Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) (132172 Views)

NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App / Link Your NIN With Your Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9mobile Number / How To Send Free SMS On MTN Via MTN Online App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Ensquare(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
luckydion:

No! if U do, that means u link another the former user's NIN to ur Number...

Go to NIMC office or your Local Government to register & get your NIN... Then, U also need to call MTN customer care or visit their office to relate this....
Thanks
But I got the line in 2008 when there was nothing like NIN
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by GeneralPula: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Wow!
NIN registration involves biometric capturing so physical presence is required
But try to ask a relative to go there on your behalf and make enquiries about how to assist Nigerians in the diaspora.
If you place phone calls, it wont have the same effect.
Cheers

Okay thanks
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by heysquare(m): 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
oshionelecky:

if I already hv an NIN do I need to link it to my sim myself or will it be linked automatically?
Just follow that link provided to link it by yourself. *785# is still another way to link your MTN line
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by daddy001: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Cypher19:
me too abeg
*121# for Airtel

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Cantonese: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
What about other networks - Glo, Etisalat and Airtel - please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
eghuan1:

If this is stressful to you, then there is a problem. You sure say you be Naija person?
Where/how can I get my national identification number (NIN)?
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by amamahdaniel(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
primestreams:
Following NCC instructions just like the rest MTN Nigeria has decided to make this simple for its customers, MTN customers can now link there NIN with there SIM online without any stress follow the below steps to link your NIN (national identification number) with your MTN number

Requirements:
.MTN Number
.FULL NAME
.NIN NUMBER
.EMAIL ADDRESS

Note:
You must have Gotten your national identification number from the NCC office

Follow steps to link up now

1. Visit the link below

CUSTOMER NIN CAPTURE
https://mtnonline.com/nim/

2.Fill In your MTN number

3. Fill In your NIN Number

4.Fill In Your email number

Finally summit it is very simple please do fast to prevent your SIM from getting blocked

https://twitter.com/MTN180/status/1339433799638274048?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL1dbmQH6gI

it's well
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by luckydion(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ensquare:

Thanks
But I got the line in 2008 when there was nothing like NIN

welcome

Waooooh! 2008? How possible...?

I thoght 2018.......

So, someone might have made that mistake of entering wrong number into the space of his phone number while registering for his/her NIN
Just go or call the provider's office line.

but try get your nin, from the LGA of your residence or nearby or go to NIMC office nearby.
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by byinks(f): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bawofss:
I just dialed *346# now and it brought out my NIN......do i av to link the sim again? or it has been linked already? pls someone should reply to dis i am confused. thanks

Oga ...same thing here
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Ademoore07(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Do i need this, since my MTN number was included during my NIN registration?
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by RazorEdge: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
donproject:
What about other service providers especially Airtel?

Simply dial *121# and follow the prompt.
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by luckydion(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
byinks:

Oga ...same thing here

NIMC has your number but your network provider do not have your NIN

Their data base isn't the same... just follow the procedure to link it.... them nu de charge except your data...

This's my Opinion anyway.

I Hope all the ones I Linked is verified and approved as it's not instant stuff....

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by luckydion(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
[quote author=donemzy115 post=97160363][/quote]

Hmmmmm to me oooo I don't Think Cus...

NIMC has your number that is Y 346 work for you but your network provider do not have your NIN

Their data base isn't the same... just follow the procedure to link it.... them nu de charge except your data...

I Hope all the ones I Linked is verified and approved as it's not instant stuff....
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by eghuan1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
DamZik:
Where/how can I get my national identification number (NIN)?

Go and register at NIMC office in your state or visit the GTB head office in your state. Some other banks also do the registration too
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
eghuan1:

Go and register at NIMC office in your state or visit the GTB head office in your state. Some other banks also do the registration too
Maybe it's the same registration I did in 2014. I have collected a slip for that from NIMC office in my town. Thanks.
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by bejeria101(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
Cantonese:
What about other networks - Glo, Etisalat and Airtel - please?

Need for etisalat.

Airtel *121#
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
Akano5:
Damn this NIN of a things....

Am 17, i haven't get my NIN ooo
l

You can be 4 and still have nin lol
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by byinks(f): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
luckydion:

NIMC has your number but your network provider do not have your NIN

Do all BVN holders get issued an automatic NIN ?
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by erico2k2(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
primestreams:
Following NCC instructions just like the rest MTN Nigeria has decided to make this simple for its customers, MTN customers can now link there NIN with there SIM online without any stress follow the below steps to link your NIN (national identification number) with your MTN number

Requirements:
.MTN Number
.FULL NAME
.NIN NUMBER
.EMAIL ADDRESS

Note:

1. Visit the link below

CUSTOMER NIN CAPTURE

Finally summit it is very simple please do fast to prevent your SIM from getting blocked

My take,I think we should register phones, not SIm cos you can track phones and not SIMs and also phones are costlier than SIMs
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dont own an NIN how do I get one?
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Phyde: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
primestreams:

Requirements:
.MTN Number
.FULL NAME
.NIN NUMBER
.EMAIL ADDRESS

Note:

1. Visit the link below

CUSTOMER NIN CAPTURE

You have info on AIRTEL ?
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Chimoski87(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Pls, i have the national ID card obtained over 15 yrs ago, how do i locate the NIN number of the ID?
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Nktessy(f): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thanks. Just did mine
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Ivanspring(f): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
daddy001:
ok..*121# for Airtel

9Mobile please?
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Xano(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Newray:
Someone' shud help!. I have airtel, glo, and mtn.
Should I use my NIN no to register all the SIM, is it applicable to one Sim or get as many NIN no to register order SIMs.

One NIN is applicable to all Sims you registered under your name.

for MTN *785#
for Airtel *121*1*1#
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nigeria want us to NIN our number abi?
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Ensquare(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
luckydion:

welcome

Waooooh! 2008? How possible...?

I thoght 2018.......

So, someone might have made that mistake of entering wrong number into the space of his phone number while registering for his/her NIN
Just go or call the provider's office line.
Thanks

but try get your nin, from the LGA of your residence or nearby or go to NIMC office nearby.
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Ego2(f): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bashnigga:

Lol, no... go to any NIMC office in ur area & get it done for free. But there are other places where u can get it done within a day for a particular fee (at least 2k).
mind telling where the other places can be located esp for one that stays within ikeja.
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
organism3:
Nigeria want us to NIN our number abi?

na so we see am
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by waze63(m): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
primestreams:

Requirements:
.MTN Number
.FULL NAME
.NIN NUMBER
.EMAIL ADDRESS

Note:

1. Visit the link below

CUSTOMER NIN CAPTURE

How about other networks?
I have other networks I will love to register
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by bejeria101(m): 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
The airtel network seems to be overwhelmed.

Anybody with codes to etisalat and glo networks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mtn Introduces New Mobile Internet Data Plans - 25mb For N150 And 50mb For N200 / 2GO USERS:-PART {2} Some Usefull 2go Tricks You Need/must Know!!...hot.. / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.