Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ (61014 Views)

Scents Of Lust / Captives Of Lust / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
chapter thirteen

Oyeku was restless, he couldn't sleep throughout the night, the thought of Dede safety is what was bothering his mind,he had promised to help her but he doesn't know how to do so.
He turned again on his mat,he couldn't sleep, he was not just comfortable, he had seen Dede's slaver,it was the chief, Ichendu.
He had watched as they came,he saw Ichendu touching the girls,some are falling, some are standing, he knew the significant of what he was doing, he was checking their innocence.
innocence are checked for two reasons, to show if a woman is worthy of been married or been fit to be the food for the gods. He knew Ichendu will not marry the slaves nor will he keep them as concubines, he is a man that will never stoop low to make love to slaves.
This fact support the other option, that is Ichendu wants the girls for sacrifice, he was very sure of that fact, but he had stopped himself from believing it,he has develop the urge to go to Ichendu hut to check for Dede several times, but he had stopped himself from doing so.
He won't be able to sleep until he had seen that she is safe. He stood up from his mat and took his oil lamp, he stepped outside his hut,The moon was full and the sky was cloudless,the breeze was blowing quite hard,so he had to protect the lamp flame from been quenched.

He stepped into the night and headed towards Ichendu hut,Ichendu hut was situated at the outskirt of the village,his hut his the last hut to the farmlands, that means Oyeku had a long way to go.
The night was very cold, so he had wrapped a wrapper around his chest,his dagger is in it sheath at his right hand.He walked quickly, he passed chilo's hut and didn't even noticed, he was getting very anxious, he started jogging, in his heart,he prayed that Dede should be okay.

Now he could sight Ichendu hut from afar,his heart beat fast, what would he even do when he gets there?,how would he even know if Dede is okay?.still he kept on jogging, finally he got to Ichendu hut,he could see the three hut Ichendu had built, one for his first wive, the other for the second, the third and the largest is for him and for his demons, he always warns his children never to enter that room.

He could see Ichendu wives and there children sleeping at the verandah of the hut,they were fast asleep, but he couldn't see Ichendu and his boys.
They suppose to be outside too,where could they be?, the slaves supposed to be at the backyard,he assumed. He silently tiptoed to the backyard, but there was no slaves,his heart skipped, " oh Dede, where are you?".

Suddenly, he heard voices from the path to the woods, he was afraid, he quickly leaped into the bush and stayed silent, his attention was on the voices, it was Ichendu and his boys, they were coming from the forest.

Oyeku could swear that what he was thinking was right, the reality made him dizzy, they had killed Dede!." No!,Never!,Dede is not dead ", he told himself, he would go into the wood and confirm it.

He silently moved away from his hiding site and moved towards the forest path,he waited for Ichendu and his boys to pass,then he resumed his trip to the forest.

It is already midnight,he jogged along farmlands and little streams, but he doesn't know where to turn to now,there are many paths,he was confused,the cold in the forest is unbearable, and the breeze is too powerful, he fears that his lamp will go off.

He was still thinking of what path to take,when everything became silent,the woods were no more creaking, the dancing leaves are now stale,the full moon had hide it face,and the heavens was dark as if it would rain, he felt great cold, a strange cold that crept into his spines.
Suddenly, his lamp went off,and fear crept into his heart, he brought out his dagger and start turning around to see anybody, but he saw nobody, the cold was getting unbearable and the night is becoming darker .

He could feel is kneel getting weak,then suddenly, he saw a shape,a great black shape, which stood right in front of him,he was not sure maybe he was seeing the right thing,but he knew someone is standing right at his front.

His head swelled,and he felt dizzy, he became rooted to the spot,he couldn't move.
The shape was moving towards him, the way it moves appears as if he is walking head down or somersaulting.

All of a sudden,he was free,he could feel his feet once more,his body is active again, he turned back and started running, he was feeling the presence of the strange being behind him,he ran through blady grasses that cut his legs and drew blood, he ran and jump hole,he could feel his head getting hot,as if a burning coal a
is brought near to his head. Then he heard the voice, a voice full of mockery and hatred," why do you run son of man? why did you not wait?", the voice echoed in his ears,if you don't listen enough you want hear the content of the sound, the sound was wavy and amplified, then he heard the most horrifying laughter he had ever heard,the sound by now was far behind him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oh lord d story is getting more interesting nice work

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ayo5991:
Oh lord d story is getting more interesting nice work
thanks bro,you had been the one that has keep me going today, I appreciate, update is coming watch out

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
I m honour thank u, wishing u allround victory dis new year.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by KhalifaDam: 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
Thank you for this story. Super captivating...
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ideadoctor:
chapter thirteen

Oyeku was restless, he couldn't sleep throughout the night, the thought of Dede safety is what was bothering his mind,he had promised to help her but he doesn't know how to do so.
He turned again on his mat,he couldn't sleep, he was not just comfortable, he had seen Dede's slaver,it was the chief, Ichendu.
He had watched as they came,he saw Ichendu touching the girls,some are falling, some are standing, he knew the significant of what he was doing, he was checking their innocence.
innocence are checked for two reasons, to show if a woman is worthy of been married or been fit to be the food for the gods. He knew Ichendu will not marry the slaves nor will he keep them as concubines, he is a man that will never stoop low to make love to slaves.
This fact support the other option, that is Ichendu wants the girls for sacrifice, he was very sure of that fact, but he had stopped himself from believing it,he has develop the urge to go to Ichendu hut to check for Dede several times, but he had stopped himself from doing so.
He won't be able to sleep until he had seen that she is safe. He stood up from his mat and took his oil lamp, he stepped outside his hut,The moon was full and the sky was cloudless,the breeze was blowing quite hard,so he had to protect the lamp flame from been quenched.

He stepped into the night and headed towards Ichendu hut,Ichendu hut was situated at the outskirt of the village,his hut his the last hut to the farmlands, that means Oyeku had a long way to go.
The night was very cold, so he had wrapped a wrapper around his chest,his dagger is in it sheath at his right hand.He walked quickly, he passed chilo's hut and didn't even noticed, he was getting very anxious, he started jogging, in his heart,he prayed that Dede should be okay.

Now he could sight Ichendu hut from afar,his heart beat fast, what would he even do when he gets there?,how would he even know if Dede is okay?.still he kept on jogging, finally he got to Ichendu hut,he could see the three hut Ichendu had built, one for his first wive, the other for the second, the third and the largest is for him and for his demons, he always warns his children never to enter that room.

He could see Ichendu wives and there children sleeping at the verandah of the hut,they were fast asleep, but he couldn't see Ichendu and his boys.
They suppose to be outside too,where could they be?, the slaves supposed to be at the backyard,he assumed. He silently tiptoed to the backyard, but there was no slaves,his heart skipped, " oh Dede, where are you?".

Suddenly, he heard voices from the path to the woods, he was afraid, he quickly leaped into the bush and stayed silent, his attention was on the voices, it was Ichendu and his boys, they were coming from the forest.

Oyeku could swear that what he was thinking was right, the reality made him dizzy, they had killed Dede!." No!,Never!,Dede is not dead ", he told himself, he would go into the wood and confirm it.

He silently moved away from his hiding site and moved towards the forest path,he waited for Ichendu and his boys to pass,then he resumed his trip to the forest.

It is already midnight,he jogged along farmlands and little streams, but he doesn't know where to turn to now,there are many paths,he was confused,the cold in the forest is unbearable, and the breeze is too powerful, he fears that his lamp will go off.

He was still thinking of what path to take,when everything became silent,the woods were no more creaking, the dancing leaves are now stale,the full moon had hide it face,and the heavens was dark as if it would rain, he felt great cold, a strange cold that crept into his spines.
Suddenly, his lamp went off,and fear crept into his heart, he brought out his dagger and start turning around to see anybody, but he saw nobody, the cold was getting unbearable and the night is becoming darker .

He could feel is kneel getting weak,then suddenly, he saw a shape,a great black shape, which stood right in front of him,he was not sure maybe he was seeing the right thing,but he knew someone is standing right at his front.

His head swelled,and he felt dizzy, he became rooted to the spot,he couldn't move.
The shape was moving towards him, the way it moves appears as if he is walking head down or somersaulting.

All of a sudden,he was free,he could feel his feet once more,his body is active again, he turned back and started running, he was feeling the presence of the strange being behind him,he ran through blady grasses that cut his legs and drew blood, he ran and jump hole,he could feel his head getting hot,as if a burning coal a
is brought near to his head. Then he heard the voice, a voice full of mockery and hatred," why do you run son of man? why did you not wait?", the voice echoed in his ears,if you don't listen enough you want hear the content of the sound, the sound was wavy and amplified, then he heard the most horrifying laughter he had ever heard,the sound by now was far behind him.

Ewoo. Sickness has made me miss a lot of this amazing story. Thank God I'm back now. And I'll make sure I don't miss any of it kiss
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
Thephilosopher:
guys, I will update with these moniker today, but bear with me because my updates will come in snippets, I don't want to risk updating in large volume, the last one I did that got me banned is not even existing again, so please bear with

I don't understand. They banned you because you made a long update?
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ideadoctor:
na so o, dem just they ban me anyhow,but don't worry me too I get strong head, I must finish this story,but I need comments to keep me going,happy new year bro

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU kiss
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2021
Ciara9251:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU kiss
oh ciara,I am very sorry, I should be the first person to wish you happy new year,but I have been very busy,but my wish is not too late, I Wish You A Happy New Year
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2021
KhalifaDam:
Thank you for this story. Super captivating...
you are welcome khalifadam,I missed your comment
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:40am On Jan 02, 2021
Ciara9251:

Ewoo. Sickness has made me miss a lot of this amazing story. Thank God I'm back now. And I'll make sure I don't miss any of it kiss
sickness ke! please be well o,for the sake of new year and the sake of your followers
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2021
Ciara9251:

I don't understand. They banned you because you made a long update?
I don't understand too,the mod actually complained of wrong punctuations.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Lakesc: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2021
Op, ur work is really good... Hope u will publish this...
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2021
Oyeku kept on running, till he got to the village. He had passed Ichendu hut and some other hut,now he is out of breath, he slow down, he bent down to catch his breath as he hold is chest with both of his hands.

He had dropped his lamp and his dagger, when he was running. After catching enough breath, he resume jogging, his head is hot and he felt headache. He was shaking with cold, his teeth rattled together, he staggered as if to fall,but he didn't, he must get home whatever happens to him, he could see his hut,he increased speed,he could see baba,with his lamp he was searching for somebody, the sight of baba relieved him.

Oyeku: baba ( he called weakly, as he staggered) help me.

The old man caught him,and threw his hand under his armpit, as he help him in,Ayeni was busy muttering something, Oyeku knew it was incantations,Ayeni took Oyeku to his own room and lie him down,Oyeku gave up his strength and he collapsed.

Maku was with Arore has they walked to the market,Arore had become silent, and each time she would talk,she will always tell Maku to go back. Legun was behind them,fixing an evil eye one Arore.

Arore: you won't understand, just go back,don't let people see me with you!.

Makusad he look hurt) why?, because I am an Oyo?.

Arore: ( she was silent for a while) people avoid me, they say I am possessed,you moving with me now,will worsened the matter.

Now Maku understand while people has been staring at them like plague, they believe she is possessed, but here he is standing behind the alleged possessed girl having the best of his time, he would never leave Arore, no matter what,in fact,he would prove to her that he does care about what people say.

Makusad he collected the palm wine calabash from Arore and settled it on his shoulder, then with his other hand,he held her waist) let me see,the fool that we dare call you possessed, or a fool that would want to separate us.

Arore tried to remove his hand,but his hands were strong,now passerby her looking at them,some are laughing at Maku for been unfortunate,he had fell in Arore in Arore trap, some would just ease and call Arore names, especially the maidens.

Arore: (very sad, almost shedding tears) you see what you have caused now,those girls are calling me names,I told you to go but you won't, if I manage to get away from you now, I would not give you the chance to see me again.

Maku: ( he brought down the calabash from his shoulder and hold Arore face with his palm) Arore, listen to me,my people call me a madman at home, because I don't respect the gods,they call me pervert and other names,but I am not bothered, and you know what?, I do end up been happy than most of them,and that is because, I don't care what people say.
Arore you are different from all the girls I know, you are special and that is why they were jealous of you,I have met a lot of girls who wants to sleep with me because of my money, but here you are sleeping with for nothing( he dragged her closer to himself) may heaven bear me witness that I love and that I will always love,no matter what people will say,you are a special person Arore, and you have a kind heart, I will never let you leave,if you do I will die.

Arore was filled with emotions as she cried holding her face with her hands,she cried with such volume, that got people rushing to the scene only to find two lovers dancing to the tune of love.

Ogbo had been monitoring chilo for a while now,he had not seen her with any boy,perhaps she was lying about having a man. ogbo was never good in wooing ladies, he is someone who believes women are plaything, something you use when you want it,the sweetest word he had ever tell a lady was " your vagina is sweet ", That was his mindset until he met Chilo.

Chilo had made him for the first time say," I love you ", and he never regret that he did. But chilo had not return his love,and it broke his heart,but he had made a plan,he would steal chilo, he would kidnap her and run away with her to ibiru,he will make her love him by force, if she would not love him for love sake,she would love him for children sake, when she start having children for him.

But right now, he had to study her movement, when she is always going to the stream and when she is always at home, when her mother is always around and when she is always absent, he would watch out for the day that she alone would go to the stream, then he would touch her with a charm ring that would make her sleep,then he would carry her across the stream to the east, there he would make her a woman.

The thought of chilo been his woman made him,exhale. How wonderful it will be if chilo would be at his side every night to warm his bed and for him to wake up every morning and see her coming to greet him with his food, how wonderful, he smiled.

Oyeku woke up to see ife sitting beside him,touching his head with a hot cloth,everywhere was smelling of herbs,he try to figure how he came to Baba's room, then slowly and steady he recollect. The thought of Dede got him on his feet.

ife: son, sit down,you are not well enough, sit down now ( she tried to pull him down).

Oyeku: iya,please I have to see somebody, I do, somebody is about to die( he said with tears, and sprinted out towards Ichendu hut) .

He was running very fast,and his head was aching but still he kept on moving

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:10am On Jan 02, 2021
Lakesc:
Op, ur work is really good... Hope u will publish this...
awww! thank you, that was encouraging, but my work is not worthy of been published for now, you know a lot of grammatical errors,lack of organisation and coherence, this is my first experience of writing a story,I believe I would have improved when I will write the second
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by bekinyaro: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2021
Consider this as the first draft. After you finish the story here, you can then rewrite it. All corrections and adjustments should be done.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2021
He kept on running, zooming past people without greeting, " oh Dede, Dede ", tears dropped from his eyes, he knew that she is dead, Ichendu had killed her,but he have to confirm it,he had to see her corpse.

As he ran he bumped into Ichendu.

Ichendu: who is this?, watch where you are going ( he resume walking as Oyeku ran to him).

Oyeku; ( with tears in his eyes) Sir,please where do you keep Dede?, is she dead?.

Ichendu: ( surprised and confused) who is Dede?, who are you?

Oyeku: ( realising that the chief does not recognize him) I am Oyeku, son of Ayeni, and Dede was the slave girl that you brought home yesterday, please I want to see her, please chief ( he bent down and prostrate before Ichendu)

Now,Ichendu had comprehend everything, it was indeed Oyeku that the slave was screaming yesterday, he recognized Oyeku now,he had admired the boy the very first time he saw him,he has everything that is required of a warrior, he even heard that he was the one who boosted the morale of the boys to reinforce the ambushed men at usialo.
but he doesn't understand his relationship with the slave, are they lovers?, well, whoever the slave is to him there is nothing he can do,he had sacrificed her and iroko has been nourished with her blood, he had to Tell him.

Ichendu: now I know you, but who is this slave to you?( Oyeku was just weeping, he did not answer) well,whoever she is to you,she is dead, even if she is crawling now, she would have got to heaven.

Oyeku had confirmed it, Dede is dead, that innocent girl, who had great zeal and hope of living,that girl with great dreams, she is dead. He fell down and cried like a woman, all his manliness was gone, he had failed, he had failed to protect her.

Ichendu: but why did you not tell me to give her to you since you love her?, after all there are a lot of virgins,if you had told me you want her, I would have picked another girl and give her to you, but there is nothing I can do again now,the life string can not be tied again, I can only tell you where her body is, perhaps, you may want to give her a decent burial.( Oyeku nodded amidst bitter tears that choked his voice, Ichendu described where her body is and Oyeku ran to see her corpse).

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2021
bekinyaro:
Consider this as the first draft. After you finish the story here, you can then rewrite it. All corrections and adjustments should be done.
that is an idea Sir, thanks a lot,I will try to do that
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2021
[s]
Ideadoctor:
that is an idea Sir, thanks a lot,I will try to do that
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 10:02am On Jan 02, 2021
[s]
Ideadoctor:
He kept on running, zooming past people without greeting, " oh Dede, Dede ", tears dropped from his eyes, he knew that she is dead, Ichendu had killed her,but he have to confirm it,he had to see her corpse.

As he ran he bumped into Ichendu.

Ichendu: who is this?, watch where you are going ( he resume walking as Oyeku ran to him).

Oyeku; ( with tears in his eyes) Sir,please where do you keep Dede?, is she dead?.

Ichendu: ( surprised and confused) who is Dede?, who are you?

Oyeku: ( realising that the chief does not recognize him) I am Oyeku, son of Ayeni, and Dede was the slave girl that you brought home yesterday, please I want to see her, please chief ( he bent down and prostrate before Ichendu)

Now,Ichendu had comprehend everything, it was indeed Oyeku that the slave was screaming yesterday, he recognized Oyeku now,he had admired the boy the very first time he saw him,he has everything that is required of a warrior, he even heard that he was the one who boosted the morale of the boys to reinforce the ambushed men at usialo.
but he doesn't understand his relationship with the slave, are they lovers?, well, whoever the slave is to him there is nothing he can do,he had sacrificed her and iroko has been nourished with her blood, he had to Tell him.

Ichendu: now I know you, but who is this slave to you?( Oyeku was just weeping, he did not answer) well,whoever she is to you,she is dead, even if she is crawling now, she would have got to heaven.

Oyeku had confirmed it, Dede is dead, that innocent girl, who had great zeal and hope of living,that girl with great dreams, she is dead. He fell down and cried like a woman, all his manliness was gone, he had failed, he had failed to protect her.

Ichendu: but why did you not tell me to give her to you since you love her?, after all there are a lot of virgins,if you had told me you want her, I would have picked another girl and give her to you, but there is nothing I can do again now,the life string can not be tied again, I can only tell you where her body is, perhaps, you may want to give her a decent burial.( Oyeku nodded amidst bitter tears that choked his voice, Ichendu described where her body is and Oyeku ran to see her corpse).
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2021
[s]
Ideadoctor:
Oyeku kept on running, till he got to the village. He had passed Ichendu hut and some other hut,now he is out of breath, he slow down, he bent down to catch his breath as he hold is chest with both of his hands.

He had dropped his lamp and his dagger, when he was running. After catching enough breath, he resume jogging, his head is hot and he felt headache. He was shaking with cold, his teeth rattled together, he staggered as if to fall,but he didn't, he must get home whatever happens to him, he could see his hut,he increased speed,he could see baba,with his lamp he was searching for somebody, the sight of baba relieved him.

Oyeku: baba ( he called weakly, as he staggered) help me.

The old man caught him,and threw his hand under his armpit, as he help him in,Ayeni was busy muttering something, Oyeku knew it was incantations,Ayeni took Oyeku to his own room and lie him down,Oyeku gave up his strength and he collapsed.

Maku was with Arore has they walked to the market,Arore had become silent, and each time she would talk,she will always tell Maku to go back. Legun was behind them,fixing an evil eye one Arore.

Arore: you won't understand, just go back,don't let people see me with you!.

Makusad he look hurt) why?, because I am an Oyo?.

Arore: ( she was silent for a while) people avoid me, they say I am possessed,you moving with me now,will worsened the matter.

Now Maku understand while people has been staring at them like plague, they believe she is possessed, but here he is standing behind the alleged possessed girl having the best of his time, he would never leave Arore, no matter what,in fact,he would prove to her that he does care about what people say.

Makusad he collected the palm wine calabash from Arore and settled it on his shoulder, then with his other hand,he held her waist) let me see,the fool that we dare call you possessed, or a fool that would want to separate us.

Arore tried to remove his hand,but his hands were strong,now passerby her looking at them,some are laughing at Maku for been unfortunate,he had fell in Arore in Arore trap, some would just ease and call Arore names, especially the maidens.

Arore: (very sad, almost shedding tears) you see what you have caused now,those girls are calling me names,I told you to go but you won't, if I manage to get away from you now, I would not give you the chance to see me again.

Maku: ( he brought down the calabash from his shoulder and hold Arore face with his palm) Arore, listen to me,my people call me a madman at home, because I don't respect the gods,they call me pervert and other names,but I am not bothered, and you know what?, I do end up been happy than most of them,and that is because, I don't care what people say.
Arore you are different from all the girls I know, you are special and that is why they were jealous of you,I have met a lot of girls who wants to sleep with me because of my money, but here you are sleeping with for nothing( he dragged her closer to himself) may heaven bear me witness that I love and that I will always love,no matter what people will say,you are a special person Arore, and you have a kind heart, I will never let you leave,if you do I will die.

Arore was filled with emotions as she cried holding her face with her hands,she cried with such volume, that got people rushing to the scene only to find two lovers dancing to the tune of love.

Ogbo had been monitoring chilo for a while now,he had not seen her with any boy,perhaps she was lying about having a man. ogbo was never good in wooing ladies, he is someone who believes women are plaything, something you use when you want it,the sweetest word he had ever tell a lady was " your vagina is sweet ", That was his mindset until he met Chilo.

Chilo had made him for the first time say," I love you ", and he never regret that he did. But chilo had not return his love,and it broke his heart,but he had made a plan,he would steal chilo, he would kidnap her and run away with her to ibiru,he will make her love him by force, if she would not love him for love sake,she would love him for children sake, when she start having children for him.

But right now, he had to study her movement, when she is always going to the stream and when she is always at home, when her mother is always around and when she is always absent, he would watch out for the day that she alone would go to the stream, then he would touch her with a charm ring that would make her sleep,then he would carry her across the stream to the east, there he would make her a woman.

The thought of chilo been his woman made him,exhale. How wonderful it will be if chilo would be at his side every night to warm his bed and for him to wake up every morning and see her coming to greet him with his food, how wonderful, he smiled.

Oyeku woke up to see ife sitting beside him,touching his head with a hot cloth,everywhere was smelling of herbs,he try to figure how he came to Baba's room, then slowly and steady he recollect. The thought of Dede got him on his feet.

ife: son, sit down,you are not well enough, sit down now ( she tried to pull him down).

Oyeku: iya,please I have to see somebody, I do, somebody is about to die( he said with tears, and sprinted out towards Ichendu hut) .

He was running very fast,and his head was aching but still he kept on moving
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2021
[s]
Ideadoctor:
I don't understand too,the mod actually complained of wrong punctuations.
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2021
[s]
Ideadoctor:
sickness ke! please be well o,for the sake of new year and the sake of your followers
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2021
[s]
Ideadoctor:
you are welcome khalifadam,I missed your comment
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2021
Hmmmmm nice I day follow oh

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2021
[s]
Ideadoctor:
oh ciara,I am very sorry, I should be the first person to wish you happy new year,but I have been very busy,but my wish is not too late, I Wish You A Happy New Year
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2021
[s]
Ideadoctor:
thanks bro,you had been the one that has keep me going today, I appreciate, update is coming watch out
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2021
[s]
Ideadoctor:
chapter thirteen

[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2021
[s]
Ideadoctor:
He couldn't believe his ears, he just heard maku's voice, he quickly got up and ran to the direction of the sound, behold, Maku and Arore walking hand to hands like lovers.
When he saw Maku, joy filled his heart,his hope revived he ran and fell at his feet,holding his feet.

legunsad weeping profusely) my lord,my lord!, I thought I lost you, I thought you are dead,oh my lord,I am happy you are alive, I will never let you out of my sight again ( he weep as mucus dropped down his nose)

Makusad he lifted Maku up) I am lucky and proud to have a brother like you, I will never forget everything you have done for me( he cleaned ogbo face his palm) I am back now brother, so don't cry anymore, and I will like to introduce you to my love Arore ( he faced Arore) Arore this is my brother legun, he loves me much,I am show you two will get along, right? ( Arore nodded with a smile, pretending to be shy In front of legun)

legunsad he looked at her like plague and dragged Maku to a corner) my lord,what are you doing with this witch,she....... (Maku cut him shut).

Maku: whatever she is I love her,and brother I will want you to bear her with me,I know you are trying to protect me,but these is what I want and remember, you promised to want anything that I want.

legun: ( he shook head like a stubborn boy) but ......

Maku: there is no but, brother ( he hugged legun) you have to start getting used to her

Arore: you are keeping someone waiting ( she was impatient)

Maku quickly ran back to her

Maku: you are too jealous, am talking with a man and you are acting like these, what about if it is a girl? you would have.....( she cut him off)

Arore; I want to go sell palm wine at the market today,I would see you in the night ( she hurried off)

Maku: we are going together( he hurried after her, legun watch them for a moment then he also hurried after them)
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2021
[s]
royalguy123:

what is really wrong with you, what's your joy in your actions don't be an idiot to your children and your younger ones
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2021
[s]
royalguy123:
Op you're doing a great job here,I was now feeling addicted to your updates,I can't but laugh whenever there is an updates thanks
but the episodes are too short it's better if you can compile the shorter episodes to a longer update once more thanks for the updates ideadoctor
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2021
Oyeku froze with shock and emotions, he couldn't believe his eyes, right at his front lies Dede slain body,her neck has been cut, clotted blood covered her face, her eyes were wide open staring up at the sky,she was sprawled among the other corpse,the horror was great.
Oyeku fell on his knees,looking at the once beautiful, lively and charming Dede,now she is nothing but horror, flies were patrolling over the corpse,rigor mortis is setting in gradually.

Oyeku vomited, as tried to move her stiff corpse from her comrades, her stiff corpse was heavy,but Oyeku refused to dragged her,he carried her like a doll, fluids were were coming out of her neck, dripping on his body, but Oyeku did not bring her down.

He carried her to a more decent site,then he dropped her gently and searched for a stick, he started digging a grave,the earth was loose so he was able to dig a deep grave with the stick. When he was done,he carried her and dropped her gently into the hole,her feet first then her head. He covered her with the muddy earth and made sure he identified the burial sight with a stick.

The burial is done, Dede is laid. He staggered away to the stream as some overzealous crew of flies went after him

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Naija Love Rhymes For Valentine / Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.