Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ (60873 Views)

Scents Of Lust / Captives Of Lust / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2021
Ibunkun1:

lipsrsealed undecided, I talk am!
just take heart bro wink
Ibunkun1:

lipsrsealed undecided, I talk am!
just take heart bro
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ibunkun1(m): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2021
Ideadoctor:
just take heart bro winkjust take heart bro

I hear you cry

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2021
Ibunkun1:

I hear you cry
I will like to drop an update now

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ibunkun1(m): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2021
Ideadoctor:
I will like to drop an update now

OK boss, fire on cool cheesy wink
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by idmicheal20: 11:42am On Jan 06, 2021
grin grin cheesy
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2021
Maku slowly opened his eyes,he could see Arore beside him,staring at him,he could see her tired face that smiled as she saw him wake up,the sun was up in the sky, shining beautifully at him,he could smell the fresh grass, the gentle and cool river breeze, the atmosphere was pleasant.

He tried to stand up,but he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen, he growled like an injured lion as Arore tried to make him relax.

Arore: ( holding him down) easy there, easy.

Maku lied down again, his lips was dry and his face was pale, he wants water,he is very thirsty, but he couldn't find enough strength to open his mouth and talk,he slowly motion with his hands to Arore to bring him water.

Arore understood, she stood up and ran to the river,there was no container to hold the water, so she cupped her hands together and fetch water water with it,then she hurried to where he lies and gave him the water to drink, she ran back to the river to get more,until Maku was okay.

Arore: ( she patted his head) sorry Maku, you would be alright, everything would be okay.

Maku: ( trying to thank her) I.....tha.....( his voice fade,and tears dropped from his eyes).

Aroresad in tears) it alright Maku, it alright, just relax,everything will be okay( she broke into tears).

Maku slowly remembered how he became like these,he remembered himself sleeping on the mat and then the shadow, The shadow was ogbo,ogbo stabbed him,now he remembered, he tried to feel his wounds with his hands.

Yes,ogbo really stabbed him,why?,why did he deserve this,he loved ogbo the way he will love his brother, he shared with him his secrets,he treat him the way he would treat any member of his family, so why did ogbo tried to kill him,the reality brought him tears.

Maku: ( in tears) Ogbo,.... he stabbed me......twice... ( he exhaled) did I offend him?

Arore: ( sniffing) just forget about ogbo for now,get well first,Maku has gone to get you food, he would soon be back, now go back to sleep( he petted him, and slowly he closed his eyes as he slept, this time he slept and snored loud).

3 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ibunkun1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
More! more!! more!!! grin cool

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by daddio(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
Beautiful work you are doing brother, could there be more twist to this beautiful work? (just saying though)
OGBO:

He should be grilled sooner.
I wish he and Maku would meet face to face before Maku died.

ARORE & MAKU:

Only if they could be together forever... But if that's their fate (... Who am I to change that before gods cry ?)

OYEKU & CHILO:

They doing well still, but we want to see more of OYEKU's prowess as a worrior to rule great O.y.o.

Give us more please.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
daddio:
Beautiful work you are doing brother, could there be more twist to this beautiful work? (just saying though)
OGBO:

He should be grilled sooner.
I wish he and Maku would meet face to face before Maku died.

ARORE & MAKU:

Only if they could be together forever... But if that's their fate (... Who am I to change that before gods cry ?)

OYEKU & CHILO:

They doing well still, but we want to see more of OYEKU's prowess as a worrior to rule great O.y.o.

Give us more please.
don't worry bro,when Oyeku finally becomes a monster, you will wish him to be a boy forever
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Lakesc: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Thanks for the update....
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by oluwatosin070: 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
@ideadoctor,

I must commend you for your regular update and also on your improvement in the writing of the story.

However, you can still do better with the improvements. You are getting there.

Good job and keep the update flowing..

Cheers
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by ashatoda: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ogbo's treachery and hypocrisy is what is causing a lot of problems in the world today, I really felt for Arore,. while Oyeku will feel a grave loss which will turn him into a bloodlusting devil

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by bekinyaro: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
Pls stop sharing tips on what is coming.let it catch up by surprise.
Ideadoctor:
don't worry bro,when Oyeku finally becomes a monster, you will wish him to be a boy forever

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
We dey wait oh
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
my subscription has finished, that was the reason for the delayed update, I will make up for it later.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Makku opened his eyes to see legun smiling sheepishly at him,he felt less pain now,and he is quite strong now. Arore sat beside him,she was also forcing a weary smile.

Legun; ( he hugged maku and wept pathetically) i am sorry your majesty,i failed you, i failed to protect you, i am very sorry,please do forgive( he wept bitterly).

MAKU;( He patted legun and smiled) am proud of you legun( he said slowly and weakly)

Arore;( speaking to legun) bring the food( she extended her hand and collected the food,it was pap and beancake,she got Maku on a sitting position)Maku,now open your mouth like a good boy( he did and she fed him with the beancake,he took little out of the beancake but finished the whole pap).

Maku was done eating,he is covered with sweat, he licked his lips thirstily,he wants water. Arore quickly go for it. legun watched as Arore fed Maku with water and he shed tears, is this Maku? Maku is been fed like a baby,ogbo had done a great evil and he would surely have his vengeance, he would kill ogbo brutally,he would make sure that ogbo life shall be miserable,but now,he must try to get his majesty back on his feet and arore had been helping him a lot with that.

Aroresadto legun) please help me get him up,we need to get off his bloody cloth( Maku was brought to his feet and his skirt was pulled off,he is now naked) legun go wash the skirt, i will go wash him.

Legunsadhe stood and looked at Arore with doubt) don't you think i should wash his majesty,you know.

Maku: go wash the bloody skirt legun,Arore would wash me well( he shouted weakly at legun as Arore laughed despite her grief)) Arore come wash me quickly( he started walking towards the river slowly,Arore quickly walked up to him and supported him so that he doesn't stagger and fall).

4 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Lakesc: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
Thanks for the update.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Deolu hurried off with his men,this is disastrous,the slave had really played a prank,he had called ogbo to his chamber and ask for explanation,from the way ogbo spoke, he knew that he was lying,he was being mischievous,Aro people would never have let ogbo live if they really had killed Maku,why would they seek for war when they know how strong Oyo is? it doesn't makes sense,he had concluded that ogbo had a mischievous plan,but he can't really fathom his plan, but whatever is plan may be,it includes the destruction of Aro, he had tried to inform his father about the absurdity of the slave information,but his father was densed,he had angrily ordered him to leave his presence.

Now,Deolu knew that,Aro is indeed in trouble,Ari would surely wipe them away,he is now on his way to Aro,he must inform them about the misinformation in Oyo and the upcoming calamity,at least they would be able to escape in minimum or prepare for a defensive stance.
They must get to Aro today,the clouds are gathering gradually,it would soon rain,they must cross the great stream before it rains,or else the stream will overflowed it bank and crossing over would be quite difficult.

OYEKU HUT

Oyeku was dreaming, he saw himself in the same forest that he had been in his other dream,everything was dark,he could hear eerie sounds,his heart beat fast,he could hear footsteps behind him,he tried to turn back but he couldn't, his body became stiff,he saw a shady shape staggering before him,but he could'nt see the face,then suddenly, there was a thunderclap and a lightning,then he saw the face,it was Dede,she was walking mechanically towards him,she look malevolent her eyes were red and her mouth was full of blood,she stared at him with her bulging soul less eyes that was almost out of the sockets,she was weeping,a soundless weep,she extended her hands towards him.

Dede; save me! oyeku save me! you promised to save me! saaaaaaaave meeeeee!

Oyeku woke up,sweating,his eyes was full of tears,he had dreamed again,and now it was Dede he saw,why did it has to be her? he had managed to get her off his mind,but now she is back again,but this time,she had come with guilt,she had come to make him guilty,he covered his face with his palm and wept,he had indeed failed her,she was right,why did he promised her to save her when he knows he is not capable.

Oyekusad soliloquy) i am sorry Dede, i am really sorry,it always pains me when i think about your death,please forgive me,and go rest across the great river,i am sorry Dede,so sorry( he broke into silent sobs,as thunder clapped and rain started falling heavily,it was a heavy rain,Oyeku sobbed loudly now,but it wasn't audible anymore,the sound of the heavy rain had drown his cries).

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
Uzo woke up from his sleep,it was raining heavily. It was still midnight,he was disturbed,he doesn't really know why,but he knew that something his not right,he looked at his wife beside him,she was okay,she ought to be with the children in the other hut,but she had slept with him tonight,she had always nagged him about not performing his responsibility on the bed,but today,he was hot too,he had made love to her so brutal that she was screaming his name so loud that he thought the children would hear.

He got up from the mat and picked a cotton to cover his head, he had to check if the children are alright,he peeped outside,the rain was heavy indeed,he covered his head with the cotton and hurried towards the other hut,the soil was muddy,he quickly dashed into the hut,he could see his two daughters,he observed them,they are alright,he was relieved.

He hurried back into his hut and hanged the wet cotton,then he gently lay beside his wife,she is awake now.

wife: my husband,where are you coming from?

Uzo knew she would ask him questions,that is her,not reserved in speech at all,she is the direct opposite of her husband.

Uzosadfrowning) from the children hut,to check if they are alright( he lied down and closed his eyes).

wife: is the roof leaking?

Uzo was frustrated,what is wrong with this woman? trying to start conversation in the middle of the night,nevertheless he answered her.

Uzo: if the roof leaks, i would have told you( he covered his face with his blanket which means end of discussion).

wife: did you remember to move the pots towards the rain collecting angle?( Uzo did not answer) my husband!

Uzo: if you disturb me again, you would move to your hut now.

3 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by idmicheal20: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
Thanks for the update.
Should be expecting more tonight or we should go to bed? cheesy
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ayeni could not sleep,he tried to but he could not despite the pleasant cold that came from the heavy rain,he can perceive the familiar smell,the smell of war,war is looming,he could smell death,the earth would suck blood.He stood up from his mat and find his way to his occult room to consult his demons where the wind of war is coming from.
He opened a pot and stirred it with a large spatula,he stared into the pot as he recited incantations.

nothing escapes the sight of the
cat that is on the roof
no ant is too small
for a hungry hen
to see
far above the sky does the kite soar
yet she sees the hidden chick under
the carpet grass
who knows all except olodumare
and who knows olodumare more
than Orunmila,the god of all
knowledge and insight
enlighten me now
with the light of ifa
and made known to
me the root of war that lurks
around.

He finished the incantation and peered into the pot for sometimes,what he saw made him shook his head sadly,why does it has to be when he is still alive,doom has come upon the land in his lifetime,Aro has no hope,he sadly left the room,he pitied the men of this land,he pitied the women and he pitied the children,only the fortunates shall escape this destruction,not the strong,not the skilfull,not the powerful and not the wise,but the fortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
idmicheal20:
Thanks for the update.
Should be expecting more tonight or we should go to bed? cheesy
bro,let sleep for today,tomorrow is a new day,good night everyone
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by oloyedprince1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
thanks for the story bro...

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
oloyedprince1:
thanks for the story bro...
thank you sir,i wish to finish the story before school resumption,my updates shall be regular by God's grace,just stay tuned

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 07, 2021
Ideadoctor:
Khalifadam
Lakesc
ashatoda
xaviercasmir
ibunkun1
Ciara9251
Bekinyaro
Oluwatosin070
oloyedprince1
Ayo5991
mayorbch
Zayda007
mikemodel24
I appreciate you all for your continuous comments and encouragements, I wish you all good times and a happy New year, I would update more during the day,please make do with the little, I updated now.
And we are grateful for this. You got the people talking. I hope your work goes places. See you at the top.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by royalguy123(m): 5:58am On Jan 07, 2021
The Ideadoctor you're the best thing that has happened to me the last days with your steady updates thanks a lot
oh Dede may her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:59am On Jan 07, 2021
royalguy123:
The Ideadoctor you're the best thing that has happened to me the last days with your steady updates thanks a lot
oh Dede may her soul rest in peace
royalguy123, thanks for this, I love this comment, I really love it.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 8:02am On Jan 07, 2021
Ciara9251:

And we are grateful for this. You got the people talking. I hope your work goes places. See you at the top.
thanks a lot Ciara9251, I wish you the same, I am always encouraged by your comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ibunkun1(m): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2021
Well-done boss cool

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2021
It was still raining when Deolu and his men stepped out of the isolated hut,they had arrived at Aro at midnight, when the rain had started. He had plan to locate Oyeku hut and take shelter there, but it was dark already and the heavy rain had made the whole thing worse, they were running around looking for the closest shelter.

They were under the heavy rain for almost two hours until they became fortunate and found an isolated hut,they quickly rushed inside. They had pull of their cloth and rinse it to drain off the water before they put it on again.

The cold was much as their teeth clashed together in their mouth,they couldn't wait for dawn to come, they need warmth,and at time like these, Deolu craved for fresh wine,he would drink till everything will appear to him as a dream.

At the first cockcrow, they had woken up from their, uncomfortable sleep, the rain is still falling, but not much now, more like drips. They had stepped out of the hut to search for Oyeku.

He had made a rapport with Oyeku in his last visit,the two of them, had instinctively liked each other,he could remember how Oyeku commented about his song, surely the boy is intelligent, but actually attracted him to Oyeku was his honesty, transparency and his compassionate tendencies.

Now,he is trying to remember the way to his hut,if he could get to his hut,he would ask for the direction of the Ekun palace, he would warn Ekun about the coming catastrophe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2021
Ideadoctor:
thanks a lot Ciara9251, I wish you the same, I am always encouraged by your comments.

kiss kissAww, I'm glad about that. By the way, I'm looking forward to reading the next ep
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2021
Ciara9251:

kiss kissAww, I'm glad about that. By the way, I'm looking forward to reading the next ep
you wouldn't need to wait long

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Reply)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Naija Love Rhymes For Valentine / Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.