Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,623,857 members, 6,116,978 topics. Date: Monday, 25 January 2021 at 04:51 AM

2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program (18690 Views)

Apply For ARM Life Plc Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Aifesehi1: 4:32am On Jan 09
I've been unable to upload my CV on access SharePoint. It keeps saying try again tomorrow. What do I do?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by teadrake(m): 5:25am On Jan 09
Aifesehi1:
I've been unable to upload my CV on access SharePoint. It keeps saying try again tomorrow. What do I do?
You're not alone oo. We plenty for this table. Honestly I don't know
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by hemarle: 6:54am On Jan 09
teadrake:

Have you been able to fix it now?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Debrah123456: 6:57am On Jan 09
Not yet
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by unclesamm10(m): 7:31am On Jan 09
Yesso. Hopefully before the end of today the site will start opening again.
teadrake:

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by unclesamm10(m): 7:32am On Jan 09
hemarle:

The issue is from Access Bank. The will fix it. Hopefully
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Aifesehi1: 7:35am On Jan 09
unclesamm10:
The issue is from Access Bank. The will fix it. Hopefully
A friend of mine that works with the bank said we should try again by 11am
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by unclesamm10(m): 7:37am On Jan 09
Aifesehi1:

ohh. That's amazing
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by equivalent123: 7:40am On Jan 09
I haven't been able to upload my Cv its not going through , the matter taya me o....and today is the deadline, after today now the Microsoft forms will be closed ....maybe we should send a mail to them that we are having difficulties in uploading CV ,maybe they would try and fix it or extend the deadline
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Danielawrence(m): 8:04am On Jan 09
equivalent123:
I haven't been able to upload my Cv its not going through , the matter taya me o....and today is the deadline, after today now the Microsoft forms will be closed ....maybe we should send a mail to them that we are having difficulties in uploading CV ,maybe they would try and fix it or extend the deadline

I sent a mail across to them yesterday attaching a screenshot of what the site keeps displaying but I haven't gotten any response.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by teadrake(m): 8:08am On Jan 09
hemarle:

No, still the same
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by ella123dave: 8:21am On Jan 09
I've sent them a mail too that I'm finding it hard to upload my CV and they are yet to respond.
Let's be positive
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Gracioussuccess(m): 8:36am On Jan 09
Good morning Family
Is the link going now?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by cheekwenducheezy(f): 8:38am On Jan 09
Let’s be positive.
ella123dave:
I've sent them a mail too that I'm finding it hard to upload my CV and they are yet to respond.
Let's be positive
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adeforever(f): 8:42am On Jan 09
The Microsoft form can no longer accept entries
Microsoft forms accepts only 200 entries for unpaid Microsoft accounts and 1000 entries for paid Microsoft accounts

They must have reached the limit for entries either ways.

It’s only God that can enter their mind and let them redo a microsoft form link so that ppl can send cv entries again. Else, they will choose from the pool of candidates that were fast enough to send their cvs.

B4 u scream at me, me sef no see cv send oh
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Luchicruz(f): 8:44am On Jan 09
I am trying to use the link to submit my CV am getting an error message
What do I do
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by cheekwenducheezy(f): 8:45am On Jan 09
Great idea
armanii:
I suggest we create a WhatsApp group for this, to make it easier
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Luchicruz(f): 8:45am On Jan 09
But they just sent the link yesterday night na
Its unfair to disqualify people like that
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Luchicruz(f): 8:48am On Jan 09
Can we just give them a call
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by doseofpeculiar: 8:53am On Jan 09
PeculiarEunice:
I suggest we create a WhatsApp group for this, to make it easier.

Hi, this wouldn't be bad. I also have issues uploading my CV. I keep getting an "error" feedback.

is there a whatsapp group already?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Luchicruz(f): 8:59am On Jan 09
[Did u use ur phone or a system quote author=Nifemi2019 post=97862641]I also got the mail, I have already submitted.[/quote]
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Aifesehi1: 9:07am On Jan 09
On the Google form, they put that * for the required fields but that doesn't include the CV submission field. Just what I observed
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by oxyba: 9:08am On Jan 09
Does that preferred location matter ?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by oxyba: 9:09am On Jan 09
That wasn't google forms but Microsoft office forms
Aifesehi1:
On the Google form, they put that * for the required fields but that doesn't include the CV submission field. Just what I observed
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by cheekwenducheezy(f): 9:09am On Jan 09
Really
Aifesehi1:

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by oxyba: 9:10am On Jan 09
When I saw the email, at first I thought it was a scam.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Seeker123: 9:34am On Jan 09
Luchicruz:
Did u use ur phone or a system
I uploaded mine with phone
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Luchicruz(f): 9:47am On Jan 09
Why did it stopped receiving CV then
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Comy44: 9:53am On Jan 09
Pls can anyone share with us materials, we will need in preparation for the assessment or probably send the WhatsApp link , so we could join and share ideas there.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Luchicruz(f): 10:04am On Jan 09
Probably if nothing is done before the end of the day, we submit like that .

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Moorkingbird1(m): 10:08am On Jan 09
Let us stay calm, pretty sure it is gonna through after some time....
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Aifesehi1: 10:12am On Jan 09
My contact just got back to me, the problem is not from the bank but from your browser. Kindly download Microsoft edge and use a system. They are protecting their site from spam especially from Chrome.
Meanwhile I took the liberty of creating a WhatsApp group where we can all interact and share ideas. Those interested should join by clicking the link below. Good luck to us all.
https:/ /JklWekyngDR3YUibMEOAKF

Apparently I can't post the link here. Just add before whatever is up there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Forum Guidelines & Valuable Information for Job Seekers / Baker Hughes Massive Recruitment 2013 / Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019/2020 – portal.fedfire.gov.ng

Viewing this topic: floratutu and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.