Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ (61010 Views)

Scents Of Lust / Captives Of Lust / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 15, 2021
Ideadoctor:
lol.... my work is a synthesis of prose,drama and poetry, expected from a bad literature student that refused to consult his books, my work is all rough and scattered may be because I am just concern about expressing my ideas and emotions, not too concern about the organization, I will actually correct that in my next work, it would not be as crude as these,thanks for your observation.
And, yeah. One advice. You should choose just one of the genres. If it's drama, let it be drama. If it's prose, let us have it. As I'm seeing this story, it's an African drama. Anyway, you've got a marvelous work. I'm glad to have been a part of this piece.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by blazebaba(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
This is really captivating..
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 6:32am On Jan 16, 2021
Two days later

The oyos had camped at the other side of the stream,but thet haven,t made any offensive move already,it was as if they are trying to observe well the terrain of their enemies. There are about five thousand of them,the Aros knew that these were just a fragment of the main army,the main army has not shown up yet.

Ichendu stood his hands akimbo,his gaze was fix on the great army that stood before him,his heart was sinking but he did not show it,these are experienced warriors compared to his Aro men,he could see the oyo warriors sitting at the bank,some where walking around with their bronze tipped spear reflecting the sun rays,he knew they were planning on how to cross the stream with minimal damage to their force. The stream had put a distance of four hundred meter between them,anything less is no more Aro but ibiru.

He could see warriors cutting down tree,he could see them rolling down the fallen trees as they bound them together with thick cords,he knew they were building rafts to cross the stream.
Atleast they would need about seven hundred raft if it be they are bulding great raft,but if they are not,they would be needing more,except,they are not crossing with the whole army.

He would use the stream as their main weapon of chaos,he had planned it over and over till it had sank into his head and the head of his warriors,Oyos must not cross the stream no matter what,ichendu had made a lot of defensive plans,more of the plan will rests on his archers,four hundred meter is less than their bows strength,they could shoot more,which means that the archers would start releasing deaths to the Oyos immediately they set their foot on the waters,the more Oyos they could get down before the main battle,the more the chance of winning or survival.

The Oyos would never cross the stream,he would make sure of that,he was still thinking when a warrior tapped him.

Warrior: Chief,it seems they are trying to build rafts,we should have known and made plans,but now is it too late?

Ichendusadhe folded his hands and exhaled) any idea?

warriorsadhe shook his head) no idea.

ichendusadhe faced the warrior) the biggest idea is to prevent those barbarians from setting their foot on our soil.

warriorsadhe nodded) Sir,we are still waiting for your orders to eliminate those Oyo spies,one of them even killed our men at the dungeon.

Ichendusadsurprised) they are still breathing?

warrior: yes,we haven't kill them yet,but we did not buried the dead Aro woman that harbors the spies,we threw her corpse into the forest.

Ichendusadhe faced the warrior) go now and slaughter them unfailingly, we have much on our hands than to be taking unnecessary risks.

warriorsadhe nodded and hurried off).

Maku opened his eyes as he felt a jab in his stomach,he winced and groaned,he tried to block the sun rays from meeting with his eyes directly,his back was on the floor,his hands were tied to his back ,he could feel the pain on his skull, that was where he had been hit with a club.
He remembered now,he had killed the guard and broke his neck,he had not known where the strength came from,but he felt very strong,he had left the guard dead and rushed out to grab another,as he was trying to choke the other guard,that was when the blow came and his world went black.

The thought of Arore got him on his feet,he tried to look around for her,but he couldn't that was when he knew he had been tied with some other people.

Legunsadin a teary,sad whisper) your majesty,please don't try to move, we are at the edge of a cliff.

Maku could feel it indeed, his feet had been dangling for long now,he strained his neck to confirm it,and behold,they have been brought to a lake deep in the bush. This lake is the home of all filthy things that the Aro community dispense each day,like dirt,dead goats or dog,excrement,dead foetus and other form of environmental waste. He could see the green water of the lake as it emit it algae beauty,from distance he could smell the filth of the lake.

Deolusadhe tried to turn to maku,with tears) brother,am scared,i don't want to die in this place,please do something.

Maku closed his eyes as tears rolled down,he could not bear it,he was helpless,helpless to save himself and to save his brother,he cried profusely,the agony was much,he was not able to save Arore and now he is helpless to save his own brother,why?why is he so helpless?.

Maku was still sobbing,when he heard a crack,he froze and so do the others, oh no! the cliff is cracking.

Legunsadcrying) don't move,keep calm,it nothing.

Deolusadcrying loud) i am unfortunate! i tried to help,but here i am,ah!

The cliff cracked more with a louder sound and then it fell as the young men plunge into the green beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:29am On Jan 16, 2021
Aro was unsettled,people are every where,moving about with their different business,some are busy hurrying out of Aro with their belonging at the expense of the reputation, others are staying to get a good reputation but at the expense of the risk of their life,some are moving about transferring supplies to the warriors camp at the border,women are carrying foodstuffs on their head as they hurried away,children are not left out they grabbed what their minimal strength could carry and hurried off too.
Aro warriors are everywhere,hurrying around with weapons and weird looking charms,everybody was busy.

But upon all that is going on,all that matters to Chilo was oyeku,it had been two days now and She had not seen Oyeku,she had expected him to come to her place,but he didn't,she had gone to his hut yesterday,but there was nobody,she could not stop crying through out the night,Oyeku had left without her,he had left for Ibiru just like the others,it broke her heart. Early this morning,she had rushed to his hut again,but she was disappointed,the place as silent as grave,no sign of Oyeku.
Now depression is setting in for her,her mother had asked her what was wrong,but she didn't talk,she is not eating either,this had got her mother worried.

mothersadshe picked a stool and sat closer to chilo,who was sitting on her mat,looking pale and depressed) daughter,what is wrong?are you sick?

Chilosadsniffed) am fine mother.

mothersaddisapprovingly) i don't believe it,come closer(she dragged Chilo to herself as she examined her) or are you pregnant?( she smiled) tell me,did you play naughty with Oyeku?are you pregnant?

Chilosadsobs) no mother,Oyeku left,he left without me,he has gone to Ibiru,(she burst into tears).

Mothersadshe released her and look at her) Oyeku left?

Chilosadwiping her eyes with her wrapper) yes mother,and he didn't tell.

Mothersaddisapprovingly) are you sure Oyeku has left?

Chilo:of course mother,i checked on his hut twice(she pointed two fingers) yesterday and today,but the hut was empty.

mothersadshe paused for some moments) i don't think Oyeku will leave without dropping a news to you,i know Oyeku to be a sensitive boy,he won't want to hurt your feelings,i believe Oyeku is still around,do you know any other place he could be apart from his parents place?

Chilosadshe thought for a moment) well he has an elder brother,his hut is just few meters away from our hut,sometimes,he goes to see him,but i don't like his brother,always frowning and so proud,he never greets,he never smiles,i don't even pray to come across him again(she frowned and rested her head on her mother's shoulder).

mothersadshe pets her) well may be that is where your lover is,maybe you should go look for him there.

Chilosadshe looked at her mother) mother,are you sure she he will be there?because i can't risk going to that his demonic looking brother house just to be disappointed and get the most insulting look of my life.

mother: i believe that he is there,just believe too,Oyeku will not leave without telling you,remember,when he wanted to leave for Usi war,he told you about it,didn't he?

Chilo: he did.

mother:that surely means he would go nowhere without telling you,okay?now go check him at his brothers hut.

Chilo(she stood up) i will go now mother,but if i be lucky and see Oyeku(she bit her finger) i would teach him a lesson( she hurried out as her mother laughed).

3 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 7:57am On Jan 16, 2021
What lesson,good morning everyone #thank u for d update
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Lakesc: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2021
Chilo is so in luv, head over toe with oyeku.. Thanks for the update.. Morning Ayo5991
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
Several thought ran across Oyeku's mind as Uzo fix several awful looking charms around his body,he wrapped a special charm around his waist for agility in war,he made him drink some terrible bitter concotions,around his neck were five different amulets that served different purpose,the most conspicuous of these amulets is a leather stringed charm that anchors an antelope horn.

His back hurt and stung from the wound of several incisions that Uzo had made on him,Uzo made him smell a substance that got him dizzy,he would have stop him from further inconvenience but the thought of not participating in the war made him dumb as Uzo continued with his business.

Uzosadhe bent down and made incisions on Oyeku ankles,Oyeku folded his lips to stop himself from screaming) with these on your feet,you will run like an antelope in case the battle grows hot,it was baba who specially made this charm for you,(he looked at oyeku) make sure you survive.

Oyekusadhe brought down his feet from the stone which Uzo had placed them) Where is baba now? i saw him last yesterday.

Uzosadhe stood up) baba is at Ibiru right now,don't worry about him,he will be okay,let focus on how to get to the border on time,have you picked your matchet?

Oyeku: i don't do matchet,spear is fine.

Oyekusadhe started dressing himself with charms and amulets) go wait for me outside, i want to do some things.

Oyeku was finally free from all these punishments which Uzo call empowerment,his thought shifted to Chilo,he had not seen her since three days ago,his mind had been on his martial empowerment that he had forgot about her,he tried to imagine what she is doing right now,probably missing him,or angry for not checking on her,well he would see her now,they would surely pass through her hut,so he would go see her,he was still thinking when he sighted her,his heart skipped,he had really forgotten how beautiful Chilo was,but wait,she wasn't smiling,something is wrong Oyeku thought,well he would tell her sweet things as usual.

Oyekusadhe stood up and smiled)here comes my love.

she walked straight to him and stood right at his face with her hands akimbo,Oyeku was puzzled and afraid,what's wrong with her?always behaving weird.

Oyekusadsmiling)what is wrong?you missed me?

Chilosadshe stood on her toes for her hands to reach his head and gave him a knock,Oyeku shouted and squeezed his head,the knock was painful,he would have beat somebody,if not that it was his chilo that knocked him) Where have you been?why do you like to always make me crying(indeed tears were gathering in her eyes) Oyeku why?why didn't you tell me you are here?why didn't you come to my place and check on me,and you know i love you,you know i.......(she burst into tears as Oyeku dragged and hugged her).

Oyeku blamed himself,Chilo was right,he had always do things to suit himself never minding what others felt about it,now he made Chilo cry again.

Oyekusadhe patted her) i am very sorry Chilo,very sorry,it was the war preparation that got me busy,i am very sorry(for the first time Oyeku fondled with her breast playfully,he was surprised how he did it,but he knew he did it and he felt good,so he did it again,he grinned) are you still angry?look at me and tell me you are still angry(she covered her face with her palm to stop Oyeku from seeing how happy she was,that is the thing about her,she doesn't know how to hide emotion,and Oyeku knew this so he exploit her weakness an she hates it).

Chilosad she hit his chest playfully as she laughed) stupid boy.

They were in these romantic position when Uzo came out loaded from above to below with unexplainable and undescribeable dangerous looking charms which made him look fatter and heavier.

Uzosadhe was disappointed) oh oyeku! you don't hold girls with charms on,they reduce potency of charms(he cast a glance at Chilo,but Chilo returned the glance with a big frown) hey you!what is wrong with you?why do you look me that way?

Chilosadshe folded her hands)how do i look you?

Oyeku could see the tension,he could see the wrath and fury in Uzo's face,his eyes was red as a live coal,Uzo is really dangerous right now,especially because of some dangerous potions that he drank to make him brutal in the battle,Uzo could kill anybody now,including Chilo,Oyeku was afraid,he knew chilo too,her mouth is never selective of words,always insulting people.

Oyekusadhe rushed to Uzo and held him) brother,mercy please,please,you know girls and their mouth,please.

No girl had ever treated uzo that way before,but this girl did it,he would have really show her hell,but he was considering Oyeku's emotions.

Uzosadhe relax gradually and spoke to Oyeku,softly)warn her to watch her tongue or else(he did not complete his speech as he hurried away angrily).

Oyeku return his gaze to chilo who is still folding her hands as if expexting a fight,she was facing up,this girl doesn't seems to understand things,he thought,he can't imagine what Uzo could have done to her,the thought was so horrible that Oyeku laughed out loud.

3 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ayo5991:
What lesson,good morning everyone #thank u for d update
good morning bro,missed your comments.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lakesc:
Chilo is so in luv, head over toe with oyeku.. Thanks for the update.. Morning Ayo5991
abi o,love drunken, I have missed s lot of your comments, thanks for this ones.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
blazebaba:
This is really captivating..
thanks, blazebaba,seeing your comment for the first time, I cherished to see more of you.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ciara9251:

And, yeah. One advice. You should choose just one of the genres. If it's drama, let it be drama. If it's prose, let us have it. As I'm seeing this story, it's an African drama. Anyway, you've got a marvelous work. I'm glad to have been a part of this piece.
I will surely do that in my next work,I thank you for your consistent encouragement, I believe I would have improved much before I start my second work, in fact i would have start it already but I don't want to divert my attention from Oyeku till am done with it.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ciara9251:
It's like Nigerian stories are the only stories which get more attention on Nairaland. Anyway, nice work, dear. Concentrate on your studies too. And, all the best kiss I'll miss your story when I leave. Lol. Hope to read more of your works next time kiss
I personally love African history, culture and the richness of it indigenous wisdom and philosophies,my work is just a fictional product of nonfictional African people who had experienced the roles of each of each of the characters, I believe that there are others like me who cherished and thirst for African stories and their lore,so I started this work as an introduction to many more African tale I would write,most especially in myths,legends.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by divinelypruned(f): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nice update, more inspiration
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by oloyedprince1(m): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
nice update bro.....I would be waiting for more this night
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
divinelypruned:
Nice update, more inspiration
thanks miss,i missed your comment
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
oloyedprince1:
nice update bro.....I would be waiting for more this night
thanks bro for the comment, I will try to drop an update soon.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Lakesc: 7:30am On Jan 17, 2021
Awww! This young lover are kill it... Thanks for the update, good morning and i wish u are beautiful sunday ahead...
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Muzil: 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ideadoctor, you have made me login again.
Rock on bro.
Chilo and Oyeku got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lakesc:
Awww! This young lover are kill it... Thanks for the update, good morning and i wish u are beautiful sunday ahead...
thanks bro,happy Sunday to you too,I would have updated but no data,but I will drop updates now
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
Muzil:
Ideadoctor, you have made me login again.
Rock on bro.
Chilo and Oyeku got me laughing
hi muzil,I missed your comment, update is coming don't wait for long.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Maku opened his eyes slowly,the sun was setting gradually,he could hear the sound of rushing water,he tried to move,but he could not.
He rolled his eyes to his left and saw that they were at the stream,at the farther end of the stream, away from Aro.
He could hear the close voice of the Oyo warriors,they were at least thirty feet away. He tried to sit straight but he couldn't,because of the other two men who are still unconscious. They are lying at the shore of the great stream.

Maku:t(whispering weakly) legun,are you okay?(he breath slowly)Deolu,are you alright?( there was no response,he gathered his strength and shook the two men until he heard a moan,it was legun.

Legunsadhe slowly opened his eyes and turned his head around,as if searching for something)your majesty are you okay?

Maku: i am alright,what about Deolu?Deolu are you okay?(no response) Deolu(he shouted louder,but there was no response, he tried to see his face but he couldn't) legun please help me check,is Deolu alright?( he is getting scared now)please help me check him.

legunsadhe struggled to twist his neck but he couldn't)my lord,i can't,this position is too tight.

Tears danced dowm Maku's eyes,his brother is gone,he knew it,Deolu is dead!,why?why? why is this happening?he lost Arore,now he had lost his broher too,he could no more contain the pain,he scream out loud and broke into loud cry,he shook is head in sorrow. Now he knew that the goddess meant business with him,he knew the goddess is this cause of all these sorrows and pains,he knew she was the one behind all his predicament,how he wish he could see the goddess and tell her that he was sorry if only she would bring Arore and Deolu back to life.

Makusadweeping bitterly)dear mother,i am sorry,please forgive me and return my brother,here i am take my life,but please return Arore and return my brother.

LEGUNsadweeping) take heart my lord,please do take heart,Deolu is not dead, i believe he is not dead,he would wake up soon.

Legun was still talking when they heard some footsteps,behold,they have been surrounded by Oyo warriors.

3 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Muzil: 6:09am On Jan 18, 2021
Ride on OP
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by kalajina(m): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2021
good one. please let them prove the Gods wrong.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by kalajina(m): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2021
please I want to start a story but I don't know how to create a thread. please can someone help me
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by oloyedprince1(m): 9:04am On Jan 18, 2021
Hmmm.... Awesome
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Holywizard: 8:55am On Jan 19, 2021
Feed me more
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Lakesc: 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nice update....

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AustineJohn908(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
I love this. I can't get enough of it. I only pray that oyeku survives this war(With Chilo)
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Maku sat on a log of wood,a lot was going on his mind,first,how did he manage ti survived from drowning,he could remember vividly how they fell from the cliff and into the filthy lake,but he was surprised that they found themselves at the stream shore and they were alive,it was a puzzle,secondly,he could not help think about Arore and the sacrifice she made.

He wiped a tear as his heart swell with emotion,Arore is gone,gone for ever,he shook his head sadly. He had got used to Arore already,but now she is gone,how would his life be?Arore has taken a special place in his heart that her sudden death had created a huge vacuum. He knew that his life will never remain the same with Arore gone. But he took solace in the fact that Deolu is alive,he had thought that he is dead,but the warriors had dilligently revived him.

He had also thought about the blood bath that is coming up,how Oyos are planning to invade Aro,he could see the warriors all around,from the look of things,they were waiting for the Generalissimo of the war to give them the go ahead of attack but it seems that he is not yet arouns,so they are waiting for him. Hrr knew this war was because of him,he knew what Ogbo had done,but he was not freaked about Aro been destroyed,he would not forget the humiliation that he had suffered in the hands of the Aros,just because he is an Oyo,he would not forget how they raped his love,even in death.

Arore was the only thong that made him fall in love with Aro,but now she is gone so the love for Aro is gone,he was still thinking when Legun walked to him.

Legunsadhe sat beside him) my lord,how are you doing?

Makusadhe sighed) am okay,how is Deolu? is he up already?

Legun: he is conscious now,but very weak,he is sleeping.

Maku:if he is up,i want you to let me know.

Legun:okay my lord(his tone became serious) my lord,the warriors have stopped their war planning,they have sent message to the General, that you are alive, i think this is good news,the truth would be let out soon,and Ogbo treachery would be exposed.

Makusadhe was silent for a while) it is no concern to me if Aro is attack or not,Arore is the only tie i have with Aro,but now she is gone,i don't care what befalls Aro now,the thing is i would go search for Arore's body as soon as possible,i would give her a decent burial and then take her mother as my mother,just as she wish, i would leave Aro and go settle in a low place,you Legun would help me with my plans, i really need your help.

Legun: my lord, are you sure you have given up on Aro?

Makusadhe nodded) yes.

Legun:well,it okay by me,but you never mention any plan for Ogbo,what are we going to do about him, for sure,he would not go scotfree after his sins,i would kill him myself.

Makusad he laughed sadly) fate would bring Ogbo to me, i am very sure of that,and if it happens,i would ask him my offence,if he gives me a valid reason, i would let me go,but if he gives no standing reason, i will hand him over to my father,but now finding Arore's body is my concern..

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
kalajina:
good one. please let them prove the Gods wrong.
proviong the gods wrong was what led to maku predicament,whp would want the same fate
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Holywizard:
Feed me more
welcome Holywizard,more is coming.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31) (Reply)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Naija Love Rhymes For Valentine / Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.