my internship after I have been accepted by access bank ?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 6:23am On Jan 15
Mclekinson:

Do I have the chance of picking any branch I would like to have my internship after I have been accepted by access bank ?

You may not. However you can pick closest location to you
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by safet: 6:30am On Jan 15
Edondo2018:

You may not. However you can pick closest location to you

Thanks for your assistance so far.

How many interns are recruited per cycle?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 8:33am On Jan 15
safet:

Thanks for your assistance so far.

How many interns are recruited per cycle?

Shouldn't your concern be more on been employed instead of focusing on the number to be employed.

Anyway to answer your question, about 212 applicants wrote the physical assessment test during my set but only 17 of us was employed at the end of the whole process.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Mclekinson: 8:40am On Jan 15
Edondo2018:

Shouldn't your concern be more on been employed instead of focusing on the number to be employed.

Anyway to answer your question, about 212 applicants wrote the physical assessment test during my set but only 17 of us was employed at the end of the whole process.

sorry, I need to be clear on this. Do you mean 17 was employed accross the country or 17 was employed within the physical assessment batch you found yourself which have 212 applicants ?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by maryannah(f): 9:23am On Jan 15
Matils:

Were you able to login? Mine is saying username not found, I need help please
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by maryannah(f): 9:53am On Jan 15
GoldenPRYM:
Good evening, I did the exam with my phone since you said it could be done with phone but it's showing the name of my phone on the dashboard.

Will that affect my application?

Please what username did you use?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test / Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test / Government Recruitment In Nigeria Is Scam: What Happened In Oyo State

Viewing this topic: Phi001(m), Oluwamidah(m), ThemieWilliams, Ogohchi(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.