Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,623,863 members, 6,117,001 topics. Date: Monday, 25 January 2021 at 05:47 AM

2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program (18705 Views)

Apply For ARM Life Plc Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Ibks100(m): 11:54am On Jan 13
This exam is 15th right?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adeolu300: 12:02pm On Jan 13
Please, anyone that has the Past Questions should please share with others here. Also, if you've attempted the 10mins online assessment, Please share your experience.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 12:10pm On Jan 13
Julius97:
Pls can I use my phone for the assessment my system is in a bad condition

Yes

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by NeonDee(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13
Edondo2018:

Yes very possible. A colleague left 2 months after resuming. He got a job with FCDA. You are not bonded with the bank. Only executive trainees are.

I just concluded my 2yrs internship with access bank. Feel free to ask me anything you wish to know.
Please, do you have the P/Q?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by NeonDee(m): 12:14pm On Jan 13
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Jae2018: 12:23pm On Jan 13
Has anyone taken the 10mins test how's it like
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by aimsbaba(m): 12:33pm On Jan 13
Please what's the login password ?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adunny07(f): 1:12pm On Jan 13
Edondo2018:

Yes very possible. A colleague left 2 months after resuming. He got a job with FCDA. You are not bonded with the bank. Only executive trainees are.

I just concluded my 2yrs internship with access bank. Feel free to ask me anything you wish to know.
During your time...was the assessment mail sent in batches?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adunny07(f): 1:17pm On Jan 13
Edondo2018:

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 1:26pm On Jan 13
Adunny07:
During your time...was the assessment mail sent in batches?

No, we all got it at once. Like I said, yours might be different
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 1:28pm On Jan 13
NeonDee:

Please, do you have the P/Q?

Thanks

There is no P/Q. It's a logical reasoning questions
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Brunicekid(m): 1:32pm On Jan 13
aimsbaba:
Please what's the login password ?
It has been resent in another mail.. Check your mail once again!!
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by NeonDee(m): 1:45pm On Jan 13
Edondo2018:

Okay
Thanks
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Embosman: 2:11pm On Jan 13
Edondo2018:

Is it GMAT based?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adunny07(f): 2:27pm On Jan 13
Edondo2018:

No, we all got it at once. Like I said, yours might be different
So those that didn't see the mail...did they get a mail telling them that they were not picked?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by NanoSec: 2:35pm On Jan 13
For past questions and answers, send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Brunicekid(m): 2:49pm On Jan 13
NanoSec:
For past questions and answers, send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Alright!!
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by GiantStrides11: 3:26pm On Jan 13
Get recently conducted past questions and answers on logical reasoning, numerical reasoning and verbal reasoning

Send a mail giantstrides11@gmail.com
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by asdot(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13
ACCESS BANK INTERNSHIP PAST QUESTIONS STUDY PACK

This study pack, Access Bank Internship Past questions study pack, will help you prepare faster for your best performance in the job selection aptitude test.
To perform your best, a crucial part of your preparation tactics, is to practice previous years’ papers. Solving these will help you understand the exam pattern, know the level of difficulty and ultimately, and help you create your best preparation strategy.

ACCESS BANK APTITUDE TEST FORMAT

Access Bank Internship test comprises of
Quantitative reasoning,
Verbal reasoning and
Logical/general reasoning questions.

Download now
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adeolu300: 4:36pm On Jan 13
Omo... Everyone just dey request money for Past Questions!!!! If you have a copy, please share with us here. Some of us no get money abbeg.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adunny07(f): 5:00pm On Jan 13
Adeolu300:
Omo... Everyone just dey request money for Past Questions!!!! If you have a copy, please share with us here. Some of us no get money abbeg.
Why do you want to get past question again when the test question is already out?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by OlNikeh: 5:03pm On Jan 13
Adunny07:
Why do you want to get past question again when the test question is already out?
It’s out?
Where please?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adeolu300: 5:15pm On Jan 13
Adunny07:

Test question is already out? Enlighten your people abeeg.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 5:20pm On Jan 13
Adunny07:

Guys be careful of this past questions of a thing. The questions to be ask isn't even GMAT base. It's just 10 EQ questions randomly choosen. Don't waste your time and money. All you need is your ability to think.

And also, your result won't be displayed. If you pass, you will be invited for the physical assessment test. For those who won't get invite, it only means you didn't pass. Good luck to everyone

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 5:21pm On Jan 13
Adunny07:
So those that didn't see the mail...did they get a mail telling them that they were not picked?

No they won't. Those who didn't pass will not get invite for the physical assessment test. The regret mail will start after the first interview for whoever doesn't make it to the next stage
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by ella123dave: 5:31pm On Jan 13
Edondo2018:

No they won't. Those who didn't pass will not get invite for the physical assessment test. The regret mail will start after the first interview for whoever doesn't make it to the next stage

I didn't get any mail for the assessment
Does it mean that I will not get it again?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by unclesamm10(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13
ella123dave:

I didn't get any mail for the assessment
Does it mean that I will not get it again?
didn't get any mail as well regarding the test. I guess it was becos I was unable to upload my CV the other day. Like they said a later date will be communicated.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by jsnowy98: 7:33pm On Jan 13
unclesamm10:
didn't get any mail as well regarding the test. I guess it was becos I was unable to upload my CV the other day. Like they said a later date will be communicated.
I submitted my CV but I didn't get any assessment invite email sad
We move........
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Stanleyucee(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13
unclesamm10:
I didn't upload my CV but I got the mail for the assessment.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by qanda: 7:57pm On Jan 13
Access Bank Job test past questions and answers are available at the Job test section of Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by unclesamm10(m): 8:01pm On Jan 13
Stanleyucee:
Wahala. They will probably send ours later. It they nor send we move o.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by unclesamm10(m): 8:02pm On Jan 13
Stanleyucee:
You can imagine

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Forum Guidelines & Valuable Information for Job Seekers / Baker Hughes Massive Recruitment 2013 / Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019/2020 – portal.fedfire.gov.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.