Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:57 AM

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ (60568 Views)

Scents Of Lust / Captives Of Lust / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
royalguy123:
Wow the ideadoctor youre just getting better
you've made me addicted to Oyeku store ,I will be checking for upsates as if I wants to catch arm robbers na woa oooo
thanks bro, and make sure you continue checking, because by God's grace I will try to update more, if my battery is not down, because I will be resuming to unilorin on the 11th,that means I may not be chance to drop more updates.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
daddio:
Keep the good work up bro, the story is good and I love the lines too (most especially the incantations) though you still have much to do on this work. I hope the goddess will allow Maku to live, Ogbo is selfish, an ingrate and also a wicked man.

I wish Karma welcomes him before entering into the town before causing more trouble.

(What if I tell you I'm always here because of OYEKU?) The guy is good, I think for his good feat in the war, the warlord should (at least) advice him more on being a better warrior.

For now, I want to enjoy more of this story please.
you are welcome daddio,I love your comment, I would like to see more of it,you never know how comment motivates me.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
KhalifaDam:
Keep the good work going bro. More grease to your elbow. Maku cannot cheat the gods..
thanks khalifadam,you had been regular with comments I appreciate.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
ogbo greeted the palace guards as he walked into the throne room,he met Irawo coming out.

Irawo: ( surprise and happy) ogbo,how are you?, it has been long,where is my brother?

Ogbo: ( he fell on his knees and sobbed with his head bent) I have failed,I have failed ( he cried out) his Majesty is dead!,he was killed by Aros, they killed him brutally and told me to deliver the message of his death to my king.

Irawo could not believe her ears,she staggered backward, Maku is dead!,how will her father bear the news,the news would surely kill her father, she ran out to weep,as ogbo proceeded into the courtroom.

The chiefs were sitting, patient waiting for Ari to come out when ogbo barged in.

1st chiefsad to ogbo) are you mad?, how dare you barge in like that!

2nd: ( observing ogbo) that is Maku's slave.

ogbo: ( he broke into tears)

2nd chiefsad angry) where do you think you are?, are you mad?.

3rd chief:hey you! why are you crying? and if you got no good reason,may you run out mad from this palace.

Ari had heard commotion and he had come out, especially when he heard Maku name been mentioned, he can see the slave crying like egbere whose mat was stolen, his heart sank,he couldn't wait to hear the news,he walked to the slave and hold his neck,lifting him up.

Ari: where is Maku?, where is my son( he shouted).

ogbosad he sobbed pathetically) he.....is..... dea...( Ari slapped him).

Ari: he is what?( he is anxious and afraid) what do you say you fool!.

ogbo: Maku is dead!, the Aros killed him,they discovered he is the son of great Ari of Oyo, they brutally killed him, I tried to save his Majesty, but I was over powered, they killed him and spared me to deliver the news to you,your Majesty, they insulted the throne of Oyo, they mocked our land and our king, they.......( Ari slapped him again and throw him Down as he choke him).

Ari: ( weeping bitterly) you good for nothing, you watch them killed my son and you came back to tell me the story,may the gods ruin you( the chiefs had rose up to save ogbo from Ari's grip,Ari let him go as he fell on his knees and wept, covering his face with his palm) ha!ha! they killed my son,oh! they killed my son ( he shook his head)

olodumare did you see this? do you see what the son of men had done to me?( he broke into tears) they killed my son!, ha! Maku, the son of the great stools,the son of great lineage,why do you have to die in the hands of slaves?,haaaaaaaa!( he suddenly stood up straight and fixed his gaze on the roof as he soliloquy with great sorrow and determination)
Aro,you had tampered with the bees hive,you must get stung,you had stepped on the cobra by the tail,you must get bitten! you had blade with the butcher knife, you must be ready to see blood.
Hear me my chiefs ( he faced the chiefs) I want you to bear me witness,that by this time in the next seven days,Aro would be no more, I would slaughtered the entire Aro, I would spare no one,I will wipe out their race and never will anyone mention Aro again, except to curse( he broke down again as he mourned his son).

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
Chilo was resting under the shade of a tree,it was hot in the afternoon, she had been busy on her mother's farm, uprooting cassava is not girls work at all,she had become very tired,all her chest and back aches,she is not sure if she could continue.

During planting period,her mother would hire labourers to make ridges for the tuber,but after that,the whole farm demand rest on her shoulder, she is not lazy either, but today's work has been too much and tedious coupled with the harsh hot sun.

She had become very thirsty, her tongue had become dry too,she wished her mother would just show up with a calabash of water, but no,she wasn't in sight, she felt she was in hell, she had to carry the tuber home too,and she would have to come back about five times to finish the whole thing.

She hissed,she was so frustrated,she would rest a bit,then she would start taking the tubers home, but she will not continue with the uprooting, she would suspend it till tomorrow.

She was still thinking when someone grabbed her arms from behind, she screamed in fear and reflexively struck her attacker with her fist as she turned back, but she was shocked and surprised when she saw Oyeku, now he is holding his face with his hands as he nurse the injury chilo had gifted to him.

Chilo: ( surprised and trying to cover her mouth from laughing) Oyeku, I am sorry,I didn't know it was you, sorry ( she shook his arms).

Oyeku: ( he sulkingly sat down beside her as he check his face for blood) now you have injured me,see blood ( chilo checked to see the blood but there was no blood, Oyeku grabbed her and tickled her till she started rolling on the floor, laughing madly) that is for punching me( he said laughing)

Chilo stood up,she was still laughing, oh,she is very beautiful when laughing, Oyeku thought, there were dirt's on her hair,her back and her wrapper, she look very funny but her face is still very neat,so Oyeku rubbed his hand on the dry hot dust and powdered her face with it.

Oyeku: ( laughing) there you go,lovely maiden,you look beautiful now( he laughed as chilo tried to retaliate).

3 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
She tried to retaliate but Oyeku held her down as he dragged her to himself.

Chilo: ( feigning cry) oh,Oyeku, it unfair,I must revenge, bring me your face too( she struggle to break free but Oyeku held her hands tight) oh,Oyeku, you have broken my hands,will you leave me!

Oyeku: ( laughing,) okay,I am sorry( he suspended his hands in the air) I give up( chilo quickly rubbed her hands in the sand and powdered his face as she laughed and clapped her hands,Oyeku really look funny and scary).

Chilo: ( patting his head like a baby) there you go,good boy,you look good,( she said sarcastically as she grinned).

Oyeku: ( trying to get the dust of his face,but chilo didn't allow) you don't forgive at all,until you later powdered me ( he made chilo sit down on his lap as he removed the dirt's from her hair,he wiped her back with his palm cleaning off the dirt). I can see you are still working on the farm, lazy girl!.

Chilosadshe hugged him and frowned) Oyeku, the work is too much,it is not easy to uproot cassava at all,all my back and chest just ache.

Oyekusad smiling) really?

Chilosad serious) of course! and this sun is a curse today.

Oyeku: ( he rocked her like a baby) what would you offer me,if I help you with the remaining works and the loads?( he grinned).

Chilo: ( she smiled) what I can offer you best,is something you are not ready for( he looked at his eyes smiling) or are you ready for it?.

Oyeku: ( smiling) that is why I came to see you, I went to your hut,but your mother said you are at the farm,she even said she would come join you soon.

Chilo: ( smiling with interest)you haven't mentioned the reason why you are here,so I am listening

Oyekusad serious) Chilo, what is your price according to the ways of the Omas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
I am saying d fact this story interesting u can get tire reading this piece just asking for more more more, God bless d writer for me oh

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Lakesc: 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Op, u are good, though there is mistake like when u use oyeku instead of legun when arore disappeared with maku at the river otherwise u are good, u are truely talented. Thanks for the update..

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
chapter fifteen

The Hidden realm of the river

Arore stood before a great head, the head was covered with a large white veil,the size of the head can be liken to a three storey building, out of the head came out flowing cottons that covered the whole realm.

The river bottom was silent and any single sound,echoes and shook the great realm,around the great head were beautiful maidens with a bowed head, they knelt before the great veiled head,everywhere was cool and magical.

Arore moved towards the great head with the wrapped body in her arms,she knelt before the great head and dropped the wrapped body gently as the whole under water shook by the impact.

She faced the great veiled head and sang her praise:

Yeye o,the amniotic fluid
that protect the innocent foetus
the great mother whose children
are numerous as the fish
The dearest of olokun
and the most favoured of olodumare
without your presence
the world dries
You are the great defenfer
of women and children
just as everything outside the surface of the
water never escape the sight of fish
so does all mysteries appear clear before you
have mercy on me oluweri.

Their was a great humming sound that shook the whole realm, then the veil parted, and the face of the goddess was revealed, the face was more of a pencil portrait,but very real,the face will appear distorted and then rearranged again as it speaks.

Oluweri: why do you tempt me?, you have come to my domain with an abomination,
he had been cursed by my sister, do you think I will break the order of olokun, the lord of all deep,and save him who has deliberately insulted a daughter of the sea? you had made yourself unfortunate too,my sister is right behind you to pay you for your role in obstructing her vengeance.

Begone from here,you cursed initiate,before my sister becomes aware of your presence in my domain, Maku would die,there is nothing you can do about it,now go!

Arore: Iye o,iye jebure!,have mercy mother,I know I have failed, I know I have disgraced the whole essence of the feminine powers, but help me, I am ready to sacrifice anything to heal Maku, even my life,I just want him to live again.

Oluweri: I can see your wish and I can feel your love,but I can do nothing, Maku would surely die,but you can save him,if you really love him,save him by the Ashe of olokun and he will live,but you know the consequence, until then,as a farewell gift to a former initiate, Maku would live for three days after that you have to save him by your Ashe, or else oya will lead him to the multitude of dead soul,that will never taste of the pain and pleasure of the world again.

Arore: I thank you great mother, your benevolence is spoken of all over the earth,I thank you,iye,may the river never become hot, and may it never becomes dry,I leave now.

Arore picked Maku and she vanished, only to appear above the river,Legun saw them and he rushed hastily towards the duo.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lakesc:
Op, u are good, though there is mistake like when u use oyeku instead of legun when arore disappeared with maku at the river otherwise u are good, u are truely talented. Thanks for the update..
thanks Lakesc, that was a cheap mistake
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lakesc:
thanks Lakesc, that was a cheap mistake, I had corrected it now
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thank u for d update

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Boss, you're hitting this cool grin cheesy. I'm sorry I've not been able to stay online for a while now.

I really hope you won't tamper with Oyeku and Chilo or else I will come to your house o grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 2:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Ibunkun1:
Boss, you're hitting this cool grin cheesy. I'm sorry I've not been able to stay online for a while now.

I really hope you won't tamper with Oyeku and Chilo or else I will come to your house o grin cheesy wink
lol.. tamper with them like how?

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 3:26am On Jan 06, 2021
It is late now in the morning, Arore laid Maku down on the short beautiful grasses, Legun sat beside her,adjusting the wrapped body so that Maku would be comfortable, there is no sign of life from him yet,so they waited.

Arore fixed her gaze on the wrapped body for sometimes, then she looked towards the river,she have to be patient, Maku will indeed wake up,Oluweri had promised her that,as a farewell gift to a former initiate that is about to die,she thought.

She knew Maku would only live for three days, after that Maku will die forever. She sigh,if Maku life is to be saved,then she had to sustain him with her Ashe, and if she do,that same day,she shall answer the call of her creator, she shall die.

Arore was born as a sickle cell victim, she fall sick often and often,she had three older bothers before her, but they all died of the same sickness,her parents were afraid that she will die too,they thought she is an abiku.

They had taken her to Oyo, to ask for the goddess favour and sustain the child's life, the goddess had indeed sustain the child,because since then,she never felt sick,she had grown strong and mysterious, but in return for the goddess favour, she is to be dedicated to the goddess.

From then on, she had become one of the goddess numerous maids, revelations and dreams had been a thing that follows are dedication. As she grows up,just like other teens, she fell in love,she was really in love with a young man,the love she had for him was sincere,but he was a cheat and a deceiver.

When she finally learnt of his unfaithfully, she was grieved, she wept, and became angry,she had invited him over and made love to him, an act that marked the beginning of the young man insanity.

Not long after that, she lose her father to war with the usis, the grief was much for her and her mother, her mother became lonely, she refused to remarry and Arore became her companion, her comfort and her only joy.

She had fall in love again,and it was the same thing,the young man broke her heart, and in return, she made him insane. Since then men had avoided her and girls had called her witch,she had beared the stigma for long.

She never believed that any man can really love her the way she want,the way she is,until she met Maku. Although the goddess pushed him towards her to get him punished, Maku had proved to her,that there is a true love.

Maku made her feel special, he is not like other men that would make love to her like she is wh0re,like she has no dignity and honour, Maku would always tell her sweet things, of how he loves her and he would never cheat on her,Maku was never ashamed to be associated with her,he bear her stigma with him,he was ready to pay her bride price, because of her he had refused to go home to his father,he was ready to labor on the farm just to make her his woman.

There is nothing she wants in a man that Maku has not. she sigh again. She had find a sweet love that will not last,why? why does the world has to work this way? all her stupid former lovers are still roaming the town still living, but here is her true love,living his last three days gradually.

She look at Maku wrapped body again, does he worth the sacrifice?.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by royalguy123(m): 6:51am On Jan 06, 2021
The Ideadoctor you're getting better by the day kudos keep it flowing while we keep swimming through your updates. thanks
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2021
does he deserve her life? her heart told her yes,but her mind told her no!
but she had to make a firm decision, time is going.
She thought about her mother, her poor mother, how would she feel if she sees her corpse?, oh! she can't imagine, the grief would surely kill her.
But she can't watch Maku die, nor can she live if he dies, she got used to him,no one would follow are around again, no one would appreciate her uniqueness again, no one would understand her again like Maku, she closed her eyes and breath deeply.

Legun motioned to Arore,Maku wrapped body was wriggling in the wrap,struggling to be unwrapped, Legun hurried to unwrap him but Arore held him.

Arore: wait( she move towards him and started unwrapping him as she made silent incantations).

She had unwrapped Maku to the waist, he could see is face,his abdomen is clogged with blood, the whole of his skirt is drenched with blood as if he menstruated,his arm lay idle around his sides.
She felt for his breath,he is indeed breathing and his body is gradually getting warm,she looked at his face again, he could see tears coming from the corner of his closed eyes.
She wiped the tears away, only for it to be replaced by a new one,tears dropped from her eyes too, she hate to see Maku like this.

Maku would have cuddle her right now if he was okay he would have demand that she part her legs for him to swim,but here he is,weak and helpless, he is in great agony.

legun is trying to wake Maku, but Arore warned him not,and explained to him that Maku needs rest,Legun needed in agreement and sat back has he crossed legs observing Maku, he was apparently excited.

Legun had thought he had lose his master, but thanks to Arore, he could see now that Maku is coming back to life,he had always hate Arore for everything, for stealing away his master's attention, his trust even for sometimes his sanity, he had always think Arore enchanted Maku, that Maku is not on his right sense, even to the time he was stabbed, but now,he knew he was wrong and he felt ashamed, Arore had proven herself more useful to Maku, he had been foolish and he left Maku alone, but Arore had came along and saved his life,he was really grateful.

Legun moved towards Arore and sat beside her,playing with his own hands.

Legunsad staring at his hands) I am sorry Arore, I never knew you are such a wonderful person, please forgive me for the way I have treated you all these while, I would never forget what you have done in the life of my Master, I really appreciate( he look at her).

Arore: ( smiled) I understand, all you try to do is protect your master, so I appreciate too,now would you please help got get food at the next ibiru village ( they are in ibiru territory that is where Oluweri river can be found) if he wakes up,he would really be hungry, are you with any money?.

Legunsad he shook is head) no!

Arore: ( she crawled forward and got a handful of pebbles) take this,buy the food with it.

Legunsad surprised) but this is just pebbles!

Arore: yes, it is pebbles but by the Ashe of olodumare, they would see money,now please hurry ( Legun hesitated for a while, then he hurried for his impossible mission).

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Ari had summon his warlord, Oduaye.he had ordered him to get the warriors ready, he had informed him about the war of extinction, the whole of the fifteen Oyo provinces is bustling with military preparation.

Ogbo could see the warriors dragging around war tigers,he could see warriors hurrying around, some are on their horses, others are walking with their feet, he could see men passing weapons all around, he could see bows and arrows, poisonous arrows, he could see brass tipped spears and javelin.

He smiled to himself,his plan is working, Aro would be ruined in days,he doesn't cares either Oyo suffers loss too,he had no business with both land,he had business only with chilo, and he would get her,if he would not get her, then all this is in vain.

He was still thinking when a warrior spoke to him.

Warrior: big arm bastard! can't you help with the weapons ( ogbo quickly ran towards him and carried a bundle of javelin).

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ibunkun1(m): 8:25am On Jan 06, 2021
Ideadoctor:
lol.. tamper with them like how?

Like their love not working out or something cheesy. I've seen some writers do that and it vexes me sad

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2021
Good morning everyone, following

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2021
Deolu was surprised and perplexed, he did not believed the news of Maku's death, no he isn't dead. He had thought about it for a long time now,Aro people would not even attempt it,how would they try to anger Oyo? From his last travel,he had learnt a lot about the people of the land,they are peace and fun loving, even though they maybe hostile to non indigenes.

But they will never attempt to war against Oyo, he had seen their military capacity, so he proudly say that they are not fit to war against Oyo, how would they do it? will they use magic or what? no! he must see that slave,he must get to hear him,he must be playing a prank.

In fact, if the Aros can summon the gut to kill Maku, will they also have the gut to tell his slave to deliver the message to his father, the great Ari, feared by all lands,no!he must surely see that slave.

But before then,he hard to convince his father to investigate into the issue, before he launch a full war.

Aro

Chilo sang happily, she couldn't stop been happy, she will soon be Oyeku's woman, Oyeku had informed her of his and his parent intentions to come and legally ask her mother to give her to Oyeku in marriage,oh! Oyeku would soon be her man.

She hadn't told her mother yet,she await her mother to come back quickly, she had gone to sell cassava at the market, she was all smiles.

When Oyeku told her the news,she was very happy that she hugged him tight, Oyeku was happy too,he had jokingly called her" my wife ", she was very happy to hear it that she told him to call her that again.

She had also jokingly called him too" my husband ", they had both laugh as they chase themselves around the farmlands forgetting the work they left behind.

She can't wait for Oyeku to come take her,she giggled when she remembered how Oyeku had react when she mentioned her price.

Chilo: ( smiling as she dragged Oyeku's ears softly) you really want to know my price?

Oyeku: of course, or should I take you free?

Chilo: can you take me free?

Oyeku: will you allow me take you free?

Chilo: ( she laughed) Two cows,two he goats,three large calabash of palm wine, kola nuts,three large pot of palm oil and some cowries, that is all,not much right?

Oyeku: ( surprised by the expense) are you serious?I don't believe you,you are lying, if Omas are really doing this to get a woman,then surely,they will all be thieves.

Chilo: ( grinning) you want a woman to bear you children, to satisfy your urges,to cook your food,to take care of you and your family members,and now you are complaining of expense,more over,our men ain't thieves,they are hardworking tradesmen,dealing in gold and cowries, so you see,I am not lying.

Oyeku: I don't believe you,I will ask your mother, she would consider me.

Chilo: if you ask her, she will tell you the same thing,get your mind prepared now.

Oyeku: ( silently into her ears) if she says the same thing,then I would get you pregnant, let see if she won't make do with anything I give,in fact she will give you to me quickly ( he laughed silently as Chilo giggled ).

Chilo: ( mockingly) as if you are fit

Oyekusadgrabbed her but she break lose and ran away) wait for me,and let me show you something( he ran after her laughing).

Chilo would never forget today,this is the happiest day of her life, the day,she experienced companionship,she would gist her mother a lot today, just as she had always done.

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2021
Ibunkun1:

Like their love not working out or something cheesy. I've seen some writers do that and it vexes me sad
then you have to take heart bro,the future holds a lot
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2021
Ayo5991:
Good morning everyone, following
thanks bro,always seeing you around, good morning

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by KhalifaDam: 9:29am On Jan 06, 2021
Well done sir.. you’re doing great �

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Ekun's palace

Ekun had summon his chiefs,they are discussing.

Ekun: I greet you all my chiefs

Chiefs: Karaole ,your Majesty.

Ekun: I summoned you all to discuss a very essential issue, it has to do about our last war against Usi, what has the other Usi villages done about it?,What is their plan?, had the Oyos heard about the invasion?

Ichendu: ( he stood up and greeted the Ekun and the chiefs) my king,I am very sure that the whole Usi villages had heard about the invasion of usije and usialo,in fact the news would have surely get to Oyo, but rest assured,They are not sure of where the attack came from, our men hid their identity during the invasion, and our fallen men were buried,after the chaos,so we should be rest assured that we are safe.

Ekun: ( thinking) o don't want us to be passive about this issue, I want spies to be sent to Usi, I want to know how they fare, and then some spies to Oyo, I must know how the two kingdom fares.

There was a lot of deliberation among the Ekun and his chiefs, they had agreed and made some plans.

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Lakesc: 9:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Thanks for the update... Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by idmicheal20: 9:56am On Jan 06, 2021
Thanks for the update, have been a ghost reader but at this rate, I must commend your writing skills.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by bekinyaro: 10:16am On Jan 06, 2021
Is this how our dear young hero is going to go back home?

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 10:17am On Jan 06, 2021
idmicheal20:
Thanks for the update, have been a ghost reader but at this rate, I must commend your writing skills.
thanks a lot bro,i appreciate your showing up,i wish to see more of your comment

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2021
bekinyaro:
Is this how our dear young hero is going to go back home?
not yet bro,he is not done with destiny yet
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2021
Ghost readers in the house,oya come out, or else I send ogbo to your house.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ibunkun1(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2021
Ideadoctor:
then you have to take heart bro,the future holds a lot

lipsrsealed undecided, I talk am!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply)

Naija Love Rhymes For Valentine / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.