Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,642,345 members, 6,186,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 March 2021 at 06:10 AM

2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program (29579 Views)

Apply For ARM Life Plc Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by AyoOla20(f): 11:14am On Jan 09
maryannah:

I submitted, and got same msg.
Please when were you able to submit?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by unclesamm10(m): 11:15am On Jan 09
aimsbaba:
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for filling the survey, if you were unable to a later date will be communicated. From access bank.
What's happening please. I was able to upload my resume but was unable to submit.
I got the mail too the moment I sent a msg to them that I 've been unable to upload my CV since last night. They apparently know what they are doing.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Luchicruz(f): 11:21am On Jan 09
Apologies to Aifesehi1, the link he sent isn't going and he is not responsive at the moment. So i had to create another group because I had a lot of candidate sending me messages on WhatsApp for link and its unfair to leave them agitated.
The new link is below

https:///LdTZFurcEG7ALBCuMlkWeW
If u cant get through with it send me a direct message on whatsapp 08106476985
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by homodele: 11:21am On Jan 09
Please add me to the Whatsapp group chat.
Thank you.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Luchicruz(f): 11:22am On Jan 09
Send me a message on whatsapp
homodele:
Please add me to the Whatsapp group chat.
Thank you.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by teadrake(m): 11:34am On Jan 09
Add please 08066970069
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by teadrake(m): 11:41am On Jan 09
The link is no longer accepting response. What do we do now?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by teadrake(m): 11:41am On Jan 09
The link is no longer accepting response. What do we do now??
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by cheekwenducheezy(f): 11:43am On Jan 09
Let’s just calm down,I think this stuff is in batches, soon enough another date will be communicated for those that didn’t meet up the submission .. the first set is probably batch A
teadrake:
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by GAGeorge: 12:06pm On Jan 09
We all should just be calm. I saw the mail at 10:10AM this morning. I sent my response:

Name
Email
Preferred Location
and was directed to submit my CV. I did. I was sent another mail, saying the action was successful.

Just be calm. Follow it bit by bit; leave no fields open.

PS: Forget about all these conspiracy theories. Access bank will not scam you. If they didn't want you, they wouldn't have sent you the mail in the first place.

Just be calm, please.
It's a new year. No one should have high blood pressure because of anything, pls.

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adunny07(f): 12:07pm On Jan 09
unclesamm10:
I got the mail too the moment I sent a msg to them that I 've been unable to upload my CV since last night. They apparently know what they are doing.
Does it mean that...the other mail that they sent saying if u were not able to submit that another date will be created...does it mean if you get this mail.it means ur application was not successful or wat? cux my frnd submitted and got this message this mrng...I submitted yesterday too but I din't get this message...biko answer o
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by movicy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09
Nehnye:
Yes it's going hurry up just did mine now

did you use chrome ?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adunny07(f): 12:08pm On Jan 09
GAGeorge:
We all should just be calm. I saw the mail at 10:10AM this morning. I sent my response:

Name
Email
Preferred Location
and was directed to submit my CV. I did. I was sent another mail, saying the action was successful.

Just be calm. Follow it bit by bit; leave no fields open.

PS: Forget about all these conspiracy theories. Access bank will not scam you. If they didn't want you, they wouldn't have sent you the mail in the first place.

Just be calm, please.
It's a new year. No one should have high blood pressure because of anything, pls.
what was the last mail u got from them please? after submitting I got a message saying my response has been submitted but I didn't get any other message in my mail.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adunny07(f): 12:10pm On Jan 09
teadrake:
It's still accepting....try changing ur browser
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by GAGeorge: 12:12pm On Jan 09
That's it.

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by IAMVIRTUOUS: 12:13pm On Jan 09
Please which browser did you use?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by GAGeorge: 12:14pm On Jan 09
Google Chrome.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by YoungHunter: 12:15pm On Jan 09
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by IAMVIRTUOUS: 12:17pm On Jan 09
GAGeorge:
Google Chrome.
Same here but the response is "this form is no longer accepting response"
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by GAGeorge: 12:18pm On Jan 09
Wait! They've started sending interview mails even before we write the exams? You see why I say we should calm down?

Some here may develop heart issues because of some comments here. This is a process. None shall be skipped. We only just submitted responses. I'm not sure anyone has got an interview invite already.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by ella123dave: 12:19pm On Jan 09
I had a challenge uploading my CV but later I succeeded in uploading it and submitted. I got the same mail from them,my guess is that they sent it to those that emailed them as regards to the uploading palava.
There's no cause for alarm as long as you uploaded and submitted.
For those that were unable to upload and submit,they will still send another link
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by GAGeorge: 12:19pm On Jan 09
That's what I used. Check the timeline on the mail. It says 1025AM today. Just keep trying!
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Daniell2020(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09
YoungHunter:
Anyone got interview?

Interview ke? Please more details ohh
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Comy44: 12:28pm On Jan 09
Well, when I submitted it took a page to download response in PDF but I don't think I got the 'your response is successful' msg
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Lawsonking: 12:43pm On Jan 09
Add me please
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Nifemi2019: 12:46pm On Jan 09
Pls add me too 08142709485
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by commylistic22: 1:04pm On Jan 09
I couldn't upload my CV while filling the form.

And now the the form is not accessible.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Nifemi2019: 1:08pm On Jan 09
commylistic22:
I couldn't upload my CV while filling the form.

And now the the form is not accessible.

Let's be patient
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Nifemi2019: 1:10pm On Jan 09
Aifesehi1:
My contact just got back to me, the problem is not from the bank but from your browser. Kindly download Microsoft edge and use a system. They are protecting their site from spam especially from Chrome.
Meanwhile I took the liberty of creating a WhatsApp group where we can all interact and share ideas. Those interested should join by clicking the link below. Good luck to us all.
https:/ /JklWekyngDR3YUibMEOAKF

Apparently I can't post the link here. Just add before whatever is up there

Pls add me to the Whatsapp group 08142709485
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Stanleyucee(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09
they are going to attend to the current issue,use this period to prepare for your test exam.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by teadrake(m): 1:47pm On Jan 09
Adunny07:
It's still accepting....try changing ur browser
Can you assist me to do it??
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by IAMVIRTUOUS: 1:56pm On Jan 09
Please add me up 070

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

My Experience Recruiting From Nairaland. Shocking. / You Go For A Job Interview And They Ask You This / Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016

Viewing this topic: Inieke5(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.