Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,619,149 members, 6,102,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 11:58 AM

2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program (10449 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) OND Internship Program 2019 - Nationwide / Apply For ARM Life Plc Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by jsnowy98: 8:10pm On Jan 13
unclesamm10:
Wahala. They will probably send ours later. It they nor send we move o.
I just got mine now
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by DammyJosh(m): 8:52pm On Jan 13
Test invite was sent out today.
Best of luck everyone. smiley
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adebeecy: 9:16pm On Jan 13
Is it the physical test or online assessment?
DammyJosh:
Test invite was sent out today.
Best of luck everyone. smiley
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by unclesamm10(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13
jsnowy98:

I just got mine now
it's like they are still sending. I'll keep checking.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 9:45pm On Jan 13
ONE IMPORTANT THING ABOUT THIS RECRUITMENT GUYS

if access bank says age limit is 24yrs, trust me anyone above that age will be dropped. Access Bank request for waec certificate because it has DOB inscribe in it. They don't accept age declaration nor NECO. Even if your WAEC result is F9 all through, they are not interested. All they need to confirm is the DOB on the waec certificate. So for those of you who doesn't have your waec certificate, I will advise you get it ready.

No statement of result
No neco result
No age declaration
No court affidavit.

Only Original WAEC Certificate is acceptable
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by ChidaluIbekaku(f): 9:46pm On Jan 13
Someone should please, add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by unclesamm10(m): 10:14pm On Jan 13
Edondo2018:
ONE IMPORTANT THING ABOUT THIS RECRUITMENT GUYS

if access bank says age limit is 24yrs, trust me anyone above that age will be dropped. Access Bank request for waec certificate because it has DOB inscribe in it. They don't accept age declaration nor NECO. Even if your WAEC result is F9 all through, they are not interested. All they need to confirm is the DOB on the waec certificate. So for those of you who doesn't have your waec certificate, I will advise you get it ready.

No statement of result
No neco result
No age declaration
No court affidavit.

Only Original WAEC Certificate is acceptable
what about Birth certificate?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 10:35pm On Jan 13
unclesamm10:
what about Birth certificate?

Your birth certificate will be requested, it is why original waec result is needed to verify the birth certificate. If it tally you are good to go, if not such fellow will be dropped from the recruitment process
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by oxyba: 10:36pm On Jan 13
No email yet on my side despite completing the form
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by oxyba: 10:38pm On Jan 13
What if the person wants to do masters after like 3 months with them will they be willing to give proof of employment to such a person
Edondo2018:

Yes very possible. A colleague left 2 months after resuming. He got a job with FCDA. You are not bonded with the bank. Only executive trainees are.

I just concluded my 2yrs internship with access bank. Feel free to ask me anything you wish to know.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Bryteosas: 11:30pm On Jan 13
Please how much do they pay interns
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 11:30pm On Jan 13
oxyba:
What if the person wants to do masters after like 3 months with them will they be willing to give proof of employment to such a person

I don't understand what you mean by proof of employment, however while on the job you are allowed to start your masters. You only need to arrange with your branch service manager (BSM) and give him your time able of lectures so he/she can release you to go for the weekend lectures and incase exam starts. Note that your msc study doesn't mean you will be permanently employed neither will you be given study leave. You are only assigned 20 working days in a year for your vacation. I don't know if I answered your question
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Bryteosas: 11:30pm On Jan 13
oxyba:

Please how much were you guys paid?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Bryteosas: 11:32pm On Jan 13
Edondo2018:

I don't understand what you mean by proof of employment, however while on the job you are allowed to start your masters. You only need to arrange with your branch service manager (BSM) and give him your time able of lectures so he/she can release you to go for the weekend lectures and incase exam starts. Note that your msc study doesn't mean you will be permanently employed neither will you be given study leave. You are only assigned 20 working days in a year for your vacation. I don't know if I answered your question

Please how much were you guys paid during the 2yr internship
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 11:32pm On Jan 13
Bryteosas:

Please how much were you guys paid?

100k/month and salaries are paid 22nd of every month.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Bryteosas: 11:34pm On Jan 13
Edondo2018:

100k/month and salaries are paid 22nd of every month.
Wow! Thanks for your prompt response Meaning permanent staff gets up to 150k or more?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 12:09am On Jan 14
Bryteosas:

Wow! Thanks for your prompt response
Meaning permanent staff gets up to 150k or more?

Interns are the least paid. Executive trainees otherwise called entry level earn 230k. They are the next after interns. Access Bank is rily a beautiful organization to work

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Bryteosas: 12:18am On Jan 14
Edondo2018:

Interns are the least paid. Executive trainees otherwise called entry level earn 230k. They are the next after interns. Access Bank is rily a beautiful organization to work

"At the 3rd stage you will be given forms to get depositors of
making a minimum of 2milllion.if they are satisfied, before you proceed to medicals"
Please is this statement really part of the recruitment process?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 12:36am On Jan 14
Bryteosas:

"At the 3rd stage you will be given forms to get depositors of
making a minimum of 2milllion.if they are satisfied, before you proceed to medicals"
Please is this statement really part of the recruitment process?

The process is ONLY for professional/permanent staff. It is not applicable to interns. The form is called bond of fidelity. that is why an intern can leave the job at anytime without anyone holding you back.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Bryteosas: 12:41am On Jan 14
Edondo2018:

The process is ONLY for professional/permanent staff. It is not applicable to interns. The form is called bond of fidelity. that is why an intern can leave the job at anytime without anyone holding you back.

Mehn! I'm relief.
Thank you so much sir

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by oxyba: 12:48am On Jan 14
Okay, Thanks
Edondo2018:

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by NeonDee(m): 12:50am On Jan 14
Done with the exam now. And exactly what Edondo2018 said, those P/Qs' are not needed.

Funny funny but logical questions

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Bryteosas: 1:10am On Jan 14
NeonDee:
Done with the exam now. And exactly what Edondo2018 said, those P/Qs' are not needed.

Just finished mine... God is in control!

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adunny07(f): 2:27am On Jan 14
oxyba:
No email yet on my side despite completing the form
We are much...let's see what happens today...they are probably still sending out mails.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Mclekinson: 6:13am On Jan 14
Edondo2018:
Furthermore the job role is basically Tellering

sorry, will there be any training before we start working? if yes, how long is the training ?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 7:06am On Jan 14
Bryteosas:
Please how much do they pay interns

100k monthly

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 7:12am On Jan 14
Mclekinson:

sorry, will there be any training before we start working? if yes, how long is the training ?

Yes, there will be a 2 weeks training for you guys. You will also write a weekly test for the entire duration after the training classes. Those test you must pass as well. It's nothing difficult, just questions base on what you will be taught in class. Pass mark is 60%

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 7:13am On Jan 14
NeonDee:

I wish you success

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by oxyba: 7:21am On Jan 14
Is this possible that it has to do with location chosen
Is there anyone who chose location that’s not Lagos that got a mail?
Adunny07:
We are much...let's see what happens today...they are probably still sending out mails.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Bryteosas: 7:22am On Jan 14
Edondo2018:

I wish you success

Good morning Sir, Please the whole recruitment process takes how long? Do you advice I look for something doing ( maybe teaching job) while I wait And are we going to be deployed to our choice state after training?
Sorry for these bulky questions
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by NeonDee(m): 7:27am On Jan 14
Edondo2018:

I wish you success
Thanks
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by unclesamm10(m): 7:30am On Jan 14
NeonDee:

ah. U guys answered the questions in your house i guess?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lekki British International School Is Recruiting! / MTN Function Specific Test / NBC Youth Empowered Programme 2018

Viewing this topic: francisgodstime(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.