Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,638,400 members, 6,172,795 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 February 2021 at 07:24 AM

2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program (28022 Views)

Apply For ARM Life Plc Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Emporio9: 9:22am On Jan 26
enmyido:
Please is there anyone from Abuja or Kaduna that got an invite for the physical assessment test

I chose Kaduna but yet to get an invite, I just pray they haven't forgotten us
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by enmyido: 10:42am On Jan 26
Emporio9:

I chose Kaduna but yet to get an invite, I just pray they haven't forgotten us

Also in kaduna message me on whatsapp 08183578897
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by enmyido: 10:43am On Jan 26
My guess is they are still yet to begin the physical assessment test in kaduna
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by GAGeorge: 5:05pm On Jan 27
michaelo2:
guy you can never be employed at access no swears, i mean you don't even know about where you want to work, let me educate u,

access bank internship is majorly for 2.2 graduates while 1.1 and 2.1 are for the graduate trainee, some one with 2.2 can't apply for graduate trainee but can apply for internship which is two years, and you have a chance of joining the graduate trainee if your apr is very good at the end of internship.

abeg don't discourage people o, access bank is very fair when it comes to employment, so far you meet their requirements, if you've not been called for interview after your exam, please mail the HR, especially nkiru who is in charge of talent hunt for access, she replies fast on work days.

I didn't discourage anyone. Thanks for the swears; it doesn't work.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Ebby141: 10:35pm On Jan 27
Hi guys, has anyone gotten an email from Access Bank after the Top Management interview? And how can I get the link to the WhatsApp group chat for an update?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Angelsit(f): 11:02pm On Jan 27
Good evening
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Angelsit(f): 11:09pm On Jan 27
Edondo2018:

Feel free to send me a private message. I am always available to respond

Good evening
Please can you chat me up 07089169364
I tried searching for your no here but didn't see it
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Iyanu710: 2:29am On Jan 28
Good morning sir/ma, pls how can I go about rescheduling my top management invite. I check my mail this morning an I discovered that i have been scheduled for an interview on Tuesday but it was in my spam section and I didn't notice until now. How do I go about it?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by banggy: 7:33am On Jan 28
asdot:
2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program

Access Bank Plc is a full service commercial Bank operating through a network of about 366 branches and service outlets located in major centres across Nigeria, Sub Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom.

Green Internship (2021)
Job Specifications:
+Full Time
+Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
+Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos

Accelerator Internship Program
Job Specifications:
+Full Time
+Required Qualifications: OND
+Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos

Deadline: Not Specified

APPLY NOW

Are you a School sat holder and ready to work as a POS person

Do you stay around Aguda/Ijesha Surulere?

Kindly call 07034579079(WhatsApp) for immediate employment..
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by belovez(m): 8:42am On Jan 28
Iyanu710:
Good morning sir/ma, pls how can I go about rescheduling my top management invite. I check my mail this morning an I discovered that i have been scheduled for an interview on Tuesday but it was in my spam section and I didn't notice until now. How do I go about it?

click on the link, and connect someone should pick it and interview you. I believe the TMI is still on
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 3:45pm On Jan 28
Angelsit:

Good evening
Please can you chat me up 07089169364
I tried searching for your no here but didn't see it

I have sent you a message on watsapp
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 3:47pm On Jan 28
Iyanu710:

Call modupe HR over the phone immediately
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Iyanu710: 7:34pm On Jan 28
Edondo2018:

Call modupe HR over the phone immediately

She said she can't reschedule me
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by oxyba: 10:00pm On Jan 28
This is recruitment season, access bank should be coordinated at least

People have several invites this period and need to structure their time in case it involves travel
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Ebby141: 10:45am On Jan 29
[Hello Mr Edondo, please can you add me on Whatsapp 08087451371, I will like to ask you some questions. Been searching for your number but can't find it. Thank you.
quote author=Edondo2018 post=98279011]

Feel free to send me a private message. I am always available to respond [/quote]
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Julius97: 11:27am On Jan 29
Pls no news yet still after TMI...pls mr edondo I searched for ur number here...pls can u message me on WhatsApp on this number 08182530400 I have some questions sir
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 2:11pm On Jan 29
Iyanu710:

She said she can't reschedule me

That's banking system for you, access bank in particular. Everyone is advised not to miss their date of appointments as the mail says. Once you miss, the opportunity is gone. I wish you all the best in the future
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 2:15pm On Jan 29
oxyba:
This is recruitment season, access bank should be coordinated at least

People have several invites this period and need to structure their time in case it involves travel

Access bank is very coordinated. As an expectant applicants, it's your responsibility to regularly check mail inbox and spam from time to time on a daily basis. Not just for access bank but for any other organization. It is not the banks responsible to calculate for you the number for application you have submitted, it's your responsibility to be up to date and regularly check your mail box and spam. There are hundreds of applicants for this internship, the bank will not be ready to reschedule for anyone when there are numerous still waiting to be attended to.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 2:20pm On Jan 29
Julius97:
Pls no news yet still after TMI...pls mr edondo I searched for ur number here...pls can u message me on WhatsApp on this number 08182530400 I have some questions sir

Check your watsapp
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Ebby141: 2:37pm On Jan 29
Hi Mr Edondo, please can you message me on WhatsApp 08087451371? I can't find your number here. Please I have some questions to ask. Thank you.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Anne12: 3:46pm On Jan 29
Good day everyone.

Hope we are all well.

I would like to introduce you to CC Consultancy. This is a recruitment consultancy that specializes in entry-level recruitment. They assist with reviewing CVs, cover letters, interview coaching, and even test advisory.

They have experience with recruitment processes of companies like PwC, KPMG, Nigerian Banking industry, Oil and gas industry, and so on.

Please if you’re interested in any of their services, kindly fill out this form https://forms.gle/VegcVs5KMKhVje9EA or email them cc.consultancy.ng@gmail.com or send a message to their WhatsApp number. Also, if you know anyone that might need their services kindly refer.

Thank you and have a nice day!
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Cybher: 6:55pm On Jan 29
Hi Mr. Edondo, I wrote my aptitude test on Wednesday the 20th of January by 5pm but I haven't heard anything from them but I know people who wrote on Thursday and got mails already. I'm kind of confused and the whole silence is killing me. Please can you message me on Whatsapp on 07010698786 as I have some questions to ask. Thanks in anticipation of your kindness.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Petkoff21: 8:16pm On Jan 29
Cybher:
Hi Mr. Edondo, I wrote my aptitude test on Wednesday the 20th of January by 5pm but I haven't heard anything from them but I know people who wrote on Thursday and got mails already. I'm kind of confused and the whole silence is killing me. Please can you message me on Whatsapp on 07010698786 as I have some questions to ask. Thanks in anticipation of your kindness.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Petkoff21: 8:17pm On Jan 29
What did you score?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Apatakayuss: 9:15pm On Jan 29
I got a mail from Modupe on 19th that I was successful with my application and as such would be invited for aptitude test but I'm yet to get anything from then. Seeing as some people had done the aptitude test and some got invited for TMI I'm a bit confused although I am still hopeful because it was stated that I will be in batch 3. Can those who have done the aptitude test be kind enough to tell us the batch they are in so we can know our faith and how to forge forward.

I'll so appreciate kind answers that will throw more light on this.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Cybher: 9:32pm On Jan 29
Petkoff21:
What did you score?
I scored 80%
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Cybher: 9:35pm On Jan 29
Apatakayuss:
I got a mail from Modupe on 19th that I was successful with my application and as such would be invited for aptitude test but I'm yet to get anything from then. Seeing as some people had done the aptitude test and some got invited for TMI I'm a bit confused although I am still hopeful because it was stated that I will be in batch 3. Can those who have done the aptitude test be kind enough to tell us the batch they are in so we can know our faith and how to forge forward.

I'll so appreciate kind answers that will throw more light on this.
My batch wasn't Indicated in any of the mails I got. I don't know what batch I'm in. I think it's best we just keep being positive
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Apatakayuss: 1:26am On Jan 30
Cybher:

My batch wasn't Indicated in any of the mails I got. I don't know what batch I'm in. I think it's best we just keep being positive

Have you done the aptitude test?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Petkoff21: 7:37am On Jan 30
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 12:23pm On Jan 30
Cybher:

If you make it to the cut off mark, you would be called. If you didnt hear from them, it means you probably didn't make it to cut off mark.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Cybher: 3:35pm On Jan 30
Edondo2018:

If you make it to the cut off mark, you would be called. If you didnt hear from them, it means you probably didn't make it to cut off mark.
Okay Sir. But I had 80% but still haven't heard from them. Is 80% not up to their cut off mark?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Mayorsax: 5:37pm On Jan 30
Cybher:

I scored 80%
How did you get to know of your score, please. I did the test too and I haven't heard from them since

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake / Food Concepts Plc (Chicken Republic) Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.