Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,641,774 members, 6,184,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 March 2021 at 07:55 PM

2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program (29199 Views)

Apply For ARM Life Plc Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Iyanu710: 11:12pm On Jan 21
Predator99:
The interview will be via Microsoft Teams, just got a mail now

Microsoft team??

Does that means it's a virtual interview or what? Because I got a panel interview invite but I was told to be expecting another mail, which I haven't gotten till now.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Confide22: 11:15pm On Jan 21
Please all those who got an interview invite, did you guys write the physical accessment test?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Iyanu710: 11:17pm On Jan 21
Yes, we did
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Confide22: 11:26pm On Jan 21
So please, what now happens to we who are yet to get an invite for a physical accessment?

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Predator99: 11:28pm On Jan 21
it's a virtual interested
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Predator99: 11:29pm On Jan 21
virtual interview rather
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Iyanu710: 1:06am On Jan 22
Please how do I access the Microsoft teams?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by GAGeorge: 1:58am On Jan 22
Confide22:
So please, what now happens to we who are yet to get an invite for a physical accessment?

We wait, or we move on. Simple.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Stanleyucee(m): 2:09am On Jan 22
Iyanu710:
Yes, we did
please how's the questions like
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Ibks100(m): 2:46am On Jan 22
GAGeorge:

We wait, or we move on. Simple.

Very very simple

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Predator99: 6:47am On Jan 22
A link will be sent to you on your mail, kindly click on the link and you must have enough data and a good network connection and most importantly you must have the Microsoft Teams app

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by AWEsomeRay(m): 11:36pm On Jan 22
Edondo2018:

Introduce yourself?
Why do you want to join the bank?
Why access bank and not another bank?
State the banks vision, mission and core values?
They might state a senerio that involves taking the banks money.
They will test your trust level.

Thanks for all the info. My friend got a mail for top management interview tomorrow morning. What to expect?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Iyanu710: 7:42am On Jan 23
Do we have anyone who has gotten the top mangt invite from panel 20 or got his/her invite over the night?

But we that haven't gotten the top mangt invite, is there hope for us?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by GAGeorge: 9:39am On Jan 23
Iyanu710:
Do we have anyone who has gotten the top mangt invite from panel 20 or got his/her invite over the night?

But we that haven't gotten the top mangt invite, is there hope for us?

Some didn't even do the physical assessment test and are still hopeful.

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by RichiePosh: 8:04pm On Jan 23
I haven't received any mail since the 10mins assessment.��
What's going on? Any hope?

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Iyanu710: 10:02pm On Jan 23
I think it's a general something o ooo, because only few did. Let's remain hopeful

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Iyanu710: 10:25pm On Jan 23
Ohhh

Which of the 10min assessment are u talking about?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by GAGeorge: 12:24am On Jan 24
Iyanu710:
I think it's a general something o ooo, because only few did. Let's remain hopeful

One of my guys there at Access, who works with HR, is threatening me sha. He says that the bank MAY not take those with 2.1 and 1st class, and that Access Internship for this year MAY not accommodate a lot of people, because they cannot afford it. He said something about "business uncertainties". He said the 10 minutes test is crafted in such a way that the bank's server has default answers, which the candidate's responses MUST tally with to be shortlisted for the exam. So, even in the 10minutes EQ test, they were still squeezing us into something else. Lol! Banks!

Wo! Look! Everyone should just move on. If we are called after this batch, fine. If not, fine. I've even applied for about three other job, plus I'm waiting for civil service. Just keep applying and moving. No one should wait for anyone, oh! If they call you, okay. If they don't, their loss!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by GAGeorge: 12:24am On Jan 24
RichiePosh:

People did Top Management Interview today �

That's what's up!

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 6:58am On Jan 24
GAGeorge:

One of my guys there at Access, who works with HR, is threatening me sha. He says that the bank MAY not take those with 2.1 and 1st class, and that Access Internship for this year MAY not accommodate a lot of people, because they cannot afford it. He said something about "business uncertainties". He said the 10 minutes test is crafted in such a way that the bank's server has default answers, which the candidate's responses MUST tally with to be shortlisted for the exam. So, even in the 10minutes EQ test, they were still squeezing us into something else. Lol! Banks!

Wo! Look! Everyone should just move on. If we are called after this batch, fine. If not, fine. I've even applied for about three other job, plus I'm waiting for civil service. Just keep applying and moving. No one should wait for anyone, oh! If they call you, okay. If they don't, their loss!

It's actually not a threat. There is no way access bank will employ all applicants. If say for example 100 applications was received, access bank won't pick more that one - quarter of the total application which is Just 25. Even the so called civil service you are waiting for, I am sure you know alot of people are waiting for it too, except you paid someone to do parole for you. So it's the same in every organization. The applicants are always more than available space. I wish everyone the best and please do not put all your hope on the access bank job. Even while you pray and wait, apply to other places too.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by michaelo2(m): 7:05am On Jan 24
GAGeorge:

it's not a ploy to reduce people, the thing is eq test is passed by honest people, they know everyone has a bad side, so some candidates try to play smart and choose all the good qualities leaving the bad, but they forget that, you can't be choleric, melancholic and sanguine all at the same time.

So for those who haven't done the eq test, answer according to your personality and let the bad quality you will choose conform with your job title as an intern.

P.S I know these because I have done several eq interview, even with access bank, it's never a straight forward answer to just one person alone.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by GAGeorge: 7:05pm On Jan 24
RichiePosh:

People did Top Management Interview yesterday �

That's what's up!
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by GAGeorge: 8:30pm On Jan 24
Edondo2018:

It's actually not a threat. There is no way access bank will employ all applicants. If say for example 100 applications was received, access bank won't pick more that one - quarter of the total application which is Just 25. Even the so called civil service you are waiting for, I am sure you know alot of people are waiting for it too, except you paid someone to do parole for you. So it's the same in every organization. The applicants are always more than available space. I wish everyone the best and please do not put all your hope on the access bank job. Even while you pray and wait, apply to other places too.

Cheers

I don't have the energy to appropriately respond to this right now. But, I think my message was clear.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by GAGeorge: 8:31pm On Jan 24
michaelo2:

it's not a ploy to reduce people, the thing is eq test is passed by honest people, they know everyone has a bad side, so some candidates try to play smart and choose all the good qualities leaving the bad, but they forget that, you can't be choleric, melancholic and sanguine all at the same time.

So for those who haven't done the eq test, answer according to your personality and let the bad quality you will choose conform with your job title as an intern.

P.S I know these because I have done several eq interview, even with access bank, it's never a straight forward answer to just one person alone.

Good luck to anyone who believes this!
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by michaelo2(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24
GAGeorge:

Good luck to anyone who believes this!
guy you can never be employed at access no swears, i mean you don't even know about where you want to work, let me educate u,

access bank internship is majorly for 2.2 graduates while 1.1 and 2.1 are for the graduate trainee, some one with 2.2 can't apply for graduate trainee but can apply for internship which is two years, and you have a chance of joining the graduate trainee if your apr is very good at the end of internship.

abeg don't discourage people o, access bank is very fair when it comes to employment, so far you meet their requirements, if you've not been called for interview after your exam, please mail the HR, especially nkiru who is in charge of talent hunt for access, she replies fast on work days.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by enmyido: 12:08am On Jan 26
Please is there anyone from Abuja or Kaduna that got an invite for the physical assessment test
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by enmyido: 12:18am On Jan 26
Would also really appreciate it if i could be added on the whatsapp group chat 08183578897 thanks
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by enmyido: 12:19am On Jan 26
Would also really appreciate it if i could be added on the whatsapp group chat thanks
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by enmyido: 12:19am On Jan 26
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by enmyido: 12:26am On Jan 26
Gr8Hamlaw:
Please, Anyone in Abuja that has written the test?
And when is batch 2 writing?

Please are u based in the north
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by enmyido: 12:42am On Jan 26
Iyanu710:
Yes, we did

Please what was the nature of the physical assessment test
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Iyanu710: 7:03am On Jan 26
Please what's the current update like this because we do not seem to hearing from them again after the panel interview......

Anyone with the access bank internship update.....

Pls add me to the WhatsApp group chat (08164700439).

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal / Unilag Masters Test? / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.