Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,363 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself (359 Views)

**how Devil Uses Newborn Babies Placentas For Evil And Wickedness ## / ** How Devil Uses Housemaids To Destroy Homes *** / How Devil Manipulate Christians!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself by Earthkumy(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
Devil values most people on earth more than they value themselves.

A lot of people value their lives in money, but devil put priceless value in man's live. Thats why he is ready to pay any amount to have man loss his life.

And average person don't know the value of his life.

He is ready to give man money in exchange for his soul which he devil value more than the man who has the soul

Jesus also value man more than man value himself. He value man above money if not he would have used the wealth in heaven to redeem man.

But He has to give up his own life in exchange. He was offered the whole world to forsake man but Jesus said no, man is more valuable more than the world and it riches put together.

Never ever rate yourself in currency, you are above what eyes can see.

See yourself as Jesus sees you above the riches of this life. Ignore those who mock your choice of following Jesus blindly now, you will surely laugh later

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself by Jashub: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
This is beautiful.

God bless you OP

2 Likes

Re: How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself by Earthkumy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jesus offers you heaven and it fulfilment to drop your soul
Devil offers you the world and it suffering to drop your soul.
I'm picking Jesus over the devil

1 Like

Re: How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself by Earthkumy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jesus wants to give you heaven here on earth now
And Devil wants to give you hell here on earth now
I'm picking Jesus o'er devil
Re: How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself by Earthkumy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jashub:
This is beautiful.
God bless you OP
and bless you too
Re: How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself by Eviana(f): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
Very truthful and well written...
Seems like the enemy understands the worth of sincere children of God (cloaked in Christ' righteousness) more than we, ourselves, know oftentimes...which is why he works so hard to destroy us.
The weakest saint (crying out to Christ) on his/her knees daily is still more powerful than the enemy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:23am On Dec 17, 2020
Lovely op. Thanks for sharing this.

Many don't even know that the devil was not as ignorant or foolish as most humans were or think he is. The devil get sense oh even if he's still rebellious.

Where he would not go, he would advise man to go. What he would not do, he'd advise man to do. Look at how the devils respected Jesus and knew Him as the Son of God yet many humans including those in God's house were still doubting and asking questions about who He was. Others were persecuting and trying to kill Him.

Humans could definitely learn a thing or two from the devil.

God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself by Dtruthspeaker: 4:47am On Dec 17, 2020
Eviana:
Very truthful and well written...
Seems like the enemy understands the worth of sincere children of God (cloaked in Christ' righteousness) more than we, oourselves, know oftentimes...which is why he works so hard to destroy us.
The weakest saint (crying out to Christ) on his/her knees daily is still more powerful than the enemy...

That statement is the Proof of the Accuracy of the Bible. Satan was there and saw man being created, therefore as we know Steve Jobs and Mr. Toyoda, so also does Satan know God.

And as we know the iPhone and Camry even better than the iPhone and Camry, Satan knows us better than we know ourselves, at first.

For when we know ourselves, he loses this advantage and you would also see him for who he is and what God had done to him.

Which is why he Desperately Needed man to eat that Fruit!

2 Likes

Re: How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself by Dtruthspeaker: 5:01am On Dec 17, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

Many don't even know that the devil was not as ignorant or foolish as most humans were or think he is. The devil get sense oh even if he's still rebellious.

Where he would not go, he would advise man to go. What he would not do, he'd advise man to do. Look at how the devils respected Jesus and knew Him as the Son of God yet many humans including those in God's house were still doubting and asking questions about who He was. Others were persecuting and trying to kill Him.

God bless.

That's what it means for someone else to know you better than you know yourself. Such person would always have a way to manoeuvre you to do his will.

Which is why the Bible Consistently cries out that "we Should Know and Must Know"!

Knowing spoils his plans and manoeuvres against you, then you would see that he is Always Predictable because God too has given us his own DNA too, which is SKD (Translation, Steal, Kill, Destroy)

All of his Antics fall into SKD! All of them right from Eve, till the world ends, SKD!

I have also seen another Primary Weapon he uses, will share when done with Eve's Offences!

3 Likes

Re: How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself by Dtruthspeaker: 5:11am On Dec 17, 2020
Earthkumy:
Devil values most people on earth more than they value themselves.

A lot of people value their lives in money, but devil put priceless value in man's live. Thats why he is ready to pay any amount to have man loss his life.

And average person don't know the value of his life

The-evil is Always anti-God and in being anti-God, he must Always seek opportunity to Search Kill and Destroy Anything and Everything that belongs to God.

And Eve gave him more Power to increasingly Accomplish this purpose, while she herself is Also Destroyed.

And now, man is Destroying Everything that God made, Exactly As The-evil wills it!

1 Like

Re: How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself by Eviana(f): 12:30am On Dec 18, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

That statement is the Proof of the Accuracy of the Bible. Satan was there and saw man being created, therefore as we know Steve Jobs and Mr. Toyoda, so also does Satan know God.

And as we know the iPhone and Camry even better than the iPhone and Camry, Satan knows us better than we know ourselves, at first.

For when we know ourselves, he loses this advantage and you would also see him for who he is and what God had done to him

Which is why he Desperately Needed man to eat that Fruit!

Hmmm....
Well I can't vouch for others, but I didn't know the late Steve Jobs nor Mr. Toyota.

I don't think I knew the I-phone better than Mr. Jobs simply because he created it. I wasn't there nor do I know the nuiances that went into making such a product..same goes for the Toyota brand...
Both are tremendously good products, but I could never know more than their creators.

Yes, the enemy has been on this planet way, way longer than me...and only knows knows my weaknesses and strengths because he has studied me for the sole purpose of destroying my soul.
However, he is NOT my Maker or Creator and can only go so far. My strengths (through Christ) which he also sees, are what infuriates him.
A child of God cannot fight the enemy ever in his/her own strength, but only through Christ' power & righteousness.
The enemy knows that God has a pathway for His obedient and surrendered children...and how powerful we can be through Christ....if only we would but trust Him...
The key ingredient is strength in Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself by Earthkumy(m): 1:03am On Dec 18, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

God bless you too

1 Like

Re: How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself by Earthkumy(m): 1:05am On Dec 18, 2020
Eviana:

Hmmm....
Well I can't vouch for others, but I didn't know the late Steve Jobs nor Mr. Toyota.

I don't think I knew the I-phone better than Mr. Jobs simply because he created it. I wasn't there nor do I know the nuiances that went into making such a product..same goes for the Toyota brand...
Both are tremendously good products, but I could never know more than their creators.

Yes, the enemy has been on this planet way, way longer than me...and only knows knows my weaknesses and strengths because he has studied me for the sole purpose of destroying my soul.
However, he is NOT my Maker or Creator and can only go so far. My strengths (through Christ) which he also sees, are what infuriates him.
A child of God cannot fight the enemy ever in his/her own strength, but only through Christ' power & righteousness.
The enemy knows that God has a pathway for His obedient and surrendered children...and how powerful we can be through Christ....if only we would but trust Him...

yes oh we conqure through Christ

1 Like

Re: How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself by Earthkumy(m): 1:07am On Dec 18, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

That's what it means for someone else to know you better than you know yourself. Such person would always have a way to manoeuvre you to do his will.

Which is why the Bible Consistently cries out that "we Should Know and Must Know"!

Knowing spoils his plans and manoeuvres against you, then you would see that he is Always Predictable because God too has given us his own DNA too, which is SKD (Translation, Steal, Kill, Destroy)

All of his Antics fall into SKD! All of them right from Eve, till the world ends, SKD!

I have also seen another Primary Weapon he uses, will share when done with Eve's Offences!

without knowledge we are in danger

thanks
Re: How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself by Earthkumy(m): 1:08am On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=97145519]

The-evil is Always anti-God and in being anti-God, he must Always seek opportunity to Search Kill and Destroy Anything and Everything that belongs to God.

man needs to wake up
Re: How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself by Dtruthspeaker: 4:31am On Dec 18, 2020
Earthkumy:

without knowledge we are in danger

thanks

I am happy to have been of assistance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself by Dtruthspeaker: 5:15am On Dec 18, 2020
Eviana:

Hmmm....

Both are tremendously good products, but I could never know more than their creators

You misunderstand me here, I meant you know Steve Jobs and Mr Toyoda but if you were the iPhone/Camry, you will never be able to know what happens in the human world. In our case, it is the World where God and Every Other Great Persons are, that we can not know, but Satan knows it and us too.

Therefore, like you were there at least in the case of iPhone,when they created it, so was Satan also around when God made us. That was my first point.

Eviana:

Yes, the enemy has been on this planet way, way longer than me...and only knows knows my weaknesses and strengths because he has studied me for the sole purpose of destroying my soul

I say that he was around when we were made like you were around when Steve Jobs made the iPhone.

Eviana:

However, he is NOT my Maker or Creator and can only go so far.

grin I understand. I just love Knowing that which is True and there are 2 possibles I see.

1) Maybe he was part of the "Us'es" when man was made or

2) he was just hanging around like we were to Steve Jobs and his Us'es who were making his iPhone and he did not touch us as we did not touch the iPhone when Steve Jobs was making it.

Eviana:

Then You have not taken up your Weapon to Defeat him, did you not hear

"I have Given You Authority to trample on Snakes and Scorpions AND TO OVERCOME, ALL THE POWER OF THE ENEMY"

Unlock Your Weapons and see him Flee from you for he is weak and of little power.

He prevails over man because man DOES NOT KNOW.

Man is not fighting

And I asked people "Did they not see that he Desperately Needed man to eat that Fruit, why?

Discovering this would reveal who he really is.
Re: How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself by Eviana(f): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You misunderstand me here, I meant you know Steve Jobs and Mr Toyoda but if you were the iPhone/Camry, you will never be able to know what happens in the human world. In our case, it is the World where God and Every Other Great Persons are, that we can not know, but Satan knows it and us too.

Therefore, like you were there at least in the case of iPhone,when they created it, so was Satan also around when God made us. That was my first point.

I say that he was around when we were made like you were around when Steve Jobs made the iPhone.

grin I understand. I just love Knowing that which is True and there are 2 possibles I see.

1) Maybe he was part of the "Us'es" when man was made or

2) he was just hanging around like we were to Steve Jobs and his Us'es who were making his iPhone and he did not touch us as we did not touch the iPhone when Steve Jobs was making it.

The You have not taken up your Weapon to Defeat him, did you not hear

"I have Given You Authority to trample on Snakes and Scorpions AND TO OVERCOME, ALL THE POWER OF THE ENEMY"

Unlock Your Weapons and see him Flee from you for he is weak and of little power.

He prevails over man because man DOES NOT KNOW.

Man is not fighting

And I asked people "Did they not see that he Desperately Needed man to eat that Fruit, why?

Discovering this would reveal who he really is.

I guess I just am having difficulty with the Steve Jobs/I-phone analogy.....
I think I get the other part...thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself by Dtruthspeaker: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2020
Eviana:

I guess I just am having difficulty with the Steve Jobs/I-phone analogy.....
I think I get the other part...thanks.

cheesy Here for you!
Re: How Devil Values You More Than You Value Yourself by Earthkumy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
God is the greatest

He has given man earth

But we let devil and his agents to run what God gave us (Earth)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Study And Meditate On The Book Of Genesis / Jobs Transition From The Righteousness Of Works To That Of Faith. / What Are The Differences Between A God-given Dream And The Rest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.