Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire (10592 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by calcal: 12:35am On Dec 17, 2020
ONE OF THE SIDE EFFECTS IS INFATERLITY IN FEMALE.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 17, 2020
planetx:
Lol sorry bro, good that you are awake and know the times we are living in.

No qualms, a lot are waking up to all the indoctrination .

We will meet them with violence cool, especially those brainwashed educated idiots feeding the people garbage.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 17, 2020
byinks:

In Compton California gunshot fatalities were recorded as covid deaths
let me amaze you a tard little, I had cold, cough and flu few months ago
My doctor suggested i get tested for covid, i was sent the covid test kit so i can take a swab and send back for testing, I kept the test kit, never used it as my flu and cold cleared up with the help of paracetamol and cough medecines. Eventually i sent the test kit back to them without even opening the pack, sent it back sealed as they sent it to me. Told them i didn't need testing afterall. After 3 days i got a message advising me to go into 14 days isolation, i asked for what? Why? guess what? They told me that the test kit i sent back to them tested positive for covid, I never even used the damm thing!! I told them. cheesy I am still here alive and balling.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Originalsly: 4:40am On Dec 17, 2020
Skyfly007:

Misplaced priorities! I'm a medical doctor and I can confidently tell you that what Nigeria needs is a malaria vaccine!

Malaria has killed more pregnant women, children than covid 19 since March this year!

Covid 19 is not a death sentence in Nigeria!

I agree 100%... been saying it... Malaria is Nigeria's problem... not COVID-19. Why not post Malaria daily new cases.... discharged and deaths? We have a malaria problem but new experimental vaccines are rushed here? Anyway... this is not about FG and priority... it is about FG taking orders from Washington.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by byinks(f): 6:29am On Dec 17, 2020
gypsey:
let me amaze you tard little, I had cold, cough and flu few months ago
My doctor suggested i get tested for covid, i was sent the covid test kit so i can take a swab and send back for testing, I kept the test kit, never used it as my flu and cold cleared up with the help of paracetamol and cough medecines. Eventually i sent the test kit back to them without even opening the pack, sent it back sealed as they sent it to me. Told them i didn't need testing afterall. After 3 days i got a message advising me to go into 14 days isolation, i asked for what? Why? guess what? They told me that the test kit i sent back to them tested positive for covid, I never even used the damm thing!! I told them. cheesy I am still here alive and balling.

Ewooooo...this the UK or where ?
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Uniquewise: 7:25am On Dec 17, 2020
gypsey:
Nigerians do not need vaccines, Their useless prayers, crooked pastors, fake Jesus and God will heal them of covid. tongue

You are mad, yet you do not know it. E remain make you enter market, SMH
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by frisky2good(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2020
When it's your turn, get the saline. It's a matter of choice

rossniti:

Bullshit. So you actually want the REAL injection?

Abeg give us saline rather than your DNA-altering, Bill Gates vaccine.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2020
gypsey:
Good question, how come you are not developed like Americans and the british? By Asians which countries do you mean by Asians?

Now! Let me educate you about the apparent covid deaths in England and America, Here in England the people who are claimed to have died of covid died of heart attacks, pneumonia, cold flu, diabetes and cancer complications, and most of them are over 70 and 80 years old, which means they are either already dying or will die in few years and anyone who dies in any hospital these covid times they record their death as a covid death, because they cannot do an autopsy to determine the cause of their death. Most healthy over 70s or 80s years old who goes into hospital never comes back alive.

I know a friend who went in for a check up because he had heart surgery, guess what he died in hospital he ever had covid but he was recorded as covid death.

Flu, cold, pneumonia and cancer killed more old people over 70s and 80s more than covid in England and America. So don't believe everything you read about covid in Europe and America, In Italy there are more death recorded as covid because the populations of 80 and 90 years old people are more, most of them would have died anyway.

And oh! There are also alot of recoveries that you never read about. Nigerians are not dying so much because the populations of young people in Nigeria are more and young Nigerians do not die of diabetes, cancer or pneumonia or flu because it is not cold winter in Nigeria. It is not because you have been praying, Jesus, pastors or God.

Cheers.

It is a fact that the white man gave us an adulterated RELIGION! But any sensible human being should know without demonstrative arguments that there is a Supreme Being powering the whole of the universe like a master computer network.
Black man being evil and wicked has cashed in on the high affinity of man for God to make billions thereby the proliferation of churches in our era. Life becomes meaningless without a pointer to a Deity. There are numerous facts that science can't account for in nature. For those who truly believe in God and have found Him through personal effort and continuous searching and NOT by speaking in tongue and lying kudos to you guys. Man was created in God and cannot live outside God just like you can't pull a fish out of the water and expect it to survive.

I don't blame you for your ignorance but I blame the fake pastors and other religious leaders around us for teaching false doctrines in a bid to explain everything that happens in our realm that doesn't deserve explanation. These hopeless men play God thereby creating doubts in the heart of those with the mental powers to question their faulty and obscured man made answers.

I BELIEVE IN YAHWEH! AND HE NEVER FAILS.
GOD IS THE GREATEST. HE KNOWS ALL THINGS. HE HAS ALL THINGS UNDER CONTROL.
MAN IS JUST A CONFUSED BEING PLAYING BOSS.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2020
nniero11:

It is a fact that the white man gave us an adulterated RELIGION! But any sensible human being should know without demonstrative arguments that there is a Supreme Being powering the whole of the universe like a master computer network.
Black man being evil and wicked has cashed in on the high affinity of man for God to make billions thereby the proliferation of churches in our era. Life becomes meaningless without a pointer to a Deity. There are numerous facts that science can't account for in nature. For those who truly believe in God and have found Him through personal effort and continuous searching and NOT by speaking in tongue and lying kudos to you guys. Man was created in God and cannot live outside God just like you can't pull a fish out of the water and expect it to survive.

I don't blame you for your ignorance but I blame the fake pastors and other religious leaders around us for teaching false doctrines in a bid to explain everything that happens in our realm that doesn't deserve explanation. These hopeless men play God thereby creating doubts in the heart of those with the mental powers to question their faulty and obscured man made answers.

I BELIEVE IN YAHWEH! AND HE NEVER FAILS.
GOD IS THE GREATEST. HE KNOWS ALL THINGS. HE HAS ALL THINGS UNDER CONTROL.
MAN IS JUST A CONFUSED BEING PLAYING BOSS.
But you cannot provide any shred of proofs to the existence of God or a supreme being as you call it. What does God or a supreme being mean? What do they look like? How would I recognise them if I ever crosses path with them? Where are they from? If God made humans? Who da hell made God?

Any object can be a God to anyone, my shoes, my table, I can pick up a big rock lump it in my bedroom and worship it as my God. God is just a believe, the same way I would believe in the massive rock in my bedroom as my God. grin
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2020
Uniquewise:

You are mad, yet you do not know it. E remain make you enter market, SMH
You have to be mad to recognise another mad man like me. grin

The market part i don't understand. undecided cheers!

Have a good day.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2020
byinks:

Ewooooo...this the UK or where ?
Yes the UK, there were alot of case of Positive negative tests.. meaning alot of people tested positive for covid the first time but when tested again they tested negative. The health minister even apologised for that, they blamed it on the test kits claiming the kits were already infected before they are used. So how did that happen? Mind you those kits were from china.
Why is it that they are not letting families see the bodies of their dead family member? Or go near them, so that some of them wouldn't find out that their family members never had covid as the hospitals claimed.

In my area where i live by the beaches vaccinations starts on monday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2020
hstar:

You dey mind him?
U get time o
keep telliing yourself this rubbish until covid gets to your doorstep. grin
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2020
planetx:
Go and take your mark of the beast Luciferase vaccine, who cares your life and your business.
when the time comes we will see if you would refuse the vaccine. You don't know a damm thing about the vaccine.

Vaccinations stsrts in my area where i live near the beaches on monday.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2020
planetx:
Luciferase vaccine meant to further the globalist depopulation agenda. Good luck to anyone dumb enough to take it. That is the American president Andrew Jackson on the 2003 $20 note wearing a face mask for a virus they claim was discovered in 2019, with the year 20 20 on both side of his face. They put all their satanic future plans on the $ notes, just like the 2001 World trade center terrorist attack was on the $100 bill if you fold it like this $20 note. They have a nuclear bomb hitting New York city in the new $100 notes, this is serious business not a joke, they have gigantic tsunami hitting the US on their freaking dollar notes, right in plain sight they tell you their plans.
grin grin grin is that all you have? Conspiracy theory? What exactly are you afraid of? Are you planning to live forever? I pity you with this mindset.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2020
jajeri3216:

The vaccine is good, hopefully it wipes off stupid people off the face of the planet, especially those who call themselves educated because they read something on the internet.
Yes! keep telling yourself that rubbish, grin grin conspiracy theorist. What exactly are you afraid of? You are going to live forever I guess. You are not stupid but still were you are stagnant.

Goons like you would jump infront of the queue to take the vaccines. grin

Where do you read your own something from? Where do you read all this conspiracies from? I am guessing you make up this things yourself.

You moaning about people reading something on the internet and calling them stupid yet you on here on the internet reading something too grin grin

You sound so confused, pained, angry, hopeless and frustrated. Why? You call people names, make derogaory remarks about them, insult them, even though you have never met them. You rant over nothing. Your life must be so stressful. I pity you. grin I hope you find peace.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2020
gypsey:
But you cannot provide any shred of proofs to the existence of God or a supreme being as you call it. What does God or a supreme being mean? What do they look like? How would I recognise them if I ever crosses path with them? Where are they from? If God made humans? Who da hell made God?

Anything object can be a God to anyone, my shoes, my table, I can pick up a big rock lump it in my bedroom and worship it as my God. God is just a believe, the same way I would believe in the massive rock in my bedroom as my God. grin

Your heart works from birth to death without stopping making it a perpetual motion machine. Can you explain how? I don't know how God came into existence. There is a force holding everything together and it comes from God. I don't have answer to your question. If I did I would be lying like those fake pastors. I just believe.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 17, 2020
nniero11:

Your heart works from birth to death without stopping making it a perpetual motion machine. Can you explain how? I don't know how God came into existence. There is a force holding everything together and it comes from God. I don't have answer to your question. If I did I would be lying like those fake pastors. I just believe.
Right, my heart works from birth to death? Is that a proof that God exists? cheesy Don't ask me, i cannot explain. You God worshippers should be able to explain.

There is a force holding it together? What does the force look like? How can i recognise it if i see it? Again where did God come from? I mean, if I cannot recognise Mr/Mrs God when i cross path with him or her, how then would i see that this force comes from Mr God or Miss God?. grin

You don't have answers to my questions why try? grin maybe there are no answers for my questions, maybe God doesn't exist, it is just an Imaginations in people's heads. Everyone imagines their God how they would like him/her to look or appear. My table could be my God or my gas cooker could also be my God.

Exactly, It is all about believes you believe what you imagine to be your God, I believe mine. And believes are not real or facts.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2020
gypsey:
Right, my heart works from birth to death? Is that a proof that God exists? cheesy Don't ask me, i cannot explain. You God worshippers should be able to explain.

There is a force holding it together? What does the force look like? How can i recognise it if i see it? Again where did God come from? I mean, if I cannot recognise Mr/mrs God when i croos path with him or her, how then would i see that this force comes from Mr God or Miss God?. grin

You don't have answers to my questions why try? grin maybe there are no answers for my questions, maybe God doesn't exist, it is just an Imaginations in people's heads. Everyone imagines their God how they would like him/her to look or appear. My table could be my God or gas cooker could also be my God.

Exactly, It is all about believes you believe what you imagine to be your God, I believe mine. And believes are not real or facts.

I am very sorry brother!
I respect your opinion!
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 17, 2020
nniero11:

I am very sorry brother!
I respect your opinion!
Good! Atleast you are not a hyporcrite, and you think rationally unlike most worshippers of God and Jesus. Have a nice day. cheesy
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by OyinO: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2020
Naija jagajaga! Is it Vaccine that Nigerians need now or food and stimulus packages? So since people didn't die from the virus, it's now they want to introduce the real virus?
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2020
gypsey:
Yes! keep telling yourself that rubbish, grin grin conspiracy theorist. What exactly are you afraid of? You are going to live forever I guess. You are not stupid but still were you are stagnant.

Goons like you would jump infront of the queue to take the vaccines. grin

Where do you read your own something from? Where do you read all this conspiracies from? I am guessing you make up this things yourself.

You moaning about people reading something on the internet and calling them stupid yet you on here on the internet reading something too grin grin

You sound so confused, pained, angry, hopeless and frustrated. Why? You call people names, make derogaory remarks about them, insult them, even though you have never met them. You rant over nothing. Your life must be so stressful. I pity you. grin I hope you find peace.

You're still pained from the hairline comment grin

I see grin

If you quote me again,thunder will strike you..

Hairless chimp.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by hstar: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
gypsey:
keep telliing yourself this rubbish until covid gets to your doorstep. grin
Get lost
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Tundex911: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
So una sha won cashout the second wave period right..

E mu ra si
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
gypsey:
Good! Atleast you are not a hyporcrite, and you think rationally unlike most worshippers of God and Jesus. Have a nice day. cheesy

Thanks!
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
jajeri3216:

You're still pained from the hairline comment grin

I see grin

If you quote me again,thunder will strike you..

Hairless chimp.
As i expected, you didn't disappoinnt, I pulled your dumb conspiracy theory on covid vaccine and all you have is a hairline rubbish and thunder bullshit, cheesy You are evidently incapable of making a reasonable comment and you call yourself educated, You know? people like you never live long, they either slit their own throat in frustrations and jealousy eventually or die of heart attack, fear, stress, and depression grin

My hairline obviously gave you a sleepless night. cheesy Keep ranting about my hair. I am having so much fun. Why a man like you would get a sleepless night about another man's hair clearly says something about you. undecided Your state of mind is clearly inadequate.

show us your hairline let's see. If you are confident enough or try another derogatory remarks your hairline jab is not harsh enough. grin
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by byinks(f): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
gypsey:
Yes the UK, there were alot of case of Positive negative tests.. meaning alot of people tested positive for covid the first time but when tested again they tested negative. The health minister even apologised for that, they blamed it on the test kits claiming the kits were already infected before they are used. So how did that happen? Mind you those kits were from china.
Why is it that they are not letting families see the bodies of their dead family member? Or go near them, so that some of them wouldn't find out that their family members never had covid as the hospitals claimed.

In my area where i live by the beaches vaccinations starts on monday.

Blackpool, Bournemouth Brighton ?
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
byinks:

Blackpool, Bournemouth Brighton ?
you are close, keep trying you are good at guessing cheesy

I give you a clue IOW.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by byinks(f): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
gypsey:
you are close, keep trying you are good at guessing cheesy

I give you a clue IOW.

Isle of Wight.....that's far out and lonely...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% / World Water Day 2019: Things To Know About Water Globally / See Three (3) Methods On How To Locally Cure Apollo (conjunctivitis) In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.