Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son (4427 Views)

My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by OmodavidoX(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
Those pictures are South African girls

Op Dey use us catch cruise grin

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by frozen70(f): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kriss216:
At 17, your sister don dey open legs

Is rape the same thing as free sex ?

Always understand what you read

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by frozen70(f): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chinyerelove:

I know there are dozens but not sure which ones are good because we want him to go to a safer place , not a place where he will be neglected. Thanks I will google it

You can't seat at home and conclude that one motherless home will neglect a child non of your family members are willing to keep

Mind you, is either you give up the child for adoption or you register the child with the motherless home and pay monthly up keep

Last option, take that child to your mum

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by budaatum: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
meobizy:

[s]They obviously are. OP is a troll. God will punish these small boys typing rubbish in the forum. The funny part is 1,000,001 gullible Nairalanders reside here who’ll claim the contrary. I’m too smart for these dolts.[/s]
I've checked her profile and can safely state that you are a lying troll!

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by Goldmaxx(f): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Beremx:
There’s an orphanage at number 32, Adedayo Adedeji street Abaranje Ikotun. Stop at Wazobia Bus Stop. The name of the orphanage is Second Chance Orphanage and it’s government approved.

It’s well
aunty ikpu nnu grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kriss216:
At 17, your sister don dey open legs

You missed the part where she said her sister was raped??
Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
Richy4:
If she were to be my sister, I would have suggested an abortion... This is because she is young..it will be a case of a child bringing another child into the world... setting an eye on the child daily will be reminding her of what transpired on that ugly day... she does not have the emotional maturity to deal with it...

Even now that she gave birth, all she needed was matured minded people to surround her... not people with judgmental eyes... You know those type that when they look at you, their eyes says it all even when their lips were sealed.... I can't judge your elder brother for sending her away because I don't know what transpired between them but.....He should have applied wisdom.

Assuming you posted this 9months ago, your younger sister would have been healing gradually from the ordeal and would not have ran away...I pray she's in safe hands...

Wow....... Your mom should probably have aborted you.... The way people advise abortion with no conscience or tear of God!!
Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by Richy4(m): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Akwaibom1stlady:

Wow....... Your mom should probably have aborted you.... The way people advise abortion with no conscience or tear of God!!

I can't stoop to your level young lady.... Have a good day...

8 Likes

Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by OmodavidoX(m): 6:36am On Dec 17, 2020
Akwaibom1stlady:

Stop replying with emotion and read slowly to understand her point. Her mum and dad were married. But the girl in question got raped. I am sure it were to be you , you will never keep such child.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by femi4: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2020
Chinyerelove:
My 17 years old sister become pregnant after being raped , it was so difficult for her because our elder brother chased her out of the house she went to stay with my other brother in his one room. She gave birth November 27 and yesterday my brother called to informed me that my sister had left the house since Saturday telling him she is going to buy her baby diaper and she hasn’t returned since. She doesn’t have a phone and nowhere to contact her , my brother has reported her missing but the problem we are facing is the baby my brother alone cannot take care of the baby he is also working he can’t deal with work and the baby at the same time , even myself I can’t take care of him because of the nature of my job I am a live in nanny. I want to know if anyone can please direct us to any motherless home where we can take my nephew until we find his mother.
you didn't support her enough while pregnant. Go to hospital, they ll direct you to motherless baby home
Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2020
@op, pls what of your mom? can't you take the baby to her?
Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by Chinyerelove: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2020
Chimpretty:
@op, pls what of your mom? can't you take the baby to her?
We are orphans
Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by Chinyerelove: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2020
Beremx:
There’s an orphanage at number 32, Adedayo Adedeji street Abaranje Ikotun. Stop at Wazobia Bus Stop. The name of the orphanage is Second Chance Orphanage and it’s government approved.

It’s well
Thanks a lot
Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Chinyerelove:

We are orphans
Ok, pls if you can afford to care for the child pls do, you can seek help from here inorder to enable you cater for the child, it wont be an easy task but its worth it.
Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by budaatum: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2020

Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by Stevenbright(m): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Have you now found your sister?
Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by Chinyerelove: 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Stevenbright:
Have you now found your sister?
No sir
Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by bomasek(m): 6:59am On Dec 19, 2020
Chinyerelove:

No sir
No one go send you money,better stop this format
Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by Stevenbright(m): 7:28am On Dec 19, 2020
Chinyerelove:

No sir

But how come your focus has been on just the baby only and no discuss about his mother (your sis). It is not right at all. I hope efforts are being made to find her too?
Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by Orubebe01: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Chinyerelove:

No sir
Have you guys seen or heard from her?
Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 28, 2020
Stevenbright:

But how come your focus has been on just the baby only and no discuss about his mother (your sis). It is not right at all. I hope efforts are being made to find her too?

I think she is the victim hence she is more concern about the adoption. May God help her if the story is true.
Re: My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son by Stevenbright(m): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
iamloyalty:

I think she is the victim hence she is more concern about the adoption. May God help her if the story is true.

The story is not adding up. Seems the mother of the baby is not missing but she put up this story just to seek for attention/favour in material needs for the baby. Otherwise, no one will just ignored the loss of a sis like that!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad / Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders / How Do I Make People Stop Addressing Me This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.