Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,898 members, 7,799,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ (60871 Views)

Scents Of Lust / Captives Of Lust / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Cm and say hi,
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
TWO MONTHS LATER

Ibiru

Oyo warriors had infiltrated Ibiru. There was a total tribal cleansing. Aro people were hunted like animals, at every Street there were dead bodies littered around. There was wailing and groaning. The Oyo warriors slaughtered all, infants and sucklings were not exempted. Men are hacked down and their blood made the brown soil red like grape. Yes, this is what happened in Ibiru, after Oyo sacked Aro.
Most of the Aro survivors had fled to the forest for asylum. The rest were simply killed or taken as slave to Oyo. Although, the people of Ibiru had treated the Aros fairly before the Oyo infiltrated the land, yet, when the Oyo came, they left the Aro to their fate and helped those who can escape to escape.
Oyeku The son of Ari of Oyo who is the
adopted son of Ayeni the greatest warrior
of Aro was one of the larger group of exiles who had escaped to the forest, together with his mother, Ife and his elder sister, Ola. There is no trace of Ayeni nor Uzo.

Oyeku scaled down the hills to the forest, in his hand was a sack of yams. He jumped swiftly from rock to rocks until he landed on the plain ground of the forest. He quickly hurried into the forest before it gets dark and he misses his way.

It was not long when he got to the deep of the forest where he set down the sack. the forest is the home of all who had escaped slaughter and slavery including his own Family.
He dropped and dragged it to the front of a tiny hut.

Oyeku
( he walked gently to the door and whispered) it is me, Oyeku.

Immediately, Ife peeped out of the hut and embraced Oyeku.

Ife
(holding Oyeku's hands) hope you are unhurt? did anybody see you?

Oyeku
(sitting Ife down on a log) don't worry Iya, all is well. i managed to get some Yams with the twenty five cowries you gave me, here( he showed her the yam).

Ife :
ha ha! that is too small for twenty five cowries, this won't last a moon. This is getting serious.

Oyeku could sense the evergreen sadness in Iya, she has still not recovered from the loss of her son, her husband is also missing and now the future is telling them that they would starve. He pitied her, but he could do nothing but to always give her hope even though the hope is nothing but a hope.

Oyeku:
Don't worry iya, I believe the town would soon be safe again and then we would return and probably to Aro, and fate may be good to us that we might find Baba.

Ife
(sighed)but why is it taking long for Oyo to leave us alone. after all, they had taken my son from and my husband, what do they want again?.

Oyeku
(he pulled Iya to himself) don't be worried, i am here, you also have Ola, don't be sad Iya, soon the remnant of Oyo warriors would soon leave Ibiru, they had almost exhaust their supply and each man is home sick already, they yearn to return home, so let have hope that they shall Leave by next moon.

Ife
(she nods) hope you have checked on Ola today? I think you should go see her in her husband hut, i believe her labor is almost due with the way her stomach had slide down.

Oyeku
(standing up) that is true, but first let me roast some yams, i am really hungry.

No sooner had Oyeku stand up to prepare fire that he heard the sound of whistles. following the sound of the whistles were the sound of rustling leaves. They had been discovered, Oyo men are everywhere.

Oyeku quickly rushed towards ife and drag her off as he ran deeper into the forest.

Ife
(struggling for Oyeku to leave her) i can not go now, I cannot leave my daughter, just leave me and escape away from this place, run as fast as you can, don't wait for me, just go.

Oyeku
(determined) No Iya! you run and let me go get Ola, i am young and fast, believe me, i would return to you with Ola. please Iya, go now!.

Ife
will you be safe son? for my sake please be
safe and sound return with your sister, please i beg you!.

Oyeku
(he gently pushed Iya away) go now and wait for me at the border river of western Oma, i would return with Ola, i promise.

With this, Oyeku sprinted back to the outer forest where the other exiled lived but to his horror, there was not a single soul alive, all around him are fresh bodies covered in Fresh blood, mostly men and children but not a single woman was found amidst the bodies.

With tears rolling down his eyes, he carefully crossed the corpse to search for his sister, amidst the bodies, he saw Ola's husband with a deep would on the neck, his tongue was stucked out like a slaughtered ram while is eyes were wide open with tears and sadness in them.

Oyeku quickly looked away and threw up, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, he rose up only to see himself surrounded by Oyo warriors. About eighteen of them, they were all armed to the tooth. Oyeku could see Blood dripping from the blade of their weapons, a proof of their ruthless massacre.

Right now, Oyeku knew he stand no chance against them but still, it would pain him if he dies without taking someone down with him at least, a person.

He posed with his spear and dared any one to come for him.

The Oyo warriors were rather amused by Oyeku action that they began to laugh.

1 warrior
Don't let us waste this one here, let us take him to Oyo and make him a food to the gods..

2 warrior
You are right, good gods deserves hefty meat.

The warriors laughed.

Oyeku used the element of surprise and quickly impaled the closest warrior. He rushed to the other warrior and impaled his heart, he shoved the spear so deep into the warrior's chest that he could not pull it out quickly, there fore, he left the spear in his chest and drew out his dagger slashing blindly at anyone who comes near, he was still slashing when he found himself covered in a heavy metal net, the weight of the net weighed him down and he fell as the angry warriors surrounded him and beat him so much that he fainted.

6 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
5991ayo oloyedprince1 Jaylyn priceless11 muzil kawo9ze elaavie1 ismaxx blazebaba wonderkid231 daddio Blanquito Ayo5991 hotswagg12 ghettochild lakesc royalguy idmicheal120 bekinyaro Drewsman vidamia Niwdog mayorbch ibunkun1 captainola05 mokoh Deo7 kingso23 chygozie latbas Holywizard Reuben700 AustinJohn908
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
5991ayo oloyedprince1 Jaylyn priceless11 muzil kawo9ze elaavie1 ismaxx blazebaba wonderkid231 daddio Blanquito Ayo5991 hotswagg12 ghettochild lakesc royalguy idmicheal120 bekinyaro Drewsman vidamia Niwdog mayorbch ibunkun1 captainola05 mokoh Deo7 kingso23 chygozie latbas Holywizard Reuben700 AustinJohn908 ciara9251 divinelypruned kalajina ashatoda khalifaDam oluwatosin07 mikemodel124 xaviercasmir zayda007
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
i am back guys, sorry for the great delay, i miss you all. From today onward, expect updates.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by daddio(m): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ideadoctor:
5991ayo
oloyedprince1
Jaylyn
priceless11
muzil
kawo9ze
elaavie1
ismaxx
blazebaba
wonderkid231
daddio
Blanquito
Ayo5991
hotswagg12
ghettochild
lakesc
royalguy
idmicheal120
bekinyaro
Drewsman
vidamia
Niwdog
mayorbch
ibunkun1
captainola05
mokoh
Deo7
kingso23
chygozie
latbas
Holywizard
Reuben700
AustinJohn908
ciara9251
divinelypruned
kalajina
ashatoda
khalifaDam
oluwatosin07
mikemodel124
xaviercasmir
zayda007

MBA!!!
BEFORE WE ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY, YOU HAVE TO APPEASE US AS YOU'D ALREADY TURNED US TO gods

A ti di orisha now

grin

Welcome back bro.
And thanks for the mention.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by blazebaba(m): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Thanks for the reminder but this isn't just enough to make me loose concentration...you've got to work on your uqdate...welcome back..
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
daddio:

MBA!!!
BEFORE WE ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY, YOU HAVE TO APPEASE US AS YOU'D ALREADY TURNED US TO gods

A ti di orisha now

grin

Welcome back bro.
And thanks for the mention.
thank you daddio , now am back in the game.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
blazebaba:
Thanks for the reminder but this isn't just enough to make me loose concentration...you've got to work on your uqdate...welcome back..
okay i would do my possible best. you are welcome back Sir
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Are you fully back on dis story or u a just doing testin testin 1.2.3
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by rayvelez(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Welcome back bro it’s been long.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by xaviercasmir(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2021
Welcome back boss.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by hotswagg12: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Welcome back.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by royalguy123(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
5991ayo:
Are you fully back on dis story or u a just doing testin testin 1.2.3
I hope the ideadoctor is back for real
Meanwhile welcome back more ink to your pen and more wisdom to pilot the affairs of this relationship with your fans
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
Welcm back @ideadoctor, NEXT pls
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hello! Hello! Hello! All dis ghost mo mood i do nt like it oH! @Ideadoctor hope all is well.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ideadoctor:
i am back guys, sorry for the great delay, i miss you all. From today onward, expect updates.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ideadoctor:
dis gvt is bad, dis gvt is bad. U C Nigerian
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Kawo9ze(m): 6:12am On Nov 21, 2021
Everything on God
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ismaxx: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2021
Ideadoctor:
5991ayo
oloyedprince1
Jaylyn
priceless11
muzil
kawo9ze
elaavie1
ismaxx
blazebaba
wonderkid231
daddio
Blanquito
Ayo5991
hotswagg12
ghettochild
lakesc
royalguy
idmicheal120
bekinyaro
Drewsman
vidamia
Niwdog
mayorbch
ibunkun1
captainola05
mokoh
Deo7
kingso23
chygozie
latbas
Holywizard
Reuben700
AustinJohn908
ciara9251
divinelypruned
kalajina
ashatoda
khalifaDam
oluwatosin07
mikemodel124
xaviercasmir
zayda007
Tnx for the mention, we die here

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ismaxx:
Tnx for the mention, we die here
u dy mention person nw if person start reading ur story hope u no go dis appear like b4.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
BOOK TWO: MAKING OF A WARRIOR

Chapter One

Pain!pain. All around him nothing could be seen but pain. He wish he could just die right where he kneeled but it seems death has left him to the mercy of pain and shame. Oyeku opened his swollen eyes.

His back was against a tree,he was tied. He could see other slaves too, tied to trees while they kneel. The atmosphere is covered with wailing and groaning.

He felt liquid dripping down his head and blurring his sight with red, it was blood. He is bleeding.

His strength was flowing out with the blood and with each passing minute he get weaker. His eyes were getting shut again, just when he would have shut his eyes completely, he saw a man walking towards him.

The man examined Oyeku by raising his head up, he could see that Oyeku would soon die, the injury was too deep, he had a machete cut right in the middle of his head and the whole head become red with fresh and clogged blood.

The man left Oyeku and entered a large hut. He came out later with another man much older in appearance wearing a red wrapper.

The two men walked towards him.

" what do you think baba?" The younger man asked.

" Will he make it till tomorrow?".

The older man shook his head slowly.

" This one is dying already, by tomorrow he would have been stiffed dead" the older man said.

" Then what would we do? Can't we remove what we need now?"

"Then that means will have to do the ritual today" the older man answered.

"Well, i see nothing stopping us from proceeding with the ritual today" the younger man said.

" Then let do it quickly, there is no time to waste,go and fetch two more slaves,plus this dying one that is three and meet me inside" the older man said as he turn around and walked towards the hut.

The younger man left to get the other slaves.

Soon the younger man arrived with five guards who dragged the slaves along as they headed towards the hut, Oyeku was untied and hoisted up by two built guards who are way bigger than he is.

He was dragged inside the hut.

The inside of the hut was big, but the middle of the roof had been ripped off, so light was coming in from the damaged roof.

There were idols and sculpts of humans and gods in almost every corner of the hut. There were also altars decorated with red and black cloths.

Pots and Calabash of different size and shapes were lying around the floor of the hut.

Smoke was everywhere.

Oyeku could see a small hearthen stove carrying a medium size pot, out of this pot came out smoke that infiltrated the hut.

" You and you"The older man pointed to some guard.

" Help me tie them hand and leg, tie them really tight, they must not loose.

The guards attempted to tie a slave but the slave resisted and almost injured a guard.

" Leave him!" The older man thundered.

The old man went closer to the slave and blew breeze with his mouth into the slave eyes and immediately the slave became calm and stupid.

" Lie on your back" the old man commanded.

The slave did without the slightest protest.

Then the old men brought out a dagger from a wrap of cloth and thrusted it into the slaves chest.

He cut opened the slave chest and brought out a still breathing heart.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by hotswagg12: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
Welcome back @op and I hope more update will start coming and do not ghost us like before. Thanks for the update.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by daddio(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Beautiful update, thanks.

Hmm... Hope we should expect more soon?
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Come and finish what u av started oh #welcm and where u jp go?
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Muzil: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2021
Welcome back boss
Ideadoctor
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Muzil: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2021
5991ayo:
Come and finish what u av started oh #welcm and where u jp go?
���
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Muzil: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2021
Abeg steady updates please oo
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2021
Oyeku eyes bulged out in fear and horror, he could see the remaining of the slave as the body convulsed, then some seconds later the body stopped moving, dead.

The old man placed the warm heart still dripping with hot blood inside the pot that was on the fire. He then return to the body and shoved his hand into the slave's mouth with his left hand pulled out the tongue.

He cut of the tongue with the knife and placed it also in the pot, then with both his two thumbs and two pinky finger he pulled out the slave's eyes.

Oyeku could no longer bear the horror, it seems as if the horror itself has given him strength and determination not to die. He cannot die like this, he cannot be mutilated like this so as to source the power of his enemies.

Oyeku summoned his strength and it did answered, he sprinted right from his kneel and head-butted the guard closest to him, giving the condition that Oyeku was; the guards had found him unnecessary to be tied and so his escape was easy.

Oyeku pounced on the guard closest to the door hit him so hard against the wall that the man broke his skull and fell down...limp.

" Catch him!" The old man thundered.

" You must not return without him" he added for the guards to hear.

Oyeku bolted out of the large hut and made towards the forest, he ran past the cluster of slaves and headed into the forest with the guards in hot pursuit after him.

He ran so fast that anytime he look back and look front again he almost knock himself against trees, he had never run like this before.

Yes! He remembered, it was the charm baba gave to him that gave him the speed of an antelope. He blessed Ayeni in his heart as he ran.

He was getting tired as ran due to his mortal wounds, but also due to the effect of the charm, it grant speeds but consumes strength in such a way that the sprinter might collapse right in motion.

Gradually, he slowed down as he struggled to catch his breath, he put his hand on his chest as he maneuvered himself around the forest until he found a large tree.

He collapse on the ground lying flat on the bed of dry leaves, he breath slowly. He could smell the leaves he could smell the roots he could see the leaves above him blocking the sun rays and he could see the rays too creating thin paths for themselves.

Slowly he closed his eyes,no sooner had he closed his eyes that he heard the breaking of twigs, his eyes opened immediately, they had found him.

Judging from the distance he heard the noise he knew they are already behind the tree, there is no way he could escape four men, even before he would have gotten up they would have round him up.

Oyeku had almost lost hope when he remembered one of the trick Uzo taught him.

" When you are been chased by a warrior greater than you, don't run, rather hide". Uzo said.

" How certain is it that i wouldn't get caught too if i hide?". Oyeku replied.

" You can not chase what you cannot see, people can not catch you when they can not see you" Uzo explained.

" What do you mean brother?" Oyeku asked.

" When you are been chased, all you need to do is to get off you feet and stand on your hands as if the sky is the earth and the earth is the sky". Uzo said.

" You mean i should stand on my hands like this" Oyeku flipped and stood with his hands his palms down and his leg up.

"Yes" Uzo said.

Oyeku flipped back and stood normal.

" But still, i wasn't invisible right, you saw me". Oyeku asked.

"Yes, you weren't invisible because that is not all you need to do, the other thing you need to do rests on spoken words which i would teach you" Uzo finished.

Oyeku remembered the wordings, so he decided to make himself invisible.

Right from the floor where he lie, he flipped himself back and stood with his hands and in an instant he faded away.

The guards who had decided to give Oyeku a surprise catch, rushed forward from behind the tree, but to their greatest surprise Oyeku was not there.

"But i saw him just now, he was lying here" a guard said pointing to the place where Oyeku had previously lied.

"Yes i saw him too" another guard added.

" We have to be careful, he is still around this place" a guard said.

One of the guards which seems to be their leader, signaled for the other guards to look around, while he took his time and examined where Oyeku was, he tried to grasp at Oyeku but Oyeku avoided his hand, the movement made the guard realize that someone was right before him but before he react Oyeku flipped over and sprinted off into the sunset.

3 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2021
Muzil:
Abeg steady updates please oo
okay boss
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2021
hotswagg12:
Welcome back @op and I hope more update will start coming and do not ghost us like before. Thanks for the update.
okay sir.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 10:58am On Dec 09, 2021
daddio:
Beautiful update, thanks.

Hmm... Hope we should expect more soon?
thanks daddio, you should expect more.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Naija Love Rhymes For Valentine / Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.