Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,623,859 members, 6,116,978 topics. Date: Monday, 25 January 2021 at 04:55 AM

2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program (18692 Views)

Apply For ARM Life Plc Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Brunicekid(m): 7:57am On Jan 14
NeonDee:
Done with the exam now. And exactly what Edondo2018 said, those P/Qs' are not needed.

Funny funny but logical questions
How was the questions like? What kind of questions were asked?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Brunicekid(m): 7:58am On Jan 14
Bryteosas:

Just finished mine... God is in control!
How was the questions like? Which questions were asked?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by qanda: 8:09am On Jan 14
Access Bank Job test past questions and answers are available at the Job test section of Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adunny07(f): 8:31am On Jan 14
oxyba:
Is this possible that it has to do with location chosen
Is there anyone who chose location that’s not Lagos that got a mail?
I don't think it has to do with location...I know of some people in Lagos that haven't seen the mail...let's just hope we get ours today.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Viktohria: 8:39am On Jan 14
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Brunicekid(m): 8:41am On Jan 14
I entered the mail and password, but it's not logging in.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Viktohria: 8:42am On Jan 14
Please after that two years of internship, how do we become permanent staff, would we be required to write another exam immediately or they would ask us to go home and wait for the exam?
Edondo2018:

I don't understand what you mean by proof of employment, however while on the job you are allowed to start your masters. You only need to arrange with your branch service manager (BSM) and give him your time able of lectures so he/she can release you to go for the weekend lectures and incase exam starts. Note that your msc study doesn't mean you will be permanently employed neither will you be given study leave. You are only assigned 20 working days in a year for your vacation. I don't know if I answered your question
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by SuperDuper97: 9:06am On Jan 14
Viktohria:
Please after that two years of internship, how do we become permanent staff, would we be required to write another exam immediately or they would ask us to go home and wait for the exam?

You'd be required to write a conversion exam. Upon which if you pass, you'd then proceed to their training school.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adunny07(f): 9:26am On Jan 14
Brunicekid:
I entered the mail and password, but it's not logging in.
I think you should use the default password...that's wat some pple used too...Access123$...when did you get your assessment mail?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 9:27am On Jan 14
Bryteosas:

Good morning Sir,
Please the whole recruitment process takes how long?
Do you advice I look for something doing ( maybe teaching job) while I wait
And are we going to be deployed to our choice state after training?

Sorry for these bulky questions

The process usually takes time. It took me 4 months to complete the recruitment process and resume work. So give or take, 2-4months. I advice you do other things while the whole recruitment process last.

As par your choice of location, the internship is not for all state. There are selected states basically Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan ilorin Kano & kaduna. If you are to resume base on your location, you might be posted to any of these 6 states. Your closest present location is where you would be posted.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Brunicekid(m): 9:33am On Jan 14
Adunny07:
I think you should use the default password...that's wat some pple used too...Access123$...when did you get your assessment mail?
I got the mail yesterday, and I used that password, but it's not going through.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adebeecy: 9:42am On Jan 14
Good morning, thank you very much. Your responses have been of great help and relief . I'll like to ask a few, I'm sorry for the inconveniences. Please is the physical assessment GMAT based? Also, I heard about interview by the top management executives,
how is the interview like ?
Edondo2018:

The process usually takes time. It took me 4 months to complete the recruitment process and resume work. So give or take, 2-4months. I advice you do other things while the whole recruitment process last.

As par your choice of location, the internship is not for all state. There are selected states basically Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan ilorin Kano & kaduna. If you are to resume base on your location, you might be posted to any of these 6 states. Your closest present location is where you would be posted.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by belovez(m): 10:05am On Jan 14
Those who I've done the test should kindly give hint on how the questions is?

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 10:14am On Jan 14
Adebeecy:
Good morning, thank you very much. Your responses have been of great help and relief . I'll like to ask a few, I'm sorry for the inconveniences. Please is the physical assessment GMAT based? Also, I heard about interview by the top management executives,
how is the interview like ?

It's not GMAT based. The physical assessment is similar to the questions sent to you via mail. It is logical reasoning questions. You have to complete the panel interview first. If you make that stage then you proceed to the top management interview TMI. That is the stage where you have a one on one video conference with one of the big shot in the bank.

It's one step at a time. So I advise you get to that stage first before thinking about it.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adebeecy: 10:16am On Jan 14
Oh , thank you so much . I also heard about a telephone interview or so . What are the interview questions like please ? I mean the phone interview . Thanks once again
Edondo2018:

It's not GMAT based. The physical assessment is similar to the questions sent to you via mail. It is logical reasoning questions. You have to complete the panel interview first. If you make that stage then you proceed to the top management interview TMI. That is the stage where you have a one on one video conference with one of the big shot in the bank.

It's one step at a time. So I advise you get to that stage first before thinking about it.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 10:22am On Jan 14
Adebeecy:
Oh , thank you so much . I also heard about a telephone interview or so . What are the interview questions like please ? I mean the phone interview . Thanks once again

It's either phone interview or panel interview. You can't do both. It depends on the choice of the the bank. Both are to test your intelligence and why you want to join the bank
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Adebeecy: 11:06am On Jan 14
Thank you so much. God bless you
Edondo2018:

It's either phone interview or panel interview. You can't do both. It depends on the choice of the the bank. Both are to test your intelligence and why you want to join the bank
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Noemic: 11:24am On Jan 14
Are their performance bonuses or incentives of sorts for interns?

Edondo2018:

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by LeOrlly: 11:41am On Jan 14
Good morning FAM
Please I need assitant. I dont have a WAEC result. I only did NECO and I have my DOB certificate. I am having my test today. Is there any hope of being selected. ?
Please. An urgebt answer to this please.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by LeOrlly: 11:41am On Jan 14
And lastly can the test be done VIA mobile phone?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by OlNikeh: 11:45am On Jan 14
LeOrlly:
And lastly can the test be done VIA mobile phone?
Yes.
I did mine using my phone, and there weren’t any hitches.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by LeOrlly: 12:42pm On Jan 14
LeOrlly:
Good morning FAM
Please I need assitant. I dont have a WAEC result. I only did NECO and I have my DOB certificate. I am having my test today. Is there any hope of being selected. ?

I need answer to this.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by LeOrlly: 12:44pm On Jan 14
OlNikeh:

Yes.
I did mine using my phone, and there weren’t any hitches.

Thank you.
I have done it.
As regards O'level. Can NECO be accepted?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 1:01pm On Jan 14
Noemic:
Are their performance bonuses or incentives of sorts for interns?

Interns are not paid performance bonuses however there is special recognition for interns who perform excellently well while on the job by individual superiors. Be rest assured that if you do well, the bank will notice you.

For every intern that celebrate birthday while on the job, there is a paid cake for such intern by the bank. Any branch that you are, it will be brought to you.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 1:08pm On Jan 14
LeOrlly:
Good morning FAM

I rily have to be honest with you, neco is not acceptable. Your waec result is the olevel required for simply the purpose of DOB. The bank is not interested in your olevel result even if it's all f9. All they need is Waec result and your birth certificate. On both certificates there is date of birth written on it which must be the same. That is the stage where the age limit come into play.

So if you don't have it, I emplore you to get it. Your neco will not be accepted because it has no DOB
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by Edondo2018: 1:08pm On Jan 14
LeOrlly:

Thank you.
I have done it.

I rily have to be honest with you, neco is not acceptable. Your waec result is the olevel required for simply the purpose of DOB. The bank is not interested in your olevel result even if it's all f9. All they need is Waec result and your birth certificate. On both certificates there is date of birth written on it which must be the same. That is the stage where the age limit come into play.

So if you don't have it, I emplore you to get it. Your neco will not be accepted because it has no DOB
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by NeonDee(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14
Brunicekid:
How was the questions like? What kind of questions were asked?
For some time now, you have wanted to return to playing the musical instrument you learned to play when you were younger. You have finally gotten around to practicing again, and want to make the best use of your time. What do you do?
A.
Hold yourself to a strict practice time every day.
B.
Practice only when you are really in the mood.
C.
Choose pieces that stretch your abilities a bit.
D.
Pick pieces that are far beyond your current ability, but that you can master with diligent effort.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by NeonDee(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14
unclesamm10:
ah. U guys answered the questions in your house i guess?
Yes, with my phone
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by West85: 2:04pm On Jan 14
NeonDee:

For some time now, you have wanted to return to playing the musical instrument you learned to play when you were younger. You have finally gotten around to practicing again, and want to make the best use of your time. What do you do?
A.
B.
C.
D.
Pick pieces that are far beyond your current ability, but that you can master with diligent effort.

I guess this should be D

1 Like

Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by West85: 2:05pm On Jan 14
Edondo2018:

Chief, thanks for your responses. If you just clicked 25 and the age limit is 24, are there still any chances?
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by OlNikeh: 2:17pm On Jan 14
LeOrlly:

Thank you.
I have done it.
You’re welcome.
Re: 2021 Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program by SuperDuper97: 2:54pm On Jan 14
NeonDee:

A.
B.
C.
D.

A I guess

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Forum Guidelines & Valuable Information for Job Seekers / Baker Hughes Massive Recruitment 2013 / Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019/2020 – portal.fedfire.gov.ng

Viewing this topic: Adeolu300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.