Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire (10609 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Skyfly007: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Misplaced priorities! I'm a medical doctor and I can confidently tell you that what Nigeria needs is a malaria vaccine!

Malaria has killed more pregnant women, children than covid 19 since March this year!

Covid 19 is not a death sentence in Nigeria!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by hashtagged(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nonsense the US people who took the vaccine have been complaining of side effects since they should fix themselves first we nor want vaccine they can shove it down their rectum it's not like covid19 even exists in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by planetx: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Luciferase vaccine meant to further the globalist depopulation agenda. Good luck to anyone dumb enough to take it. That is the American president Andrew Jackson on the 2003 $20 note wearing a face mask for a virus they claim was discovered in 2019, with the year 20 20 on both side of his face. They put all their satanic future plans on the $ notes, just like the 2001 World trade center terrorist attack was on the $100 bill if you fold it like this $20 note. They have a nuclear bomb hitting New York city in the new $100 notes, this is serious business not a joke, they have gigantic tsunami hitting the US on their freaking dollar notes, right in plain sight they tell you their plans.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by faithfull18(f): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
planetx:
Luciferase vaccine meant to further the globalist depopulation agenda. Good luck to anyone dumb enough to take it.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by danny92: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
lol...funny idiaat... this is the best way of describing medicine after death.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by queenbetsy(f): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
you and who??
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by tnerro1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hope they give to Buhari first, he is our darling daddy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by SweetJoystick(m): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
helinues:
Sorry not my portion
You must take it after Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by bigfish3k: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
Should we believe them?
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by CSTRR: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Skyfly007:
Misplaced priorities! I'm a medical doctor and I can confidently tell you that what Nigeria needs is a malaria vaccine!

Malaria has killed more pregnant women, children than covid 19 since March this year!

It's a tropical disease that should have been worked on by tropical countries.

I hope we are not expecting Europe and America to produce a Malaria vaccine.

They are busy with cancer research.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Keemsleek005(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
[quote author=Austin4Jesus post=97135023]When your minister of health is an accountant by profession.

Did u just say the health minister is an accountant by profession, with due respect pls find out facts before u confuse people, the health minister is a certified medical doctor by profession sir.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by TheArrowhead(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
Weyrey SMD!!
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by ovie8200: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
Who is sending the vaccine to Nigeria. Because to me right now it looks like they will just give it to Nigeria for free. Rich country pay money in advance haven't get all needed for their population so you think one company will just ship it soon. Oh, the useless animals called leaders are waiting for WHO.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by pickatyouu: 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
Better countries don start, we will have to wait till January ending 2021.
But our sim and nin na in two weeks time.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Keemsleek005(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
Skyfly007:

A malaria vaccine is a vaccine that is used to prevent malaria. The only approved vaccine as of 2015 is RTS,S, known by the trade name Mosquirix. It requires four injections, and has a relatively low efficacy. What about these doctor sir?
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Na Ogun go kill all of una with the stupid vaccine...

you glorified bastards have no benefit that the masses can gain from. you either loot, or hoard things that are meant to be a relief package to the people.

na that vaccine go kill u criminal politicians as I believe you assholes gon' still do magomago with am.

e no go better for all of una.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by FKMagazine(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
God punish evil doers

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by SirWarlock: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Almost 80% of Nigerians won't present themselves to receive it, dem no even wan hear Covid not to talk of its vaccine
well I'm not sure it's going to be that kind of distribution yet grin. Probably for high risk people.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Tapout(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
can you imagine?? End of 2021 grin grin so if this was a very severe pandemic, how many citizens wan dey alive reach end of 2021 ??
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by SirWarlock: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
Skyfly007:

pardon my ignorance but a malaria vaccine?.

Modified: I just looked it up and saw there's only one approved but has low efficacy.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
gypsey:
Nigerians do not need vaccines, Their useless prayers, crooked pastors, fake Jesus and God will heal them of covid. tongue

How come we didn't die like your godless role models the Asians, Americans and the British?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Perfecttouchade: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ok o
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by SirWarlock: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
We are waiting. You did nothing the past few months in contributing/preparing towards a vaccine and now at a time with high global demands and all the requirements involved Nigeria will get it by next month? Let's see sad.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kyase:
Rubbish vaccine
Vaccine we you go still get the virus and you can still transmit it, only be say you no go sick...
How's that a vaccine

Where did u get this info?
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Kyase(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Logan23:

Where did u get this info?
Cdc

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by bluefilm: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
The health minister will take the vaccine first on live TV.

Then we watch him for one year.

If he still has one head, two eyes, two ears, ten fingers and all that... then Other Nigerians who feel they want to take the vaccine can then do so.

#COVIDIOTS #SCAMdemic #SayNoToBillGatesSatanicVaccine

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

How come we didn't die like your godless role models the Asians, Americans and the British?

Good question, how come you are not developed like Americans and the british? By Asians which countries do you mean by Asians?

Now! Let me educate you about the apparent covid deaths in England and America, Here in England the people who are claimed to have died of covid died of heart attacks, pneumonia, cold flu, diabetes and cancer complications, and most of them are over 70 and 80 years old, which means they are either already dying or will die in few years and anyone who dies in any hospital these covid times they record their death as a covid death, because they cannot do an autopsy to determine the cause of their death. Most healthy over 70s or 80s years old who goes into hospital never comes back alive.

I know a friend who went in for a check up because he had heart surgery, guess what he died in hospital he never had covid but he was recorded as covid death. He only went in for a check up they wouldn't let his families have his body incase they find out he didn't have covid

Flu, cold, pneumonia and cancer killed more old people over 70s and 80s more than covid in England and America. So don't believe everything you read about covid in Europe and America, In Italy there are more death recorded as covid because the populations of 80 and 90 years old people are more, most of them would have died anyway.

And oh! There are also alot of recoveries that you never read about. Nigerians are not dying so much because the populations of young people in Nigeria are more and young Nigerians do not die of diabetes, cancer or pneumonia or flu because it is not cold winter in Nigeria. It is not because you have been praying, Jesus, pastors or God.

Cheers.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by idahme(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
ovie8200:
Who is sending the vaccine to Nigeria. Because to me right now it looks like they will just give it to Nigeria for free. Rich country pay money in advance haven't get all needed for their population so you think one company will just ship it soon. Oh, the useless animals called leaders are waiting for WHO.

Misplaced priorities for the nation, Nija is waiting for free Chinese vaccines without efficacy results. This country is a big mess.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by hstar: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

You dey mind him?
U get time o
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Osashalom: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by planetx: 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
gypsey:
Good question, how come you are not developed like Americans and the british? By Asians which countries do you mean by Asians?

Now! Let me educate you about the apparent covid deaths in England and America, Here in England the people who are claimed to have died of covid died of heart attacks, pneumonia, cold flu, diabetes and cancer complications, and most of them are over 70 and 80 years old, which means they are either already dying or will die in few years and anyone who dies in any hospital these covid times they record their death as a covid death, because they cannot do an autopsy to determine the cause of their death. Most healthy over 70s or 80s years old who goes into hospital never comes back alive.

I know a friend who went in for a check up because he had heart surgery, guess what he died in hospital he ever had covid but he was recorded as covid death.

Flu, cold, pneumonia and cancer killed more old people over 70s and 80s more than covid in England and America. So don't believe everything you read about covid in Europe and America, In Italy there are more death recorded as covid because the populations of 80 and 90 years old people are more, most of them would have died anyway.

And oh! There are also alot of recoveries that you never read about. Nigerians are not dying so much because the populations of young people in Nigeria are more and young Nigerians do not die of diabetes, cancer or pneumonia or flu because it is not cold winter in Nigeria. It is not because you have been praying, Jesus, pastors or God.

Cheers.
You made no sense with your reply as usual. Never answered the question why your fellow Europeans and Americans are dying like flies since they so much believe in science.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) / Gnld Supplements For Staph / PARAGA: Libido Boosters Or Life Destroyer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.