Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ (60991 Views)

Scents Of Lust / Captives Of Lust / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
[s]
Ideadoctor:
chapter eleven
Usi
it was tragedy, the Aro warriors had been ambushed by the usialo, arrows were coming from all direction. A lot of Aro men had fallen, others are struggling to stay alive.
How did the usialos knows we were coming" was the question he kept on asking himself, as he retreat with his warriors, but the usialos are not going with retreat, they kept in sending arrows, poisonous arrows.
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:26am On Dec 29, 2020
KhalifaDam:
Thanks for the timely updates. cool
just keep the comment going, update is never a problem, I don't like keeping people waiting

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:40am On Dec 29, 2020
Usije

Oyeku could not bear the cry of the children anymore, they were hungry,but the commander is not ready to feed the slaves out of the supplies, except by the permission of the chief.
So Oyeku and some other sensitive boys are moving from hut to hut looking for food right in the middle of the night.That was when they heard the cry, an Aro distance cry of alarm, there is danger!
The cry continued and it was getting closer, the boys had become nervous, they are all on their feet, those who are sleeping are awake now.
They stared at the direction of the sound, it was now very close, they could the crushing of dry leaves,and suddenly the warrior appeared
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 8:01am On Dec 29, 2020
warrior: (trying to catch his breath) run home with the slaves our men had been ambushed, chief said you should take the slaves home right away,I have to go back to the field ( with this he sprinted back into the forest,Oyeku never knew what got into had him,he picked up his spear and hatchet and sprinted after the warrior, he could hear the boys calling him back, but his legs would not just turn back, his men are in trouble, he can't just run home.Tanido has followed him,but Oyeku was sprinting fast and he didn't noticed.
It was really cold, the forest breeze was chilly,sometimes he bumped into holes and fallen trees but he still kept on running, he don't want to lose the sight of the warrior, if he lose the warrior, then he is lost in the forest.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2020
usialo

Uzo had saved Ichendu twice, he had also saved some fortunate warriors who are fighting around his perimeter, he twist and turn hacking down usialos randomly, he was drenched in blood, his lungs burns,he us gradually getting tired,usialos are coming like wasps.
His hand is getting heavy, truth be told, Uzo had been hacked and stabbed and even pierced several times, but to the surprise of his attackers, before the blade of the weapon touches Uzo, it would become blunt and soft, making no fatal damage to Uzo.
Uzo was hearing his name from distance, he though it was his anscenstors calling him home,but when he looked back, he saw a tall figure running towards the battle " Oyeku "! he exclaimed, what is he doing here? oh no! this boy had cheated death once,but death had finally lured him out again.
Uzo: ( he shouted) Oyeku, go back, run away( Oyeku kept on coming,Uzo shouted at him angrily) run boy, do you want to die? (just then Oyeku prepared his spear and launched it forward straight at Uzo angle, Uzo could not believe his eyes,Oyeku wants him dead.)
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Ideadoctor:
usialo

Uzo had saved Ichendu twice, he had also saved some fortunate warriors who are fighting around his perimeter, he twist and turn hacking down usialos randomly, he was drenched in blood, his lungs burns,he us gradually getting tired,usialos are coming like wasps.
His hand is getting heavy, truth be told, Uzo had been hacked and stabbed and even pierced several times, but to the surprise of his attackers, before the blade of the weapon touches Uzo, it would become blunt and soft, making no fatal damage to Uzo.
Uzo was hearing his name from distance, he though it was his anscenstors calling him home,but when he looked back, he saw a tall figure running towards the battle " Oyeku "! he exclaimed, what is he doing here? oh no! this boy had cheated death once,but death had finally lured him out again.
Uzo: ( he shouted) Oyeku, go back, run away( Oyeku kept on coming,Uzo shouted at him angrily) run boy, do you want to die? (just then Oyeku prepared his spear and launched it forward straight at Uzo angle, Uzo could not believe his eyes,Oyeku wants him dead.)
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Ideadoctor:
warrior: (trying to catch his breath) run home with the slaves our men had been ambushed, chief said you should take the slaves home right away,I have to go back to the field ( with this he sprinted back into the forest,Oyeku never knew what got into had him,he picked up his spear and hatchet and sprinted after the warrior, he could hear the boys calling him back, but his legs would not just turn back, his men are in trouble, he can't just run home.Tanido has followed him,but Oyeku was sprinting fast and he didn't noticed.
It was really cold, the forest breeze was chilly,sometimes he bumped into holes and fallen trees but he still kept on running, he don't want to lose the sight of the warrior, if he lose the warrior, then he is lost in the forest.
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Ideadoctor:
Usije

Oyeku could not bear the cry of the children anymore, they were hungry,but the commander is not ready to feed the slaves out of the supplies, except by the permission of the chief.
So Oyeku and some other sensitive boys are moving from hut to hut looking for food right in the middle of the night.That was when they heard the cry, an Aro distance cry of alarm, there is danger!
The cry continued and it was getting closer, the boys had become nervous, they are all on their feet, those who are sleeping are awake now.
They stared at the direction of the sound, it was now very close, they could the crushing of dry leaves,and suddenly the warrior appeared
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 9:18am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Ideadoctor:
just keep the comment going, update is never a problem, I don't like keeping people waiting
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Lakesc: 10:25am On Dec 29, 2020
Wow! Nice update...

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2020
Usi

Uzo closed his eyes and was expecting the spear to strike him,but No,he only heard a scream behind had him,Oyeku had just saved him,a man was coming with a club for his head,Ogun can protect him against iron but not against wood.
Oyeku raised up his hatchet and hacked his first victim, blood sprayed over his face, " you have shed blood, this is the beginning of your insanity " a voice said, a very loud voice, exactly like the voice that spoke to him in his dream, he had no time to think about the voice, he quickly hacked his second victim, somebody was fighting and screaming behind him, he recognized the voice, it was Tanido, oh wait, he could hear a great roar behind him,and he could also see usialo men retreating,the boys are here with the commander,they are coming with great speed.
The momentum boosted the morale of the Aro warriors, their strength was renewed, they pursued and fought with great determination, they slaughtered usialos with anger,they set every hut ablaze, women are running helter skelter as Aro men hunt them,it was indeed a great slaughter for the usialo,the dark night bear witness

3 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Ideadoctor:
Usi

Uzo closed his eyes and was expecting the spear to strike him,but No,he only heard a scream behind had him,Oyeku had just saved him,a man was coming with a club for his head,Ogun can protect him against iron but not against wood.
Oyeku raised up his hatchet and hacked his first victim, blood sprayed over his face, " you have shed blood, this is the beginning of your insanity " a voice said, a very loud voice, exactly like the voice that spoke to him in his dream, he had no time to think about the voice, he quickly hacked his second victim, somebody was fighting and screaming behind him, he recognized the voice, it was Tanido, oh wait, he could hear a great roar behind him,and he could also see usialo men retreating,the boys are here with the commander,they are coming with great speed.
The momentum boosted the morale of the Aro warriors, their strength was renewed, they pursued and fought with great determination, they slaughtered usialos with anger,they set every hut ablaze, women are running helter skelter as Aro men hunt them,it was indeed a great slaughter for the usialo,the dark night bear witness
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
Oyo

Ari was in a dream, he saw a tall figure standing before him,he could not see his face,everything about the strange man was dark.

it was the same figure, he had been seeing for so long now,the figure that has been choking him.

strange man: Do you know me?

Ari: No I don't, but please have mercy on me,stop tormenting me

strange man:you do know me,only that you know me when I was weak and helpless

Ari: who are you?

strange man: I am your Death!(he pounced on Ari and choked him,Ari woke up,he was sweating, he felt for his neck,it was sore and painful, he felt headache and cold, oh no,he had developed fever,now he knew that his time is coming to an end, he was not with any of his wives, which made everything worse,he his weak and his voice is failing, he felt like seeing his daughter now

Ari: Irawo ( he shouted weakly) Irawo, Irawo ( he slowly lost consciousness)
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
Aro

chilo was dreaming, she was sitting beside at the stream bank,it was evening, the air was cool,insects are whistling, birds are chirping, the stream was calm and everything was just serene.

Then Oyeku came and touched her,she could see his face,his strong smiling jaws,

but the smiles are not for her, Oyeku was looking behind her,he was staring at the stream, she turned around to see what had caught Oyeku attention

that was when she saw her,Oyeku was staring at a mysteriously beautiful maiden from the stream

,her hairs were long,dark and braided laced with cowries,her eyeballs were brown and glittering, reflecting lights,
her face was beautifully tattooed in symmetry, her bosom was covered with her,hands, she was naked,but the lower part of her body was in the stream, her skin was brown, if we are to call it brown

She was smiling at Oyeku as she moved her hands over her body,sensuously and seductively, she was urging Oyeku to come to her.

Oyeku was moving towards the maiden, hypnotized by her beauty, he was spell bound.

chilo was grieved and jealously angry,she was holding Oyeku back from going to the mysterious lady,she would not allow these lady to steal her love away

Oyeku pushed chilo away and gave her the most hating look she had ever seen,the look was so terrifying, like the look of somebody whose treasure was stolen

chilo shivered, she had never seen Oyeku as angry as these before

Oyeku: ( he spoke with anger and hatred to chilo) if you dare touch me again, I would break your neck( he moved towards the maiden and vanished with her)

Chilo: ( with tears) Oyeku noooo!( she woke up in tears,and continued sobbing aloud not minding her mother whom she had woken with her cries) Oyeku no! don't leave me,please don't,please don't break my heart, I never wanted to love you, but you made me love you,please don't break my heart, I'll die if you do,please keep me in your heart ( she cried out as her mother kept consoling her that it was just a dream)
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
usialo

The Aro warriors can be seen burying their fallen men in mass graves.

Aro had lost thirty eight men in the ambush, It was late in the morning, the sun was up in the sky, Ichendu declared an assembly of warriors.

Ichendu: men of Aro, listen to me, you have stood for our land and brought war to our enemies door, this deed will never be forgotten in the history of our people.

I am proud if you all,including the war boys ( he faced the boys) even though you disobeyed my order,and never went home, but I am happy that you have proven yourselves to be men.

Our invasion stops here( he paused to let the news sink) my instinct told me that other Usi villages are aware of our invasion, and we never planned a straight our plan was planned on surprise attacks.

we would return home in the next two days,for now let diligently loot make Merry, usije and usialo fall need to be celebrated.

let give the women and the maidens a day to bury and mourn their husbands, after today,we would make pleasures from them( the warriors cheered as Ichendu ended his speech and dismissed the assembly)
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Ideadoctor:
usialo

Aro had lost thirty eight men in the ambush, It was late in the morning, the sun was up in the sky, Ichendu declared an assembly of warriors.

Ichendu: men of Aro, listen to me, you have stood for our and brought war to our enemies door, this deed will never be forgotten in the history of our people.

I am proud if you all,including the war boys ( he faced the boys) even though you disobeyed my order,and never went home, but I am happy that you have proven yourselves to be men.

Our invasion stops here( he paused to let the news sink) my instinct told me that other Usi villages are aware of our invasion, and we never planned a straight our plan was planned on surprise attacks.

we would return home in the next two days,for now let diligently loot make Merry, usije and usialo fall need to be celebrated.

let give the women and the maidens a day to bury and mourn their husbands, after today,we would make pleasures from them( the warriors cheered as Ichendu ended his speech and dismissed the assembly)
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Oyeku and the other boys were instructed to watch the slaves as they bury they husbands, only the women were allowed for the burial, the maidens are not allowed..

Oyeku was watching a woman, she was turning corpse over,searching for her husband, her face is swollen with tears,her grief was much and Oyeku pitied her.

Finally, she saw her husband and she screamed loud and shook her head in sorrow, he had been hacked on the head and his brain is split on the muddy earth, she cried and wailed as she hugged the corpse, rocking the stiff corpse left and right.

After, she had managed to suppress her emotions, she started digging a grave with a stick just like the other women,Oyeku moved to her.
Oyeku: step aside woman ( the woman looked up at him and stood aside,Oyeku started digging with his spear as the woman watched,after some most minutes, the grave is deep enough,it was in the raining season, so the earth was loose and soft.

The woman didn't know whether to thank Oyeku or hate him,they killed her husband, but here is he helping her dig his grave

Oyeku: I am sorry for the lose of your husband, may fate be merciful on you( he turned and left as the woman watch him go)
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Ideadoctor:
Oyeku and the other boys were instructed to watch the slaves as they bury they husbands, only the women were allowed for the burial, the maidens are not allowed..

Oyeku was watching a woman, she was turning corpse over,searching for her husband, her face is swollen with tears,her grief was much and Oyeku pitied her.

Finally, she saw her husband and she screamed loud and shook her head in sorrow, he had been hacked on the head and his brain is split on the muddy earth, she cried and wailed as she hugged the corpse, rocking the stiff corpse left and right.

After, she had managed to suppress her emotions, she started digging a grave with a stick just like the other women,Oyeku moved to her.
Oyeku: step aside woman ( the woman looked up at him and stood aside,Oyeku started digging with his spear as the woman watched,after some most minutes, the grave is deep enough,it was in the raining season, so the earth was loose and soft.

The woman didn't know whether to thank Oyeku or hate him,they killed her husband, but here is he helping her dig his grave

Oyeku: I am sorry for the lose of your husband, may fate be merciful on you( he turned and left as the woman watch him go)

[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Ideadoctor:
usialo

Ichendu: men of Aro, listen to me, you have stood for our and brought war to our enemies door, this deed will never be forgotten in the history of our people.

[/s]

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
oya make una drop comment,else,I pen down for today
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by bekinyaro: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nice story line but the chapters are short.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
bekinyaro:
Nice story line but the chapters are short.
i would do my best to make longer and fuller chapters, I appreciate your comment sir,update is coming
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ibunkun1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
This is awesome bro. But I think it'll be great to work more on the Organization of your texts, and the Updates. It's better to have the updates in sizeable amounts of texts than snippets. Those snippets can be a bit annoying grin cheesy.

And also improve on the way you reveal the thoughts of the characters

Kudos cool wink

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ibunkun1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
KhalifaDam:

Kudos to you sir... you’re smarter than Oyeku himself...�

grin
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Ideadoctor:
i would do my best to make longer and fuller chapters, I appreciate your comment sir,update is coming
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Ideadoctor:
oya make una drop comment,else,I pen down for today
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ibunkun1:
This is awesome bro. But I think it'll be great to work more on the Organization of your texts, and the Updates. It's better to have the updates in sizeable amounts of texts than snippets. Those snippets can be a bit annoying grin cheesy.

And also improve on the way you reveal the thoughts of the characters

Kudos cool wink
thanks bro,I would work on those flaws,am coming with updates

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Ideadoctor:
thanks bro,I would work on those flaws,am coming with updates
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Aro

Maku had visited the whole palm wine joint, in Aro land,now he had no more money he missed Oyo, he never lacks anything at home, but he still for some reasons prefers Aro to Oyo, he could not actually fathom why, maybe the freedom, the drinks, the women or.........yes he knows now,it was because of Arore that his stay has been wonderful.

He had become obsessed with her,the memory of the last time he made love to her keeps coming back,he had slept with a lot of girls and when he does he never go back to them again, if he does,that means the girl is really sweet but this one is different..

Since the day he made love to her,his life has been changing, there is no single night he would not dream of her,they would be making love in the dream, and when he wakes,semen would be everywhere and an unexplainable desire for sex with her would arose..

He must have her today, no girl would starve him, he will get her by all means,but he need the help of his two goons.

Maku: legun, have you seen Arore, today?

legun: I saw her on her way to the stream, when I went to bath with ogbo

Maku: is she still at the stream?

legun: I don't know, but she may be there or probably just coming back?

Maku: where is ogbo?

legun; he is still at the stream, he said he wants to catch some fishes

Maku: I need you and ogbo to do something for me( he grinned) our usual thing

legunsadsmiling) and who deserves this honour?

Maku: Arore of course

legunsad he frowned) my lord,I don't even know what you see in that girl,she is just dry,like palm frond,I swear she doesn't deserved to be raped

Maku (smiling) ssssshhh,(he crossed his lips with his finger) don't say that again ( he spoke silently, with a smile playing around his lips) she is really sweet down there, listen if I am informed that Arore is laced with magun,I would still climb her,did you know why? if I don't climb her I would still die of passion,just thinking of her has turned me on,please inform ogbo about the plan,if don't have her today,I may run mad.

legun:well,I would do as you say,but your Majesty, I must inform you that,our money is gone,and I don't even know what we would eat

Maku: you said ogbo went to catch fish?

legun: yes that is what he told me.

Maku: we would make do with the fishes

legunsad surprised) sir are you serious?

Maku: do you have any other options?

legun: no

Maku: then we make do with the fishes, ogbo would soon be here.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
ogbo was sitting under a tree by the river bank,it was early in the morning, he had actually been before dawn,he watched as girls comes and goes.

Sometimes they would stop and stare at him, but he doesn't care whatever they are thinking, he came to look for somebody, he doesn't know her name but he surely recognized her face.

Ogbo had not been himself since he had set his eyes on her,she was delicate and unique, her beauty is unusual, he had been depressed by love,he wanted to see her and express his love to her,but he had not seen her ever since then.

He knew Maku,it is likely for him to lust after the girl if he sees her,the thought made him sick, no! Maku can not have her, even if it means that he had to kill Maku, he wants her and he would get her,he would express his mind to this girl today..

The thought of killing Maku brought a feeling of betrayal and guilt to ogbo, Maku had did a lot for him,he had bought him from Oyo slavers who stole him at his farm in ibiru land, Maku bought him and cleaned him,he made him his closest advisor and friend.
When ever Maku would make a decision,he would inform ogbo and seek for his own opinion, he treated him like a blood brother,he Battled with the dilemma in his head, does Maku deserve death because of a girl?
He knew if he was to answer honestly, there is nothing that can make Maku death to come from his hand, but because of these girl, he would do it, he made up his mind.

ogbo was still thinking when he sighted the girl that he had been thinking about, he could see her tender and fragile frame trying to descend the slopy terrain,she balanced the pot on her head without her hands, she was humming a song as she descend.

Ogbo head rang like bell, his heart beat fast,he was stunned by her beauty, are beautiful eyes were searching for a settled part of the stream to fetch her water,she did not noticed that someone is under the tree.

Ogbo was happy, the stream was empty,just he and the girl, he stood up and walked over to the girl who is now busy getting water to her pot,the noise of the water drowned the sound of ogbo footsteps, it was when she saw his reflection in the water that she knew someone was behind her.

She turned quickly, and saw ogbo, she was very scared,here is a strange man alone with her in the stream

Chilo: ( scared) who are you? what do you want from me? if you come nearer I would scream for people to hear ( she pretended to scream)

Ogbo: please don't do that,I meant no harm,please, just listen to me,since when I had sighted you,I was no more myself, I could not eat,sleep or drink, have been depressed, until when I came to realized that I am in love with you,please find a space for me in your heart,please

chilo: ( laughed) I suspect that is what you would say,any ways I have my own love, so I won't be needing yours, so please don't bother to trying and convince me,please try to eat and sleep,if you don't.....don't say o killed you, now will you excuse me,my mother is waiting ( ogbo shift for her to pass,she hurried and ascended the terrain, as ogbo mouth open wide like cave mouths)

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fire on!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
Usi

Oyeku woke up to hear,screams and laughter, he quickly got up and look around Aro warriors are scantily seen at the corners making love to the slaves, he was irritated by the sight.

just when he was about to stand up,he felt a hand at his back,he turn around to see a girl about thirteen years old,she looked scared, her eyes were watery,she was dirty and her hair were unkept,her body was covered with bruises, but despite all these, she was indeed a beauty.

She was tall,taller than chilo, chilo height would reach Oyeku shoulders, but these girl would probably reach his neck,she had beautiful small eyes that made her look Asian..

Girl: please let me be with you, please

Oyeku: ( he doesn't understand what she meant) what do you mean?.

girl: those men are coming after me,if you take me, they would stop coming after me ( her eyes were pleading).

Oyeku: ( now he understood, she doesn't want to be raped,that is why she came to him,but wait, how did she know he himself would not rape her,that is a question for another time, now he needed to save her) come closer

girlsad she hesitated for some moment but when she heard the voice of her pursuer,she jumped into Oyeku arms as Oyeku laid her on the floor and got on top of her,making sure he gave the impression that he is making love to her, the pursuers are here now)

Agu: ( surprised) you again, you humiliated me at usije, now you had taken a girl that was meant for me,I would never forgive you for this( he hurried away angrily with his crews, Oyeku rose up, and lifted the girl up)

Oyeku: you are safe now,what is your name?

girl: Dede

Oyeku: you are safe now Dede( he was really sorry for her,she look innocent and scared)

Dede: please protect me,I don't want to die,I don't want to die( she look at him with tears in her eyes)please! ( she broke into tears)

Oyeku: ( he hold her hands) look at me Dede, I swear that you would not be harmed,just don't get yourself worried ( she hugged him and cried in his arm,Oyeku was emotional, he felt sorry for the girl, the girl never let him go,she held tightly to him,almost for an hour,she had stopped crying)

Oyeku: Dede, that is okay, I want to go see my brother ( she did not move nor did she release her grip) Dede that is enough!( it was still the same thing, she was not moving,Oyeku looked at her face and was surprised, she was fast asleep in his hands,the girl is stressed,he assumed.

She felt safe in his arms, but why did she come for him,how did she know he was going to save her,that is a question for her when she wakes up.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Naija Love Rhymes For Valentine / Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.