Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,642,337 members, 6,186,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 March 2021 at 04:56 AM

2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program (29568 Views)

Apply For ARM Life Plc Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Brunicekid(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09
It's writing "form is no longer accepting responses".
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Timmex7(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09
Please add me to the group 08163038699. Or maybe send the link
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by maryannah(f): 2:46pm On Jan 09
AyoOla20:

Please when were you able to submit?

Around 9pm
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by armanii(m): 3:19pm On Jan 09
Test exam? Is this an assurance that we are
gonna write the tests?
Stanleyucee:
they are going to attend to the current issue,use this period to prepare for your test exam.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Teefaho: 3:55pm On Jan 09
Please add me up. 08169358011
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adunny07(f): 4:24pm On Jan 09
teadrake:

Can you assist me to do it??
As it is now the link is not even opening again
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by LADYBIRD96: 6:24pm On Jan 09
Pls add me too
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by YoungHunter: 6:26pm On Jan 09
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Christiana9: 6:50pm On Jan 09
Is it possible to opt out before 2 years?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by PeculiarEunice: 8:17pm On Jan 09
Hi, please add me to the whatsapp group.
Thank you.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by asdot(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09
Free Access Bank Internship Past Questions

ACCESS BANK INTERNSHIP PAST QUESTIONS STUDY PACK

This study pack, Access Bank Internship Past questions study pack, will help you prepare faster for your best performance in the job selection aptitude test.
To perform your best, a crucial part of your preparation tactics, is to practice previous years’ papers. Solving these will help you understand the exam pattern, know the level of difficulty and ultimately, and help you create your best preparation strategy.

ACCESS BANK APTITUDE TEST FORMAT

Access Bank Internship test comprises of
+Quantitative reasoning,
+Verbal reasoning and
+Logical/general reasoning questions.

Download now
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Halimah96: 9:33pm On Jan 09
asdot:

This study pack, Access Bank Internship Past questions study pack, will help you prepare faster for your best performance in the job selection aptitude test.
To perform your best, a crucial part of your preparation tactics, is to practice previous years’ papers. Solving these will help you understand the exam pattern, know the level of difficulty and ultimately, and help you create your best preparation strategy.

+Quantitative reasoning,
+Verbal reasoning and

Download now
The link is not going through
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by asdot(m): 9:47pm On Jan 09
Halimah96:

Sorry, use this instead
click here
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by misslag(f): 10:06pm On Jan 09
asdot:

Sorry, use this instead
click here

Still not going
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adebeecy: 10:10pm On Jan 09
The link is not going . Kindly resend it .
Thanks
Halimah96:
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adebeecy: 10:17pm On Jan 09
Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group

Thanks

Luchicruz:
Send me a message on whatsapp
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adebeecy: 10:19pm On Jan 09
Hello , the link is still not going. Can you kindly send it to my email @ adebisibusayomi@gmail.com or on whatsapp 07031353774 . I'll really appreciate. Thanks
asdot:

Sorry, use this instead
click here
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by asdot(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09
Adebeecy:
The link is not going . Kindly resend it .
Thanks

+Quantitative reasoning,
+Verbal reasoning and

Download now

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Big4prepNG: 7:46am On Jan 10
If you are entering the program, make your plans because Access Bank will use you in your youth for two years claiming "internship" and thereafter discard you. Check how many have been called into the Graduate Program when their "internship" ends.

It's just cheap labour, they throw you in operations or customer service, pay less than N100k but they don't stress you with bringing in deposits like their GT program - everybody is facing the stress to bring in deposits even though they are not in marketing.

Same with Zenith Bank that is paying young stars cheap, keeping them for 2/3/4 years before converting them.

Same with UBA when they had their GT1 and GT2 nonsense. They were spending heavily on training. People just come for the 2-3 week training, spend some months and resign. Even when they decided to add a training bond in 2018, it still didn't deter the staff. Imagine annual salary was less than NGN 1M and then you are supposed to sign a bond of N100k or so. People left without paying the bond, some were hurt as they had to come back but most people fled.

UBA eventually realized the error in their ways and sorted it. It came with mass sack though that they paid media houses to keep mum. Sigh! Nigeria eh.

It's the labour market, the lax laws and the situation in Nigeria that is causing all these. Be strong young soldiers. It is well. Just have an exit plan.

Anyway, we are a team of tutors pooled from Big4 firms in Nigeria, remotely helping with technical skills such as basic financial accounting, using Excel & Powerpoint like a pro, building financial models, valuation, writing credit proposals and business plans, financial statement analysis, CV & Cover letter review amongst others. You get ALL of these for a discounted one-time payment of N20k only.
We are on IG, FB, LinkedIn and Twitter: Big4prep NG. Website: https://big4prep.com.ng/
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Huzzee: 8:47am On Jan 10
pls add me to the WhatsApp group 08165026884
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by jobnetworkng: 11:32am On Jan 10
link is not working
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by qanda: 11:54am On Jan 10
Access Bank Job test past questions and answers are available at the Job test section of Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by cloudy100(m): 12:12pm On Jan 10
Please add me 09031275548
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by ganie(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10
Please add 08131030402
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Queenmark: 6:40pm On Jan 10
Big4prepNG:
If you are entering the program, make your plans because Access Bank will use you in your youth for two years claiming "internship" and thereafter discard you. Check how many have been called into the Graduate Program when their "internship" ends.

It's just cheap labour, they throw you in operations or customer service, pay less than N100k but they don't stress you with bringing in deposits like their GT program - everybody is facing the stress to bring in deposits even though they are not in marketing.

Same with Zenith Bank that is paying young stars cheap, keeping them for 2/3/4 years before converting them.

Same with UBA when they had their GT1 and GT2 nonsense. They were spending heavily on training. People just come for the 2-3 week training, spend some months and resign. Even when they decided to add a training bond in 2018, it still didn't deter the staff. Imagine annual salary was less than NGN 1M and then you are supposed to sign a bond of N100k or so. People left without paying the bond, some were hurt as they had to come back but most people fled.

UBA eventually realized the error in their ways and sorted it. It came with mass sack though that they paid media houses to keep mum. Sigh! Nigeria eh.

It's the labour market, the lax laws and the situation in Nigeria that is causing all these. Be strong young soldiers. It is well. Just have an exit plan.

Anyway, we are a team of tutors pooled from Big4 firms in Nigeria, remotely helping with technical skills such as basic financial accounting, using Excel & Powerpoint like a pro, building financial models, valuation, writing credit proposals and business plans, financial statement analysis, CV & Cover letter review amongst others. You get ALL of these for a discounted one-time payment of N20k only.
We are on IG, FB, LinkedIn and Twitter: Big4prep NG. Website: https://big4prep.com.ng/

Well you are not lying tho. This are the issues NLC need to look into but we have leaders who don't care. The issue now is there are no jobs in Nigeria. Imagine some private companies paying graduates 20k to do a job of 4-5 people.

Nigeria have failed graduates.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Mofe72: 11:07pm On Jan 10
It’s actually 100k. But the rest is quite accurate
Big4prepNG:

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by K8ryn2(f): 8:46pm On Jan 11
Add me up 07061806396
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by K8ryn2(f): 8:49pm On Jan 11
Who has heard from access bank?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by K8ryn2(f): 8:49pm On Jan 11
K8ryn2:
Who has heard from access bank?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by german01(m): 10:40pm On Jan 11
[quote author=K8ryn2 post=97961314][/quote]no message....i just give up
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by BamBams: 9:28am On Jan 12
Am I the only person that hasn’t gotten a mail yet??Should I still be expectant? Pls add me up on the WhatsApp 09052374278
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by unclesamm10(m): 11:55am On Jan 12
K8ryn2:
Add me up 07061806396
Abeg make una add me up too. 08172949069

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Do Not Take The N-power Job If… / 774,000 Jobs: Only NDE Will Implement Recruitment - Lawan Declares / Statistics Of Unemployed Nigerians By Gender And Qualification. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.